If I go full starvation, do I lose muscle mass first or both body fat and muscle mass?

If I go full starvation, do I lose muscle mass first or both body fat and muscle mass?

Please note, I don't give a fuck about health, proper eating that requires 5+ years to see results, bouncing back, any other bullshit you care to act high and mighty about but really never experienced.

How often do you lift

4-5 times I week.

I'm bulking, but I just look fatter.

Full starvation = lose all muscle first.

There are other methods

Keto diet, eat fats, veggies, and protein. You will drop body fat very fast but feel tired. You bee some fat on you, at least 13% body fat. Your body will go into starve mode if you live without food long enough, at that point your body will site everything as fat in preparation for more fasting periods. Shallow woman are the primary reason guys want that ripped physique.

If you're set on crash dieting like the goddamn fucking faggot you are. Read the rapid fat loss book by Lyle McDonald.

Depends on what kind of muscle you have. I had a lot of muscle + lot of fat and lost 100 lbs in 3 months when I quit drinking and basically went full starve-o--lifted during that period and retained a good bit of muscle.

I should add that once I lost the 100 pounds it became much harder to lose weight. I'm still 6'2, 230 lbs but I have to eat much much less than someone else my size to lose any weight. Veeky Forums thinks metabolism is a myth, but it happened to me bros

I went on a 1000Ckal suicide cut.

I lost 16 pounds of muscle mass before i started losing some fat.

But i also didnt lift in that time. But yes you will lose a shit ton of muscle

Thats fucking stupid go read a book you literal retard.

OP think about this for two seconds you thick fuck: as a mammal which evolved with varying conditions in regards to nutrition, would it make sense to lose muscle mass- the motors of movement- or fat- stored fuel INTENDED TO BE USED DURING PERIODS OF STARVATION - first. Think. Wrap your tiny fucking head around that.

Yes! No shit, we evolved to burn the stored fuel first! Wow! Its almost like that's commonsense and having to ask it displays ungodly levels of idiocy. Now excuse me, I have go put a spare motor in my car so I can drive tomorrow. I'm planning on just carrying the fuel around as dead weight indefinitely despite it actually being intended for use in this exact circumstance.

In less sarcastic news; under normal conditions you won't break down any muscle tissue for 48 hours or so.

Your body can only get essential amino acids from 2 places - your muscles and your stomach. If there are no amino acids in your stomach, it will get them from your muscles.

If you need amino acids to stay alive your body cannot get them from your fat stores, you might not lose any significant amount of muscle for the first day or two but after that you're gonna lose a fuckload

It means your not exercising enough faggot

No you didn't

What if you ate a lot of protein though?
33 egg whites a day?

Op is a moron

A point to add to your reasoning is that more muscles burn fat faster. If the human body follows such a logic you described it's perfectly logical that in periods of prolonged fuel deficits the motors get more fuel-efficient. And considering heavy lifts are probably not something you can't get away without during a suicide cut, fuel-efficient from life's perspective means less and smaller.

You'll most likely lose muscle mass first then body fat. Maybe a combo of both at the same time even if you workout regulary. Youre never gonna make it with your shitty "I don't care about my health" attitude anyway. So why bother?

no shit thats why psfm is a thing

you can eat as low as you want as long as you get enough proteins.

Bad advice, McDonald's will make him fatter.

Crash diets are for obese teen girls who end up looking just as shitty afterwards. They only work in the fitness industry when combined with drugs (muscle-sparing anabolics and hunger-suppressing stimulants).

Doing this naturally will not get you "results" let alone fast results. Your body will hoard the fat it has and instead catabolise muscle and bone mass. You will essentially be simulating the sarcopenia old people go through.

Fpbp

0/10

Starvation mode is a meme. Try IF

>Spend years gaining weight
>Expect to lose it all in a short time
Why are fatties so retarded?