What's your favorite form of cardio?

What's your favorite form of cardio?

go die

Banging your mom

I enjoy jump rope. I do 15-20 minutes of it in the morning then do my workout in the late afternoon or evening.

Sex. Although gf gets upset because she gets sore a lot. Stupid bitch needs to learn to take my bbc

jelly?

nice

teach that bitch

Use more lube you stupid nigger

>having to use live to fuck a pussy
She's not attracted to you unfortunately m8e. She's cucking you behind your back

*lube

Chad made her sore before she came over

Beating up jews
Seriously i do krav and get to throw rabbis around like dolls

If the first thought to come to mind wasn't sex, you're either low test or a virgin.

gg

This looks great for cardio

you're pathetic

Shut your little whore mouth

y?

Any sport, tennis badmington etc

of cardio for the sake of cardio, swimming

>y

I do very high rep bodyweight squats,lunges,pushups,jog&sprints,and tireflips for my cardio.

Made my gf's vagina sore after sex a few times, her reaction is anything but that... More of the I don't want to do this for a day or do, I need to sit down. Probably should have bought lube or something, condoms suck. Do women actually feel good having a huge dick punch them in the cervix many times over for an hour or 2?

Favorite cardio: SWIMMING! easy on the joints, nice and cool, you don't feel disgusting afterwards.

I used to love chicks texting me stuff like this but I dated a pretty awesome girl who'd type very properly (no extra lol haha lmao emojis, proper punctuation/grammar) and after that, most girls who try talking dirty or even flirty with cutesy texts just make me cringe and completely turn me off.
I want my serious ex back brahs.

No they don't. Send my ex to the doc before cuz I bruised the shit out of her cervix so badly.

those texts are foul

frickin holy keks that is ridiculous

Why is she your ex though? Who fucked it up?

Some like it. My current girl has this spot in her anterior fornix that is bomb. She cums really easily if I hit it and it feels good as fuck for me too, like I'm fucking a second smaller pussy inside the first.

I know exactly what you're talking about. Love that shit

According to Pipentoe is lifting.