How tall is too tall?

How tall is too tall?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/brockohurn/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're more than 6'3" , you're too tall.

>tfw 6'4

anything over 6ft

manlet detected

lanklet get out

kek, what the fuck is that thing in your pic, OP?

manute bol

6'7

Creator of the phrase "my bad"

No, that's really manlet talk. In any non-manlet land 6ft puts you barely above the women. It's okay to be a manlet, but you have to learn. Someday you have to learn.

>manlets
>learning
pick one

i'd say 6'5 or 6'6

Depends. If you have a body like The Mountain, you can have a comfortable niche as a big scary guy. If you're 7 feet and weigh 200 pounds, you're gonna look like Halloween year round. Your only niche will be in the graveyard.

If youre over 6'4, unless you play basketball or look like Olivier Richters, you will look like an akward fag
6'2 is a perfect male height, still hoping to reach that (6ft currently)

It all depends but realistically probably 6'9+. Then the cons would start to outweigh the pros.

I haven't given up hope. One day I will teach them to learn.

>anything over 6ft

Nah one is fine until they hit around 6'3+
Being even at 6'1 with a longer arm span ratio finding clothing can be a pain. Like a jacket? Well too bad being the arms to0 short, so fuck off. Nice car? Do you have enough head room? Leg room on planes sucks.

that's just at 6'1.. It just has to get worse as you move up the in height unless you just flat out have enough money to avoid every day sort of BS. First class tickets, custom suit, box seat at sporting events etc etc.

>6'2 is a perfect male height, still hoping to reach that (6ft currently)
How old are you?

Show them this.

anything after 6'3"

>tfw 6'2

6'5" or 6'6" if built. People saying 6'3" are 5'10/11" that want to be included, too bad manlets

18. I grew an inch since last year, so I hope to still be growing

Here in Bosnia:
>180cm (5'11'') - you will not be mocked for your height unless you're clearly trying to squeeze in a couple cms.
>185cm (6'1')' - you're average to slightly above average. welcome to big boy territory.
>190cm (6'3'') - you're golden.
>195cm (6'5'') - category 1 lanklet territory unless jacked.
>200cm (6'7'') - unless you get a career in basketball you're doomed to being an awkward fuck.

instagram.com/brockohurn/
this guy is 6'7

You never know: I was 6'1'' at age 14 and haven't grown a micron since then. My friend grew half an inch at age 25.

this is spot on
guys above 6'2 tend not to be proportional though

t. eastern yurop

>guys above 6'2 tend not to be proportional though
Well, it varies: up to 6'3'' proportions are usually pretty decent as long as you lift.

I'm 6'1" which is I think fair enough to say I'm not a manlet but it's also not tall enough to to be like "woah, he's tall". I've noticed that general things are set up for manlets. Like I have to bend forward a lot to use atm's, cars are always a tight squeeze (especially in the back), water fountains are really low, letterboxes are quite low. Just random shit but it seems like the world is set up for manlets when evolution would teach us to set the world up opposite to this to create taller people

7 feet and over

it's a manlet's world

Probably around 6'4"

who is this buff dude rollo looking motherfucker?

More like manlet bol

Only 10% of mankind is 6ft or higher
No shit noone is going to pander to you

There's no such thing

>saw this photo thinking 'ronnie doesn't look that big'

The dysmorphia gets worse every day

you made me look for his height

kek

>5'11.999
>6'0

Not when your dad is still taller than you.

You can't be too tall unless you're fucking SLENDERMAN

>OP's pic related

Manute ;_;

I dunno.
I do know my dad is 6'5 and I'm 6'3
I wish I was 6'5 like the ol man...

I'd say 7 feet is definitely too tall.
The limit is probably at around 6'8 or 9 imo.
I'm only 6 feet myself, but at least I can aim for Klokov mode, right guys?

This guy is 6'9" and his dad is taller, god tier genetics.

I'm 6'2", and it's nice, but if girls didn't like tall guys so much, I'd prefer to be somewhere around 5'10".

>but if girls didn't like tall guys
...hhheh

tribe of giants omg

damn it feels good to be 6'2"

Thanks, manlet.

I think 6'6 is when finding fitting clothes and filling out become exceedingly difficult.

>tfw 6'7"

At whatever point that it's hard to buy off-the-rack clothes. Maybe 6'6 or so?

>mfw that's a normal sized couch

Will I ever make it?

Your scale broken? Im your height but 30lbs heavier and i look a lot bigger than you

Idk I'm only 6'3" and I can't buy pants in any stores, kind of a pain when I can't see how they fit before I buy them.

that's probably because you're 30 lbs heavier than him

>6ft puts you barely above the women
Yeah, sure, it's not like we're flooded with 5' femlets or anything.

I don't know who the fuck you're kidding but even 5'8" manlets tower over at least 60% of women, even in white countries.

Fucking femlets, they never learn.

No?

>I'm your height and 30lbs heavier.
>I look bigger than you.
>30lbs heavier.
>look bigger.
What kind of sorcery is this?

Ill spell it out for you manlets. 30lbs is next to nothing when you are our height. Manlets put on that much and look like a different person, we do it and there is almost no difference

No limit when they know how to get their clothes to look good.

Maybe too tall to comfortably drive a small sports car?

>it's not like we're flooded with 5' femlets or anything
Who's "we"? Don't kid yourself Pedro my mom is taller than you.

You have looked the exact same for a year now

Wow it's almost like that picture is from March.

this

I'm 6'4, my brother is 6'2

at 175 lbs I look like I'm made of broomsticks, but somehow he looks 'sthetic ottermode at the same weight. plus he's way stronger. I bench like 70 lbs. It's ridiculous

the fuck mom and dad

Average American woman is 5'4. But a few inches either way on each side of that average makes a lot of difference.
Source: 5'8 grill who doesn't feel as small or cute as shorter grills (who aren't fat).
But I have never shit on short guys either and current bf is 5'10 so ...eh.
My grandpa was 6'6 and he had to have his clothes made back in the day. So dressing nice is a big part of the total package regardless of height.
Just please don't get fat, tallbros...it's terrifying.

Is it really 5'4?

Fuck I should've slept with some of the girls from my Middle School. They were all athletic built and 5'6 minimum.

Pls be in LONDON (Kentucky).

Lol are you tarded or just 12?

>I'm 6'4, my brother is 6'2
>at 175 lbs I look like I'm made of broomsticks, but somehow he looks 'sthetic ottermode at the same weight.

It's because you're a skinnyfat faggot.

When you start cutting down the fat and building up muscle, you'd be surprised at how muscular you start looking. For example, I'm 6'2" and was approaching Schwarzeneggar's competition weight (225, I think). But I looked like shit. Why? Because I was at like 15% body fat, and was still 20 pounds shy of his literal competition-day weight. His walking around weight at that size was like 265.

So get to work, pussy.

6'2" here. I don't think I've ever dated a woman over 5' 3.5" tall.

Fat girls are really into me. Someone here pointed out that being tall, it makes them feel smaller and more feminine. I always laugh when I see pictures of thin guys with shorter, fatter women. If a woman has bigger arms than you, it's disgusting.

Then post a new one you dipshit

Sub 5'11 is Manley territory, above 6'3 is lanklet.

t. 6'2"

The only reason I posted that one is because I got injured shortly afterwards and took 5 months off of lifting. I lost a lot of my muscle since then.

im 6'3 and dont even feel "tall" the fuck are you guys on about, you get too tall at maybe 7 feet.

No way that's true, I feel like a midget at 6' 0,5"

are you kidding me?
30lbs is fucking heaps.
he is 236. You think he would look much different at 206? of course you are going to look much bigger at 266

forgot image xD

underage b& get out

6'4+

Tfw 6'10
Tfw too weak to leave humanity behind

I'm only 6'1", but I have disproportionately long arms so buying shirts and jackets can be a real hassle. Sleeves are almost always 2-4" short.

Also, finding 34x34 pants in department stores is damn near impossible in the south. The best you usually find is 34x32, and you usually have to dig a bit for those.

lel 34x34
those are fucking everywhere you cuck
try wearing 33x36

>those are fucking everywhere you cuck

Not in the suburban south they aren't.

We have like a 50% obesity rate down here. Not overweight. Obese.

>mfw 5'5"
>at least I got qt 5'0" gf
>still 5'5" tho
Consider suicide?

Bruh look up statistics
Global average height is like 5'8"

wtf I feel better about myself now. I'm even 0,5cm taller than my national average.

>tfw will feel like a midget again tomorrow

>Global average height is like 5'8"
Which means nothing.

>The global average yearly income is 18.000$
>The average penis is 5''.
>The average 1RM bench press is about 60kg.
>The average guy is a 5/10. (duh)
Try having all those characteristics and see how you fare in the world, especially with women.

>tfw 6' and still an inch under national average.

Tallest I could find was 6 feet 0,5 inches.
Bosnia and Netherland

How the hell can you feel small? You're tall bro count yourself lucky.

The king visits my town every summer so the nation guard came and had a show this summer.
I was a bit late so I had to stand in the back and absolutely most men were taller than me. Even a good deal of women were as tall as me.

Nicholas Cage was such an alpha in his prime