Enter my gym

>enter my gym
>some skinnyfat weak fragile ass moron took my squat rack
>quarter squatting 1 plate

Man, if he didnt look like the type that would start crying and snitch id threaten him and throw him out my gym.

What are you even fucking doing in my gym? Why you gotta ruin my day?

>pic related

Why are you more entitled to the squat rack than him? You're both using it to workout, he just happens to be a beginner

how is the squat rack yours when you just walked into the gym

did you buy it or reserve it?

not op but i go fucking mental when someone's using my rack.

>my rack

yeah, I'd be pretty pissed too if some guy was in my place using the rack that I bought

Yea, i mean why the fuck are they getting in the way of my training?

you're a special kind of special, aren't you?

>says the guy thinking he's entitled to a squat rack as a 60kg dyel

>If it weren't for ... I would ...

Oh boy we got a real tough guy right here. Better watch out people this guy got some real balls of steel!

>60 kg

what's that in american?

So a DYEL was using "your" squat rack and being the alpha you are instead of saying anything, you run to post on Veeky Forums about it instead?

What probably really happened is you're a DYEL and were too intimidated to ask some guy squatting 3pl8 to work in

Holy shit.
How do you function in normal society?
Do you get an hour long pass to leave the assisted care facility to go lift in a normal gym 5 days a week?
Does your mom prepare chicken tendies for you after every workout?

Is this real life?

Most autistic thread of the day on all of Veeky Forums

Seriously it's my squat rack and my gym. I don't see this twink paying the bills around here. Who the fuck does he think he is

Totally man, these people are just filler really, they dont contribute to the gyms encouraging atmosphere.

OP you were skinnyfat before so fuck you, and let the man finish, he got there first

buy your own rack and home gym if you dont like this

>my rack
>my gym

okay, so he owns the gym?

>twink not paying bills

looks like a membership gym, so he's paying his membership which keeps the lights on

you don't pay the fucking bills around there either so quit being a fuckin perv and taking pictures of people at the gym you creeper

>me
>buy a squatrack

How about he buys his own squatrack so he doesnt have to waste other peoples time???

Lol I'm not op and my post was supposed to be sarcastic. I'm implying everyone at the gym pays their membership so everyone has equal opportunity to use equipment. 10/10 for making me explain my joke.

2.2 pounds to a kilo.

132 lbs

holy shit I haven't weighed that since ... 10th grade maybe

amount of retards taking the bait is too damn high. leave newfags

I always take the squat rack, mind you I actually squat but love seeing faggots throwing eye daggers at me

>workout A of Starting Strongth
>3x5 squat, 3x5 press
>finish first set of squats
>someone asks me how many sets i have left
>'eight'
>their face when

*THE press

>tfw your Rack™ reservation for 2:30 expired
>It's 2:37 and someone else already took your place
Good thing the gym credited me a complimentary month of EZ pass for the EZ Bar™ after the The Bench Press™ ate my class II plate license

Got em

lol. I know that feel. I finish my fifth squat, someone's eyes light up, and then I deload and prepare for OHP and they die a little inside.

Kek fuck you guys and learn how to clean that shit

>inb4 it's too heavy
no it's not

>not reserving the rack for a few more tokens

Kys.

Maybe not for a fat fuck like you.

"H-hey guys look! Im pressing 135lbs, 8% of my body weight!!!"

Lanky fat FUCKS like you need to leave my gym. This is my 3rd month and i've already hit 135. Im 120lbs, 5'4.

you should let them squat then go OHP afterwards.

Inb4 London

Imagine going to the gym to take pictures of other people who are getting started.

OP stop being so autistic

Does it make me an asshole to laugh at someone quarter squatting 1 pl8 and having difficulty with it?

>same situation
But the twink had the hipster lifter package: pony tail, acne, lifting gloves, fucking sandals, 'squats' from pins set outside the power cage, blocking proper use.
All that plus the shittiest form you can imagine: hyperextended wrists, elbows in front of the bar while low-bar, back and chest completly loose, tippy toes everytime he stands up.

All while having 40kg on the bar and doing sets of 5, right after my 55kg wife finished doing sets of 10 for volume with 50kg.

You know what I did? Openly laughed at his form, told him how to squat and the next week he's doing proper high bar for depth, increasing the weight every time.

Because my gym isn't designed to scam fatties and actually has several power cages.

my first kek of the day: the post

Twink doesn't look very intimidated.

I reserved the rack since a month ago
IT'S NOT FAIR REEEEEEEEEE

no, see, your clean should be much higher than your strict press.

this is probably the reality of the situation
pic related

Just throw your bag next to the rack and tell him "5 MINUTES!" Works every time or me .

>dyels face when Big P approaches his occupied rack

t. dyel weeb

240 quarter pounders with cheese

This looks like the new Blink Fitness that opened up in NYC. I brought my bro here to teach him basic compound movements. The place is filled with classic DYELs and curl-bros. I was doing 5x5 225 ATG squats. After re-racking some guy puts 225 and quarter squats it a few times and leaves the weight there.

Good luck maybe I'll see you around. I'm the sandnigger that deadlifts 405x5

In queens?

Don't bomb the place

>that one guy who uses different machines one after the other and insists you get off when he needs his set

only with divebomb squats

no, manhattan. same exact squat rack and theme

You're his bitch.

They're roleplaying SS newbies trying to sound like grizzled steroid maniacs who "own the gym" in their own minds, because that's how you're supposed to act when you lift right guys?

This reminds me of that manic douchenozzle roleplaying as "le virile stud horny guy" yesterday because he just got out of the gym and was off his meds. kek

>tfw out of Gym Credits and not allowed to enter any gym until the 1st of next month

Most of You gym guys are a bunch of pussies. "My rack", "ruine my gains" wtf. Get over it. Step over there tell him to get the fuck off and quit bitching about it. You guys are territorial as fuck. Like a bunch of crazied dogs. Be the better man give him tips amd adapt you workout for that day. What are yall a butch of cry babies?
No go ahead and talk shit to my post because out of all the threads on Veeky Forums you ppl on Veeky Forums are the most predictable.

You are so soft and you aren't even aware of it.

Gym bully masterrace reporting in. Run that bitch. I've been doing this social experiment to see who is alpha and who is beta in my gym. Turns out 99% of my gym is beta. What I'll do is I will purposely leave my weights on the bar and dumbbells on the floor after I'm done. I think I've had maybe only one or two wanna- be tough guys actually say something to me. Everyone else just deals with it. Some even rerack them for me. If this social experiment has taught me anything it's that most people are intimidated by authoritative figures and will do almost anything to avoid confrontation followed immediately by pain administrated by said authoritative figures.

>mfw I see beta dyels rerack my weights like the cockroaches they are.

That says mommie issues all over the place. To bad it took you this long to learn that ppl are afraid of authorities, what a shallow shallow man you must be

This is a bait post but if it's obvious nobody has used a weight for a while I'll re-rack it myself. All the gym workers are qt girls who can't really deal with 80 pound dumbbells lying around and I like to think of it as a suppliment workout. If I see somebody has used it I won't give them the satisfaction of seeing it re-racked though. Also re-arrange weights to go from heaviest to lightest when I'm waiting for my set on the bench but that's just because I'm autistic and bored.

I'm 165 and I easily semi-power clean 155, while my press is 130. If I had the mobility to go ATG and trained to get the timing right, I bet I could get around 180 or 190 on the clean. You're just bad.

>3+3-1=8
Wut

>mommie issues
Explain, psychologist man

Fuck off newbitch. Go be dyel somewhere else.

heueheueheueheueheue

If I saw a faggot like you getting all mad over 'muh squat rack' Id do my sets so goddamn slowly with 5 min breaks in between until you snap and get banned from the gym

Entitled little autist

>needs a squatrack to squat
kek

Ah yes and here we see the dyel out of his natural habitat. You can see him looking fearful. Fearful of knowing what will come if he doesn't get out of the squat rack. And here we see another dyel defending him: . Note how he created an imaginary fantasy where he "gets back" at his bully. These are likely figures from his childhood who bullied him in school. Seeing a picture of someone small and out of their element at the gym, he sees himself in the boy in the picture. Small, dyel, and afraid. Thus he creates a fantasy where he is the dyel boy in the picture and takes a long time to make him believe that this would make his bully angry. Truly fascinating stuff here.

Usually i go up and aggressively hit on them and force a squat spot on them, clears the betas right out

you forgot to name the thread, dumb ass op.

>my squat rack
If you want to have your own squat rack, pay for a home gym. Until then, quit being a bitch.

>guy asks how many sets I have left
>say 3
>he fucking stands 5 feet behind me waiting for my 3 sets
>doesn't ask to work in so I don't let him
I took 2 minute rest periods to piss him off even more

OP probably looked away short after this because he was intimidated

>see asian dyel quarter squatting 1pl8
>he goes to the weight tree
>think 'oh good he's gonna deload'
>puts on 50 more lbs
where's Big P when you need him?

Me and my boys showed up to the boneyard to do some squats and there was this dyel asian kid on our rack squatting like 95lbs. We all approached him and he started to pack up all of his stuff but I stopped him and said "Oh nah it's okay bud, you can work in with us." Then I loaded up a couple of plates on each side, smirked and said "Better yet, why don't we work in with you??" He looked confused and nervous. I nodded at one of my boys and he loaded up 3 more plates on one side. I picked up the dyel kid and put him on the bar ass first on the other side (he weighs roughly 135lbs) and me and my bros took turns squatting him for reps. A couple of qt cardio bunnies walked by and were laughing their asses off watching him go up and down. He looked like he was actually getting a workout, he was sweating like crazy. Haven't seen him since.

He will probably be a sick cunt getting gf while you talk about him in a chinese imageboard

Wow, I think that shitpost just gave me ass cancer

did you at least fuck him later? no homo

Shouldn't this little fuck be in school rn?

>being this new

>that shaker filled with pre workout
LOL

>all this tryhardian shit and focusing on others instead of yourself to this degree

That's alpha to you? Jesus bud, you've got it ass-backwards.

Self-consciously trying to "be alpha" is the most beta thing I can honestly conceive of, well done.

This morning when I was walking to the gym I accidentally stepped in a big pile of dogshit on the walk there. I was so pissed. When I got into the gym I took my shoe off and wiped it on the back of this dyel asian's shirt. He looked super pissed and said "WTF?!" I just looked at him and said "I accidentally stepped in dogshit and just rubbed it on your back" then walked away.

>he doesn't reserve his squat rack weeks in advance
How else are you gunna be able to practice for your level 3 gym license?

Fucking triggered.

Who the fuck does that pussy think he is taking your squat rack. I'd be pissed. Love the pic bro, you can see right there in his goofy face he is busted.

fucking 1/4 squats? that kid should be thrown out of your gym forever.

>administrated

Threads like this really demonstrate how many fucking retarded normies have taken over Veeky Forums.

0.8 freedom units

>I'm not normal I'm a special snowflake!
I want this meme to end.

Why don't they ask to work in like a fucking functioning member of society? I'm a huge autist and I'm not afraid to ask to work in. Just don't be a cun't if you are working out in a commercial gym and expect everyone to wait until you are finished. I hate when people go on peak hours and try to do this kind of shit. Just let someone else work in or finish your exercise, let them do theirs and then jump back in.

Fuck me OP, just do a different exercise until he's off the thing

dyels shouldn't be allowed in the free weight area.