Is this possible natty?

It took the guy 3 years to achieve this body and to get to that level of shreddedness, did he have to take clen or anything like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jq7p9ttcjN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It would take elite genetics and solid lifting knowledge/nutrition for a natty to achieve that in ~6-7 years. No that's not natty in 3 years.

this guy is taking grams

look at tEh fullnes
looka at the leanes
look at the vascularity
look at thE ARMS and DELTS

ACIVABLe NATTY MY AS

you can get shredded without drugs. just be on a hardcore diet for months.

Getting that kind of mass in 3 years natty = Imfuckingpossible

>inb4 fagets with zero knowledge saying he's natty because he said so

I said elite genetics for a reason. And yes even that is pushing it, but for every 1 billion people it's not ridiculous to think 1 person could get to this point natty.

Although for 3 years, like I said he's clearly not natty.

freaks exist yes but they compromise an insignificant amount of individual dna in the gene pool so you might as wel not factor them into the statistical genetic variation

Pretending they don't exist doesn't mean they don't.

Either way the question was is this particular faggot natty and no, he's not.

Yeah of course he is. Buy his ebook, do his workouts and you will look exactly like that in three years.

It would take a genetic defect ie Myostatin inhibition to reach that point natty
You most likely have no idea what you're talking about and/or are just parroting information people say on Veeky Forums.

>It would take elite genetics and solid lifting knowledge/nutrition for a natty to achieve that in ~6-7 years
literally comedy gold

Dyel's

You just don't work hard enough.
If you worked hard like he does, you would look like that, but you're just a fat lazy fuck.
All of you are haters and just jealous.

Here's my 3 year natty progress, 6' 175. Will I look like OP's pic 5 years from now? Most likely not, but it's not ridiculous to think that there aren't a very select few who couldn't get to that level with 8+ years of training.

Also, keep in mind op's pic has great lighting, could be prepped for competition, etc etc. Looking like that year round of course not

Fuck, forgot pic.

Fuck no he isn't natural.

That's beyond natty peak for an above average man. And that bodyfat level with that level of leanness?

Fuck no he isn't natty.
BUT he can sucker dumbasses into thinking that's natty and be a more achievable level of muscle for a natural guy.

Spotted the delusional retard.

you look god man, leave now while you still have the chance you can always come back if shit hits the fan

You can tell he's not natty. Photoshop look, grainy, paper thin skin, roid delts.

Anyone thinking this is achievable natty is retarded and has been lifting less than 6 months

as i wrote earlier i think you can look like that natty but you have to have sergio olivia- tier genetics to reach this and you can problably count people with genetics like that with your hands

Sure thing bro! Just take 3 scoops of his signature whey isolate protein and buy his workout plans and you'll surely get there!

The problem with the 1 in a billion genetics is that every single roid fag out there uses that argument

No body gets the Photoshop grainy look without drugs .

How long have you been lifting ? Because I've never met a single person who's been lifting for multiple years who thinks you can look like him

What did you do/eat for those 3 years? I just started lifting and I look like the picture on the left lol

Too dried out to be natty.
Reasonable natty.

>perfect genes
>perfect routine
>perfect nutrition
>perfect rest
>no injuries
>good lighting
>tan
>massive pump

Probably possible but man you gotta be fucking dedicated, consistent, and most likely obsessed to get to the point in 3 years.

reminder that Veeky Forums is full of fucking idiots

there are people like this on the board who gives advice on fitness and nutrition

kys

this guy is taking kilograms.

No chance in hell that guy is natty

> side delts bigger than front even though he probably just does flat bb bench and cable curls 5x a week
>dry as shit without being flat
>tattoos of generic stars

0% chance of natty

for reference this is the guy with the best bodybuilding genetics of all time:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jq7p9ttcjN8

My fuckin sides.

These people are the idiots on instagram saying those roiding monkeys are natty
:Laughing crying face:

seconded, except dindu nuffin. genetic myostatin deficiencies are crazy. but this guy obviously is not one of those cases

op never forget that half the people on Veeky Forums will tell you its not possible beacause they are trolling, the other half fell for the trolls and started believing it or don't want to believe people larger than them aren't cheating in some way

is it possible? of course. Is it likely, no.

If you have to ask the answer is probably roids.