Coke

What's Veeky Forums's opinion on cocaine? Do you use it on weekends?
Maybe as a good replacement for pre-workout drinks?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2005/05/10/health/cocaine-users-face-greater-risk-of-aneurysm.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Great while on it.
Too expensive though. I prefer opiates.

Too expensive and the comedown is hell. The massive dopamine release can't be good for your brain to use on a regular basis. Lots of people have fucked their lives up royally with it. Not sure if you need more reasons for no but there are probably many more

there are a lot cheaper options avalible.
GHB is better for clubbing though

>excercising on opiates

Don't think he means for exercise tho

What is valium like?
What is a good dose for someone who has never tried it?

I got a box of 10mg tablets but haven't had chance to try it yet.

Should I? Or is it a bad idea to use?

>tfw

nytimes.com/2005/05/10/health/cocaine-users-face-greater-risk-of-aneurysm.html?_r=0

Gotta love the feels though

Doing come a handful of times in your life is fine. After that it's terrible.

Nobody thinks "cocaine guy" is cool/fun to be around. Being anxious to find something better, one upping each other's stories is not where it's at. Everyone knows you're on blow, you're not slick or fooling anybody.

Overrated. Way overrated.

Still, best way to blow a paycheck in a weekend.

Liked to do it often until friend who's my age got a stroke from it so I stopped, every once in a while now, quite rare.
Open to other stuff but haven't really tried anything yet.

Veeky Forums recreation drug tier list

GOD TIER
mdma

HIGH TIER
lmao weed

MID TIER
lsd
mushrooms

LOW TIER
cocaine

SHIT TIER
alcohol

I like to do coke and tie my girlfriend up, fuck her for hours at a time and blast music. Its a great way to spend a weekend.

I don't understand the relationship between this thread and fitness though

Is this you?

Cool story.
See op's second question.

not listing amphetamines or GHB, topkek faggot

People on coke are boring and irritable.

Both are shit tier anyways.

>doing come
sure dude... whatever you say

Cocaine is great when on a cut, it's god-tier for weight loss.

Other than that, it's eh. It makes you too anxious and restless for socializing.

>weed above lsd and mushrooms
>alcohol at bottom
Might I suggest deleting your post.

>not 420blazing it on a bulk

>im bulking okay mom!

say goodbye to your gains

Never done any type of drugs ever

MDMA is the most toxic of your list. While alcohol damages the brain and coke increase greatly your cardiovascular risk ending with strokes or heart attacks before 30, if you stop them, the damage is mainly reversible. MDMA neurotoxicity is NOT reversible. If you fuck your shit up by dosing too much or too often, you won't recover, or very very slowly, in decades. Serotonins neurons dead from MDMA use don't regrow.

From what I've read, on human and animal studies (including primates, after 50 liftimes doses, (aka dosing once a week for a year, or twice a month for two years) you'll see irreverisble slight cognitive defects. After 200-300 lifetime doses, you're basically a moron with sleep apnea and noticable cognitive defects for life.
And my anedoctical observation 100% confirm this.

MDMA is utter shit. Thank god I only take this shit four times before reading good scientific article about it

weed makes you stupid in the long run. Very stupid. It's good if you use it very unfrequently though

lsd + shrooms are kind of okay,

the only "safe" drugs are ritalin/ ghb for clubbing

weed doesn't make you stupid in the long run you absolute mong. it can ruin your motivation though

Your post makes you sound like a 16 year old girl who did all of those drugs except weed just once.

>don't want to fuck myself up permanently
>nothing matches mdma binges with a loving gf, not heroin, not coke, etc where every touch is god-tier
Life's a cruel mistress m8. At least shrooms+lsd make a good combo.

Do coke before you workout if you want to have a stroke.

answer me u fags

Unless youre in south america your coke is cut to shit and extremely overpriced. Doing less than a g of good blow by yourself and your gonna have a bad time, not worth it at all once you've experienced how good it can be.

Fucking google it you donkey. You're really willing to put your life in the hands of an imageboard?

it's a downer, research correct dosage because if you take too much your heart stops you fuck.

pop em' all

>all this broscience

I know a fair few ravers who have taken MDMA every weekend for years and, while most of them were fairly dumb already, they haven't got any stupider. One guy teaches medicine at university lmao

>weed makes you stupid in the long run

>Great while on it
yeah I agree...that shit is magical. The problem is, I always want more. Easy to find in South FL tho

>Too expensive tho
Stay back, i dont want your poor to rub off on me

>i prefer opiates
edgy

In my opinion weed is always fine, even on a cut as long as you have self control.

Take one tablet and try it.

missing speed

You don't think coke damages the brain?

>Stay back, i dont want your poor to rub off on me

edgy

>edgy

i like cocaine. it's fun. Maybe it damages my brain, but so does drinking and smoking.

coke is the only way to stay up past 1-2 for me as well.

>did coke for the first time a few weeks ago
>felt amazing, full of energy, love, and euphoria
>try it again a few days ago
>only feel energetic and irritated, no euphoria
Did I get bad coke or did I break myself?

>exercising on coke
too short-lived and extra strain on your heart isnt a good idea and will not feel good

>not listing DMT
coke and weed are alright, lsd/shrooms are better, but nothing comes even close to a breakthrough.
stay pleb

Could've had a little bit of meth in it. Was it already powder when you bought it?

Crack is the best pre-workout

GHB is fun but seen way too many people doing it wrong and G drop

Coke is pretty great but

Chances are it was cut with some nasty shit.
Pure MDMA will cure depression.
Also, Sealy, feeding monkeys MDMA every week?? And you don't see a problem with that?

This.

I would think lifting on a light dose of benzos or maybe amphetamines would help.

coke is tight as fuck. lets me power black out. use about every other weekend lately once or twice. i dont over do it and drink tons of water along with booze. Prolly bad for gainz but still come back stronger week after week so idgaf

I haven't fucked with MDMA in about 6 years, but I remember it being pretty good. Haven't been into weed since finishing high school either. Benzos and Alcohol are all I get into if anything at all.

Take one sublingually and see how you feel. It's subtle but obvious once you realize. If you wanna be hectic have 20mg and you won't remember anything the next morning, but fun while it lasts

ethylphenidate and mpa and god tier drugs

>pure MDMA will cure depression

do you even brain you fucking faggot
mdma will make you feel better while you're on it because your brain is full of dopamine and serotonin
guess what genius, this will downregulate your receptors in the short term, and the excitotoxicity will cause neuron death
meaning that not only are you more prone to depression in future, enjoy the numerous processing and memory issues that will result from heavy or long term use

I mean I love drugs, but these are indisputable facts - MDAI is actually a result of attempting to mimic mdma in a less neurotoxic way for research purposes, because mdma is really bad for you

nah my mani did it once and now I feel better all the time desu

it works more like fuel injector cleaner for your happiness

anecdotes make for really bad conclusions friendo

Where the fuck do i get ghb though

Ritalin? Lmao

Pls be carwful with benzos. Havent touched them for 500+ days and im still experiencing w/ds

that sounds fucked up

how much did you use to take?

Enjoy physical addiction and never getting off again

12mg+ etizolam every day for ~4 years

Either you actually snorted meth the first time, or the stuff the coke was cut with the second time around reacted badly with you.

Cocaine varies widely based on what it's cut with, and what percentage the cut is.

Used it as a prework out before i joined the military. Worked like a charm. As with all things becareful of the long trem effects

how many times have you done cum? 'Twice', I'd assume ;)

You'll achieve zyzz-mode with it as long as you remember to take your vitamin s.

talking out your ass, the post

If he snortef meth he'd have felt 1000x better than if he'd taken. Probably just pure lidocaine he had.

Where to get? I dont live in amazon.

Ghb is impossible to ecoema ddi ted to

>not knowing where to find good coke

What city do you live in? Fishscale is easy to find in US major cities (meaning NYC, LA, Houston, and Chicago) and the cities they directly connect to. FFS, even Austin has fishscale now thanks to all the yuppies.

Just gotta know the right people m8. Sorry you havent found anything good.

>fishscale
>good

pick one

Swap md with coke and youre bang on. Md is absolutely filthy. Never putting that shit in my body again

I've done coke before working out. it fucking sucks.

>fishscale
>slang for pure or almost pure
>saying its not good

Enjoy your meth-cut blow newfriend!

Idk my god tier would be alcohol, mushrooms, and lsd. The others are pretty meh but thats just me

>euphoria

You overlooked this part? Cocaine doesn't really have much of an intense euphoric response, unless maybe it's your first time and you do a huge line. Meth on the other hand does.

>You'll achieve zyzz-mode with it
So heart attack in sauna?

>HIGH TIER
>lmao weed
I see what you did there.

>weed makes you stupid in the long run. Very stupid.
Care to explain how or link to some studies? I am interested.

weed makes you stupid? how so?

Not that guy, but he probably refers to anegdotal experiences. I know couple of people who smoke all day erry day and they have toruble focusing or thinking in general. They're dumb as stupid, but dumb as "brain-stunned".
I'm also curious if there's any studies on this.

Well maybe that's just because they're high all the time

Doesn't weed creates tolerance? If so, how the fuck a couple that has been smoking since years can get high easily?

Nah I had to crush a few lumps both times, the coke tasted the same and smelt vaguely of horseradish if that means anything.
Does snorting meth do anything? I've taken adderal which is like a micro dose of meth and I didn't feel the same sense of euphoria.

snorting meth is magical, i suggest you don't do it. I'm still struggling to get off.

I'm too scared of addiction to give it a try

Fuck I just hope that the coke gave me that feeling and not meth. How can you tell if coke is cut with meth? I didn't have any trouble sleeping that night aside from some spins from drinking.

The coke was the probably just less pure and snorting meth is amazing. Snorting a real good gagger will make you feel like your chest is lifting you up into the air and you're floating. You'll be attentive and just feeling like a badass. But once the initial high wears you've still got a couple days of being high depending on how much you did. A little can go a long way and a lot makes you stay up for 3 days.

coke addiction only lasts the night you are doing it, you don't get physically addicted past that

were you geeked for like 18+ hours? if not, it wasn't cut with meth.

LOL keep telling yourself that. Hahaha

So it definitely wasn't meth if I was complelty down in like 4 hours.