TIL that the Brad Pitt fight club physique is what women find most attractive. Being any bigger or smaller is pointless

TIL that the Brad Pitt fight club physique is what women find most attractive. Being any bigger or smaller is pointless

Too bad I'm going for the far right body
You can't stop me gains goblin

>Being any bigger or smaller is pointless
Only if you let women dictate your body goals.

>i train so that women will fuck me

>lifting for women

>women in 2016

that guy is actually handsome though

it works better when it's a neckbeard

I don't think that guy has to life for women

If they used those images, the poll is not well done.

For accurate results, they should have used photos of the same man in the same pose at different bf%.

Of course, this would be not easy to set up, but science doesn't care about difficulty.

On top of that, everyone knows the first image is Brad fucking Pitt. He moistens most panties.

Heard a dyke say she'd sleep with him. Said something like, "No one would turn him down."

>believing what women self-report

>implying lesbians aren't just women who haven't been fucked properly yet

ummmmmmmm grill here and im not into dudes and there is no way no how that its because i just "havent been with the right guy" yet i was born liking pussy and ill always like pussy and you are just scared im taking away all your qt3.14s so deal with it

> lifting for grill

BISEXUAL
ISEXUALB
SEXUALBI
EXUALBIS
XUALBISE
UALBISEX
ALBISEXU
LBISEXUA
BISEXUAL

>caring about the opinions of women

i didnt say you havent been with the right guy yet
i said you havent been FUCKED properly yet

god you are a dumb shit
no wonder you need a man to make your life decisions for you

fucking imbecile

Worked with too many fuckin dykes in the Navy who said the same dumb shit. I bet you're a fuckin hog of a woman, just like every single one that had that attitude.

>2016
>actually thinking a comment like that is serious
Jebaited

Do I need the Einsturzende tat to get Rollins mode or is low bf and intermediate lifts enough

confirmed for uggo

you faggots just wish you could get with a girl like me and i have been laid before by men but its just not my thing i love pussy and you faggots are just offended that i get more pussy than this whole board combines i have a tongue like a sprinkler and i work that slice until they want nothing more than me in their minds you are all a bunch of sad jealous numale tfwnogf faggots and i revel in the idea of converting your women to pussy addicts

>im a girl and i get more sex
wow congratulation u did it u had to work hard and achieve hooray

fat middle aged man detected

You can stop now, you've rused us.
Yay got us.
You win.
Ebun trell.
Gg no re dude.

lesbro here lol lesbians don't get sex everyone knows women suck especially lesbians.

>lesbro here lol
>lesbro here
>lesbro
>bro
>BRO

Yeah you were born right out of the box at 0 years old with a distinct desire to eat pussy

Fuck off.

I bet ur going for the far right you raciss fuckr

Post body with timestamp or uggo confirmed

Geralt did it better.

Calm down autist.

>Mfw people think this is achievable natty

Geralt is kind of tricky because he has actually really low bf and good mass for it

I-it isn't achievable without mutagens? SHIT.

Incorrect

you in a lift daze bro?

Wow I haven't come here since I got cancer two years ago and these threads are still a thing.

I am the 1%, peasant.