Numales or Manlets

What's worse and why?

is this even a question? manlets may never learn, but at least they can be bros. Numales are never bros because they are always complaining/attention seeking

neither. I love them both. everyone should try and befriend and hang around with neckbeards, ugly people, manlets, you name it. because this only makes yourself look better, they are literally walking ego and confidence boosters.
nothing makes me smile like knowing I am the most attractive person around me. knowing I am the most viable partner to any slut who looks.
having inferior people around you, even if they are fucking faggots like pic related will make YOU look so so much better. if I saw that guy in real life, I would befriend him and take him everywhere I go just to make myself look better.
common sense really. I don't personally like those inferior people, I'll talk to them and act like a true friend but to be honest it's just a nicely veiled ruse to use them to make people mire me.
also, for the record numales are infinitely worse than manlets. manlets can still be genuinely good friends that can have your back - and they can still have the self awareness to know of their flaws. you can't help your genetics.
numales on the other hand lack the fucking depth, and are that 2 dimensional they don't realise what a fucking joke they are. you can't really do anything about your height, but you can actively shave your disgusting facial hair, not wear faggot clothes and not act like a queer
just what I think m8

this guy gets it

Dope af answer bro.

Can someone shop that pic and switch his hair and beard position

Manlets are still men, just small men.

Numales, they actively choose to be the way they are.

That makes so much sense. Holy shit.

Stop samefagging your shit-tier post.

You are judged massively based on the people you associate with, especially if you're still in college. If you associate with shit-tier people, then people will assume you're on their level because you can't get anyone decent to tolerate your presence.

Manlets are worse because they're always angry and have something to prove.

the insecurity is palpable

manlet numale detected

Only a woman could say that so well

numales are shit tier, just like your wifu

this

You know whats worse than manlets and nu-males combined?

Fucking samefags.

Kill yourself.

Manlets are much better than numales.

The only problem I see with this is that you are bound to become dulled by that sub-par companionship surrounding you and risk becoming a slacker.

Bad question, most nu-males are manlets.

Numales are worse. Manlets can still be red-pilled and smart.

Numales are retarded by choice.

Women do it too, actually. Ugly bridesmaid syndrome. But saying you are better than a bunch of inferior people doesn't really mean you are above average. It just means you are surrounded by stupids and uggos.

numales are worse and theyre usually low test manlets with lack of sense of humor not that manlets have a good sense of humour either. atleast manlets can be fun to be around.

Serious question here: who the fuck made that picture? How do you decide to make a magic card when you have no idea how magic works?

who gives a flying fuck about how magic works. they're memes, kid. it's nothing personnel

What the fuck is a nu male

what the fuck is a Numale?

This.

>"Oh hey look Jessica, that guy is hot!"
>"Yeah but have you seen the losers he hangs out with Stacy? He must be such a weirdo and if we go over there then his weird friends will try talking to us as well!"
>"Oh I guess you're right. Let's go hang out with Chad and Tyler instead!"

t. numale

Numales.

Manlets can't help it, and I don't think people truly get whichever so utterly repulsive.
It's not that they look retarded, though they do.
It's not that they're condescending pseudo intellectuals, though they are.
It's not that they look like they've never walked into a gym or worked on their diet in their lives, though they do.
It's not that they're truly pitiful betas, though they are.
No, the true reason they're so pathetic is because all these things are caused by them taking the path of least resistance their entire lives.

They look retarded because they try to be special via superficial means rather than working on; getting a hobby is too hard, amirite? Why not just style your hair into a fucking retarded style/colour?

They're pseudo intellectuals because reading and comprehending is hard, so why not just parrot some popular smart guy?

They're scrawny fucks because diet and exercise take effort to follow through on, despite being incredibly simple concepts.

They're socially pathetic because taking risks means the chance of hurt, and they can't have that. Much easier to whine about toxic masculinity, being others down to your level, and hope you get a pity fuck from some desperate Ambulocetus.

This is the true reason that you look at these people with pity and disgust.
How can a switched on Manlet EVER compare to that?

>no mana cost
Fucking triggered.

Beard + glasses.
Into "geek" culture, leftist, white guilt, extremely confrontational with "problematic" people on twitter but passive and weak in real life. Thinks masculinity means hating your own race and gender and being a white knight to women and minorities whilst rejecting everything actually masculine as problematic or outdated. (Except "muh beards are so EPIC and cool xDd)

Jesus. These guys sound terrible

They are like women in a man's body. They even do those fucking stupid faces.

This is an incredibly problematic thread. The ignorance and bigotry here implying that """masculinity""" is not just a subjective abstract concept is alarming.

Nu males are beta orbiters
Manlets aren't affected by hamlets gravitational pull due to their low center of gravity

>tfw thirdwave feminism has basically ruinsd any chance of having an actual discussion about masculinity in an academic environment
Fucking cunts.

Excuse me, but i'd appreciate it if you could refrain from using 'cunt' in a derogatory context, it's incredibly misogynistic

I remember reading some study where they had women rate mens' attractiveness on a 1-10 individually. Then they took pictures of the men in groups with wonky distributions like 1259 or 8881 or 2378. What they found was that a man's attractiveness was rated the same in a group as it was individually when the men in the group were all similar. When the man was grouped with men much less attractive the women rated him lower than when on his own, and when grouped with more attractive men the lower attractiveness men were rated higher than when they were viewed individually.

This is correct. You are who you surround yourself with. If I see a normal looking Veeky Forums guy hanging out with a bunch of faggy numale hipsters, I'm going to avoid the whole group like the radioactive plague they are.