Which anime are you from faggot?

>3300 cals per day
>Mike T

Literally how

probably office worker

Powerlifting coach is his job.

What the actual fuck
Mine is 3.1-3.2k and I'm 170lbs
I guess it's because he's old, you need like 40 less calories to maintain for every year past 19 or something like that

so yeah not much moving i guess

A shit one at that
>RPE

Not even once
Watchin Gibbs latest video of him
Being confused to fuck at what his RPE for all his sets was hilarious

Well hes a big guy and he lifts lots of weights

do u guys think i can do 185x3 back squat tomorrow

ow my toes

Wtf?

Mike T is pretty huge and only 31 years old. How does he not eat more?

Off to the gym lads.

One of the regulars tried to fistfight me yesterday so should be interesting

(you)

What the fuck why?

Libs right?

yeah and when you get here you're fucking dead asshole

i'm waiting by the waterfountain

What

How does that even happen

But isn't that only slightly above your maintenance for 105? He's 15 kilo heavier .

Granted he is 5'11 and older

youtube.com/watch?v=a5slDJzTU3Y

yea

I was deadlifting too loudly and he thought it was disrespectful and when I told him I prefer to do it this way he lost his shit.
Tbh I doubt he has internet

Don't worry Isley. Everyone DOES want to fist fight you at the gym

nice try fucker

maybge you should respect the people that lift more than you

or maybe you should have controlled the weight on the way down in the first place

disprectful little shit

That's barely above maintainance for me and I'm 91 kg

Lol why do you rack it backwards. Also are you 220lbs?

Takes more to build than maintain, donit?

You don't lift more than me though you tubby old fuck

Go tell someone else about your glory days that may or may not have happened

I'm getting really really pissed at the week people who keep using the one eleiko rack and all the eleiko blues to do shitty ~3pl8 squats when there are 7 pairs of eleiko reds they could use so I could work in.

i'm

89ish kg

Yeah. I'm ~113 and probably on 4200+/day

>counting calories

listen asshole

i was deadlifting two more lpates than you in my heyday i'mj just getting a toned belly nowadays

i was better than you're ever be

kek

But they're 25kg!

Let's see some proof then tough guy

when i was perfomed all of my biggest lifts i video caleras werent very popular and people didnt post everything on instagram because they werent insecurity lol

Nice. I'm 5'9 at that weight. Wonder if we'll reach 250 by the end of next year

My raw, drug free wilks at 21yo is better than anything you claim tho??

I'm 5'5". 135 lbs
1 rpm are bench: 215, squats 315 and DL: 365
been on sheiko for 1.5 months before my old 1 rpm were 145, 225, 275. Is there a better program I should go on?

First I got my back pain from deadlifting
Now I get back pain when I go days without deadlifting

Why

about to head off to an interview family members. can i get some (you)s as good luck?

nice bait

Did my first real powerlifting style session in 2 months.
5X5 deadlifts
4X10 bench
some back and tricep accessories
Watched X-Men first class for a half hour while using the elliptilazy
Kept everything fairly light since I'm detrained. None of the reps were hard but I was pretty wiped by the end because my work capacity has gotten absolutely shit(tier than it already was).
But no pain or soreness during any part of the session.

Gonna be doing some DUP that also undulates bi-weekly for the next month and likely for a few months after that.
Just keeping my training really simple for a while. But I definitely was happy to be back on an actual PL-focused routine.
My takeaway is that taking a couple months off intense training every 1.5-2 years is probably a good idea.

but im serious ;-;

>managed a 3x5 2plate squat after almost a year of being crippled
M-might be on the mend lads..

Good to hear that you had no pain.
>My takeaway is that taking a couple months off intense training every 1.5-2 years is probably a good idea.
With or without off-seasons during that time?

Fuck you ya bug eyed cunt

U got dis dogg

>at 21yo
eww hes an
>junior

WHO is THIS

get well pupper

I'm a crippled boy too
But I've managed to keep most of my strength through hard work and ambition

FOR YOU

Some call it fuckarounditis i call it playarounditis. Just playing wih Fisher PriceĀ© My First BabbyWeights maintaining my childlike sense of wonder while you poor people grind away doing work and stressing.

This general sucks
American shitposts aren't even funny tbqh

I have crippling depression.

But your sub 4pl8 deadlift still is.

GOTEEM

2 more days until Australian IPs are all banned

cant wait

KEK

Gettin COMFY this morning my friends

>tfw the best bants you receive are "if I wanted to laugh I'd think of your 1rm"

Is this Sean?

Warmup is now 10-15 minutes. As someone who used to spend 20-40 minutes foam rolling and doing various static stretches this is an improvement for me.

ur a goofy looking motherfucker

>putting a towel down on bench
>ever
>even doing it IN YOUR HOME GYM
How fucking beta can a single man get?

perhaps the original surface is slippery

think before you insult

Then why even buy such a shitty bench in the first place?!

also; ever heard of this thing called CHALK!?

Does that man look like a wealthy person to you?

>chalking up your entire apartment

fuck off sean

Cats ripped it up when i used to lift in the kitchen. Blanket keeps foam pieces from sticking to my back.

>building a home gym
>not investing in a quality bench and bar at the very least
Why even bother

1st world user tryin to fuck up my comfiness

>isley
>calling anyone's squat "shitty"
Really now lad

Well guys, I ibuprofened up and was able to do my 5x5 squats today.

Trying harder and manning up really does work :)

>inb4 hip explosion when I deadlift on Saturday

I'll be damned if I don't total 1300 :)

whens the meet?

>ibuprofen

im afraid to ask why desu

thoughts on doing warmups above working weight for high rep sets? (especially squats)

I did that for a while, worked great. Warm up to your working weight then donansuper heavy single or double then back down to yoir working weight. Made my bench and squat blow up.

why did you stop?

Bryce Lewis just pulled 805

woah this PSMF was really easy but it just hit me now. my forearms feel weird and tight. mind getting slower

I have a question in regards to long term strenght goals for average lifters. Is it better to go to failure (no rep failure but slow kinda grindy reps) or try to complete the sets and reps as I'm suposed to do? For example: 4x6-8 on the Bench Let's say the first set I do 7 reps with 225 but I know that the next rep I'll fail to complete. Then maybe do 7 again but grinding a little bit more, then dropping weight to make 7 reps again like 205. Or choosing a weight that I know I can make 4x7 relatively easy, let's say 215. Then next workout try to make 4x8 (215), then the next one 4x6 (220) adding a little bit of weight and repeat.

So basically, doing drop sets kinda grinding vs never going to grinding failure

is it just me or are old people the worst demographic at any gym

exactly one month :)

hips.

On monday I could not push out of the fucking hole.

After just 200 mg ibuprofen, I could walk and squat pain free.

Honestly, rolling and mobility / blood flow stuff has not made it any better. Only ibuprofen makes it better.

The real test is seeing if I can do pulls with ibuprofen since thsoe fucked it in the first place.

old men at least

Overall volume is the most important thing. Generally, esp. for powerlifting, it's overall volume above some percentage that people care about.

like lots of benching the bar is not that useful.

Lots of benching at 75-90% is much different tho.

In the words of Bodorio, volume is more important than grinding out
>muh last rep

>exactly one month :)
its quite a while to be pushing through pain Tbh
i have another 3 weeks before i can take a rest
looking more forward to that than the meet Tbh lol

good luck on staying safe lad

How much protein/cals are you eating a day?

Don't know if I could stick to PSMF t b h

I like that approach but technically the volume wouldn't be the same? Anyhow thanks I guess grinding wasn't helping to get stronger.
Thanks!

I don't know if I'll ever be able to resist

>muh last rep

It's like a beautiful siren that convinces me it holds all my gains

today ive eaten 805c and 150g protein so far. since i have about 180 pounds of lbm i still need like another 100 grams of protein. ive just eaten chicken and broccoli and celery

I dunno, i change my training every 4 months or so and overwarming fell by the wayside for some reason. Im sure i'll reintrpduce it again at some point.

Sounds dangerous lad, be careful

Wew

Good luck lad

How long have you been doing psmf, how has it affected your body composition, and how has it affected your strength?

Would really like him to upload more training footage.
>exited the livestream at around 5plates because of its title

rofl it's only the end of my first day so idk. im 15 or 16% bf before I started. I can deal with the hunger and tiredness but these weird feelings in my muscles are messing with me slightly

There's a old dude at my gym, probably 70 yrs old. White hair, wears ear rings and wears bright fluro leotards (pink, orange, green, yellow, cyan, etc) and nothing else. No shirt, not even underwear. You can pretty much see everything.

There's another old dude like 60-70 who comes in a benches. Loads up the bench with 2pl8 and does 3 reps at 4 inch ROM

There's another old 50-60-ish guy who's manlet af but stocky. He's basically a dwarf from LotR. Always wears full winter gear even if it's boiling hot and will go do everything will hideous form.

Then there is another old guy 50-60 who's fat and autistic af. I'll be squatting and he'll come up to me and talk to me about his cycling and cross fit. How he's just gotten into strength training. He has microplates and says he does 5x20 bench, squat, deadlift, ohp everytime he goes to the gym for a full body strength workout. He literally uses just the bar and microplates on bench and ohp doing 50-60lbs and like 100lbs squat and deadlift. I've told him better ways to do stuff but the faggot just doesn't shut up and listen. I just started ignoring him and continue my sets but he doesn't get the hint and still tries to talk to me.

you are feeling something because you read you should be feeling it
fucking nothing happens even with not eating anything for a day