Friendly reminder that no matter how much you lift and roid you'll always be perceived as weak if you have a receding...

Friendly reminder that no matter how much you lift and roid you'll always be perceived as weak if you have a receding chin
youtube.com/watch?v=Bl8y_bMjJkY

holy shit at that Chad on the right

mirin those jaw metrics

who is that?

Brian Bosworth

don't believe the """""""Dr."""""""" mew shit, just get jaw surgery

>don't believe Mew

Why would you implant teeth a darker shade of yellow than the ones you had before?

Other than that, the improvement is crazy

christ

she went from a fetal alcohol baby to a 7/10

Reminder that no matter how much you lift or what cycle you do you will never match up to someone with superior HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME

>tfw underbite
>tfw god tier square chin if I pull my jaw back
>tfw look like a bulldog if I don't

proper mouth posture will definetly work but seeing as most people here are older than 16 it will have very minimal effect, it would be best to get braces and/or jaw surgery to align teeth and if still not good jaw and chin you can always get implants

I don't like giving people false hope

Fucking Clark Kent and Ringo Starr

>you vs the guy she tells you not to worry about

I'm the exact opposite, I have a very noticeable overbite but i have conditioned myself to push my jaw forwards naturally and my chin looks god tier now.

Not sure who mogs who in this picture

Whoever puts a baby in her is going to get a big suprise

They both have good faces though and the guy on the right has the same hips as the other guy there just cropped out of the photo

the scary thing about such surgery is some guy is gonna merry her and wonder why the kids look like aliens

she had a disease so she legitimately couldn't develop her jaw, if you aren't a mouth breather and have proper teeth alignment the chance of you having a bad jaw is pretty small

the guy on the right still have longer clavicles compared to head

Threadly reminder that you shouldn't worry about shit that you can't change.
Threadly reminder that surgery would fix the above

REMINDER