Bench Press competition

Hi gays, so i train only calisthenics but one gym in my town is organizing a high school bench press contest, normally I wouldnt care but I know the guy who is favorite he is in other class and attention whore, roid dealer he is also sure he gonna win he benching about 130kg I dont even care about the prizes just want him to lose especially when he hates me as well and nobody expect me to win
Is there a chance i can build up a stronger bench press in 4-5 weeks atm i think i can bench 115-120kg any tips, training routines?

smolov jr bench

i think candito has a bench progression routine on his website

>1 month to go from 115 to over 130
no, even if you roid you wouldn't be able to

by 3-4 weeks of dbol from him and then give him a taste of his own medicine

:^)

It takes about a month for the effects of the test to kick in anyways lol

autism rant with no full stops, classic

>Roider benching 130
Top kek what a bitch

>high school bench press contest

>high school

>atm i think i can bench 115-120kg

how do you even know?

> 115kg

^ Cuz my best set was 100kgx7
but i hit gym really rarely only to do some heavy pull ups and dips

Calisthenics bitches cannot compete with people who actually lift weight

Sorry string bean

Is this curlbro mode?

100lbs not kg I forgot to add

-do 6x5 with as much you can do. take breaks of around 2 minutes, deload if you really have to. 4x8 dumbel bench with slight incline (~20°).
-rest day
-4x10 with as much as you can do + heavy dips (6x5), skullcrushers with dumbels and neutral wrist (3x8) and tricpes pulldowns with a a flat bar (4x8)
-rest

repeat but with added microplates (1.25kg) on each side.
sleep enough/ eat enough
try to optimize everything you can (bar travel, feet postioning etc.)
good luck brah!

Dude there's a kid on my football team benching 150 at 17 years old........... I think he's Natty

That is leukemia weight, you expect to almost have to double your bench in a month ?

Just b urself. Gud luck.

>calls others gays
>trains calisthenics

top fucking kek

there is a heavy steroid problem in high school football, just remember that these people are competing nationally of scholarship.

you cant bench 100kg.
/thread

keked and checked