How can you tell when a girl is being nice or trying to hit on you? This includes over text/messenging and in person

How can you tell when a girl is being nice or trying to hit on you? This includes over text/messenging and in person

Also to keep it Veeky Forums, favorite veggie?

When you ask her out and she says yes or no

When she is talking to you or even acknowledging you in any way shape of form, you can be sure that she wants to D.

If she calls you, dude, pal, bud, hun, etc shes just being nice bro.
Also
>you always listen so well user. If i could find a guy like you id be soooo happy
coming from a dood who has been dating oneitis for 4 years

if you catch her staring at you, but she quickly averts her eyes ( too fast for a normal person)

or if she keeps staring anyway (smile at her, and if she smiles back, she wants the dong)

a lot of girls feel forced to be kind to people, so this

She laughs at your jokes and touches you.
Over text it's harder to know unless you already know her in person.

how do you even tell if some girl is talking to you?
shorstory I was walking with my gf and a friend of her to classes, then I was looking somehwere else since they were chatting about something random and I noticed two girls that seemed to be looking at me, then I looked away and when I came closer to them both of them out of the blue say euphorically "I want to meet you" and I'm all what the fuck and thought it was for someone else, dont even know if it was me but it was pretty weird

Also noticed a girl now touches in my shoulders everytime she passes near me and the chairs

i mean, how about being friendly and respectful to everyone regardless of whether you think they're hitting on you or not?

Not OP but since someone made a thread on this, a girl I knew a few months ago just told me she and her friends were hanging out somewhere and since she was going by herself in her car, she asked if I could go with her.

Is she interested in something? How do I act cool around her and her friends? I'm scared

Whip it out and report back so we can advise you on the best course of action

Women...

>meet someone while working at nightclub
>she adds me on fb
>talk for a bit
>go for the date
>she happily agrees
>have a good time, kiss close and make plans for next date
>she cancels
>we had a phone call of 30 minutes before we tried to rearrange the second date (teasing, playing around on the phone)
>cancels again
>not hearing shit for a week
>i don't send her shit because i know
>she is busy, say "you're probably too busy for your favorite t-rex killer (we went to an arcade hall and played a jurassic park shooter on the first date), but i get the feeling you don't want to meet, that's okay, no hard feelings"
>she sends me a voice message telling me she is very busy and her mind is just, on that shit (sounded a bit down) but she did want to meet up but she is not that person who plans... "soooo, next week?"
>send her something back, no reply

If she was interested she would at least take time to send something back, even it was just one message.

Fuarking dropped

I don't really care but she is fun. She wants to start with fitness, she likes anime, she's Veeky Forums, just a nice girl

Thread should of ended here.

Should've stopped chasing after the first flake. Wouldve been able to keep your dignity

She's not a nice girl. She's a bitch tugging you around. She's just doing it for the attention. Move on.

Don't talk to her anymore. Cut contact. Don't become an orbiter.

True, but she's not lying about her busy life, she is lying about still being interested though. You're right, I had to try, like I said, she seemed like a fun girl/

Fuck it, deleting her number.

Got another chick who is sending me pics on Snapchat, that's better.

sorry but both of those scenarios are basic human interactions

>you regularly get bertstared by women

>Busy life
Biggest bullshit excuse ever made. Everyone's life is busy. You make time for things and people you care about. She doesn't care about you.

>kiss close
you are a faggot and your shit is all stupid

Give up bro its over i know those feels.

Done, deleted number.

That's not nice of her indeed, she should be honest, why would I want to spend time with someone like that kek.

Thanks for waking me up

It's true for 50% bruh, I said that she was not being honest about being interested right? If she was she would have made time yes

Don't even spend another second thinking about this girl.

What was your job in the nightclub? I'm going to go ahead and guess security.

You're going to make it.

Photographer

Girls are mean and they just fuck around with your mind, they are like little goblins dosguised as a pretty human. Sons of a bitch they are, and they are also a bitch. I had a girlfriend once but she left me and broke my heart, you wanna know what I did? I spent following months putting a turd (yes, poop I made) inside her mom's house mailbox. She lived with her mother.

Fucking girls

Thanks for the story, le redditor.

>be me about 6 years ago
>have oneitis from church
>put her on a pedestal only Zyzz could reach
>endure 4 years of chasing after her
>I grew up without a dad (not a nig though) so idk how to females, no male mentor, all female mentors are "just b urself:)"
>expected her to come after me for some stupid ass reason
>she was interested (learned years later after I took up body language reading)
>I ignored it due to ignorance
>she begins dating a guy I already didn't like
>fuck it
>stop going to that church, block her on all social media
>slowly but surely get over her
>she gets engaged December of last year
>final nail in the coffin, I legitimately get over her after an emotional breakdown and everything
>un-block her on all my shit to prove to myself that I'm past it
>or so I thought
>begin dating my best friend around May
>already have tons in common, she almost went with another guy and it killed me, making me realize how much I liked her as more than friends
>6 month anniversary soon
>planning to buy a ring and propose by the end of next year
>yesterday
>get request on facebook
>oneitis
>declined, "forgive your enemies but remember their names"
>thanks Black Ops Zombies JFK
>been uneasy ever since, constantly have a pit in my stomach
>talked with GF about it, she's proud of me (she knew me when I chased oneitis)
>why me
I was happy. I still am happy with my gf. Why won't the past leave me alone? I want off this stupid ass ride. I don't even logically have anything in common with the oneitis. I wouldn't be happy with her.

>See girl working at pizza place I go to all the time
>Absolutely in awe of her
>Talk to her a bit, she recognizes me and always asks how I'm doing
>We go to the same uni, run into her a few times, she hugs me
>Find out friend also knows her, went to high school with her
>Look her up on social media
>She's got an ugly manlet bf
It's not fucking fair, I've been obsessed with her for like 3 fucking months
Why god

Asking off-topic questions with a token add-on to 'keep it Veeky Forums' = a shit thread. Don't do it.

/thread

Oh and my favorite veggie is artichoke, which is actually fun to prepare and eat.

>stare at beautiful girl in my English class all the time
>Teacher tells class to do group work, join some group that formed next to me.
>I'm facing away from them for a sec while the instructors talking
>I glance over at her and I see her waving towards me.
>She's gesturing to go join her group from across the room and pointing towards me. Oh shit oh shit
>There are people who are between me and her who she can be gesturing at so not sure what to do.
>End up pretending I don't see and asking my group a dumb question just so I can look like I'm with them
>Look at her again and she's looking at the floor
I'm too autistic to live pls kill me

Good job bro. Don't let these cunts play you like a fiddle

>engaged within a year

Enjoy the divorce rape

>tfw every girl instantly stops showing any interest or even acknowledging me as soon as we have a conversation
>just ask about their interests xD

Good. Now cancel your plans to get engaged. Don't be a moron.

I know. I wasn't really thinking about her that much. I just wanted to show her one of the Berserk movies (she loves gory animes and was really curious about Berserk) and go for the lay but I didn't even get to that point, thought I had a good opening as I could help her with her slow laptop

On to the next one, tomorrow. Plus a whole weekend of nightclub photography

If she didn't mention him act like he doesn't exist. Ask her out anyway but if things get serious then tell her she has to break up with him.

>tfw a girl laughs at my jokes, touches me, takes pictures of me and tells me Im handsome yet she has a boyfriend
He lives like 3 hours away though

Eh, not interested in forcing her to break up with him for me
In my experience if a girl goes behind her bfs back and then ends up together with you, she's gonna eventually do the same thing to you with somebody else

HAHAHAA you dont know what youre talking about you idiot!

When she says she'll touch your dick you'll know

Damn I feel you bro, it's not your fault, it's a tough situation, with huge potential for spaghetti spillage so you kinda did good by not doing anything autistic that might have turned against you.

She makes more money than me.

You're fucked

Yea, if you want to date her, but how do you know if she's dtf and just waiting for you to tell her you have a place near by and a hard dick ready for this limited, one time only, offer. S&H included.

It kinda pisses me off that these "oh boy fucking women are such bitches and make me sad feel for me" threads are so popular and get so big. However, I read and participate in almost all of them so I am part of the problem.

>Fast forward 5 years
>Married
>2 kids
>Multiple promotions
>Make more money than her now
>She files for divorce
>Takes kids
>Takes half your net worth
>Takes child support
>Takes alimony

Story is as old as time itself. You, of course, are immune. Enjoy your personal fable.

Then be upfront and tell her that but be ready for a slim chance of payoff if she isnt a whore

you can tell by body language and eye contact

(You)

I don't have any room at my job to grow, but I am looking towards other fields, so that could potentially happen. but as it stand right now She is a doctor and I'm a fucking bartender so I have a lot of buffer space.

How come?
My uncle is the biggest manwhore i've ever met. He just married for the 3rd time and has always gone for a richer woman.

He basically started from nothing and now he's pretty fucking rich. (divorcing without alimony)

His current wife is still even richer than him.

Yea thanks. Hopefully I get a chance to talk to her if she was trying to get my attention

Im afraid to make eye contact. Like i feel my stomach go crazy. The sad thing is I think i might be good looking. I really want to look when walking past girls.

Fuck i meant prenup not alimony

If the bitch makes more money and holds equal or more social clout than you the relationship is on borrowed time

Why do you have to get married in the first place? Why change the way things are now? Aren't things good the way they are? Don't give in to her demands for a contract.

after first cancel then you shouldn't entertain her company anymore.

Anyone else suffer or fix this?

Breathe through your balls

God damn you guys are sensitive about girls.

She's not thinking about you this much stop getting so emotional.

The problem was you were too invested in her for a grown ass man.

2 attempts to date her she flaked twice and then you send this beta ass message and try to plan ANOTHER date...

Now you're on Veeky Forums bashing this girl who was likely just not that excited about you. I can smell the type of person you are from here.

Seems like an entry level pua who just got confident enough to delete girls number cause he's getting "negative people out of my life"

blablabla.

Just lift and acquire aesthetics. Disregard women

Stop giving a fuck. Think about death more.

> but as it stand right now She is a doctor and I'm a fucking bartender

you hit jackpot for now at least. good job breh

>meet cute girl at work
>start talking every day for a couple weeks
>invites me to a party
>chills with me there the whole night
>sitting next to me and putting her arm and hand on my leg
>invites me to edm show next weekend
>"my boyfriend will be there"
>fuck it go anyway
>rubs her ass on my dick area multiple times
>put my hand on her shoulder and she responded by grabbing my hand
>rests her head on my shoulder on the uber home
>invite her to party this weekend and she's coming without her boyfriend

s-she's just being nice, r-right guys?

Where did I bash her? The fact that's she's playing around is not nice, that's it.

I didn't go for another date in my last message bro, never said that.

Yeah disregard women, be gay?

First cancel could be real, I made the mistake to fall for the second

Marrying someone with more money isn't a jackpot for men the way it is for women. Men don't really give a fuck about money the way women do. Men only care about money to attract women. Other than that, enough for food is fine, pretty much.

Do i just look first then smile? Also wut if im far? Also how to breathe thru balls?

/thread

God you're such a faggot.

>wah wah why is everything happening to me????
>my past won't leave me alone
>I want off this ride
>"Forgive your enemies but remember their names"

OKAY, so literally the girl was interested in you, you did NOTHING, she moved on, now she's your enemy, your "past" and she won't "leave you alone" for trying to connect with a long lost friend of FOUR YEARS.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IM GONNA BLOW A GASKET LISTENING TO THIS FUCKING PUSSY SHIT ON THIS BOARD.

MAN UP YOU FUCKING PUSSY, MAN THE FUCK UP

No, bang her.

Pro-tip: If any girl voluntarily touches you, she's at least interested in you.

Who cares what you do when walking past girl? Smile or don't. Nothing will come of it. It's not like they are going to get down on their knees and start sucking your dick if you smile.

>It's not fucking fair
pussy

>I've been obsessed with her for like 3 fucking months

You wouldn't know what to do with her either way. Based on your story, I'd say move on, doesn't look too promising

Don't focus on the conversation man. Shutting your brain off when talking to girls is one of the BEST things you can do. You'll be your natural self and instantly come across as more normie than if you're fucking planning this shit in your head beforehand.

The way to shut your brain off is to literally just stop thinking about them so much, disregard women and you'll acquire them.

semi related to thread

>"Hey user, what do you do for fun?"
Look up at her with cross-eyes and a half-opened mouth, with drool dribbling down your lip.

Works every time.

>The fact that's she's playing around is not nice
WAH WAH WAH be nice to me plss...

She's not playing around, she's just not into you, if you were alpha as fuck and had a dominant personality girls wouldn't "play around" with you either way.

She doesn't respect you enough to be real with you, she pussyfoots around with you because YOU LET IT.

FIRST CANCEL, THAT'S IT.

If you ASK HER OUT and you're not confident she's going to say yes, good fucking luck not getting girls to flake on you in the future, somewhere along the line she lost interest, you just didnt see it till it culminated in you getting curved multiple times.

Disregard women doesn't be gay faggot, it means to be a man committed to goals, it means to have fun in your life whether you have a bitch with you or not. It means to command respect where you go not seeking approval. It means to be able to talk to hot girls like they are fucking insects, something NONE of the desperate virgins can do because WOMEN CLOUD THEIR MIND ALL DAY EVERY DAY.

DISREGARD THEM AND YOU WILL GET THEM.

"Hey user, what do you do for fun?"

say this, "beautiful women"

play it off, be cheeky.

Only autists take questions like that seriously, or think its a challenging question.

PROTIP: she doesn't need to know what you do for fun. Be a fucking mystery for once in your faggot life. Don't try to sound cool, BE COOL

NIGGER

What you don't seem to understand that this situation isn't designed to yield money for the man, it is to give him security in the fact that she has no financial motive to abandon the relationship.

And if you still dont understand all that, take the great words of Tupac Shakur

Bitches aint shit

Gonna try the archaeologist line irl now

No pics of the locker room, gas station, her room, or dick in butt. This definitely happened.

Kek

That's some autistic shit right there

Nobody likes "that guy" user

Seriously. A better, less autistic response would be
>Obese women

The fuck is the archaeologist line?

I kissed her on the first date, she kissed back. If she wasn't interested, weird.

Maybe should have tried to fuck her afterwards then. But I could not invite her to my place and I'm not going to invite myself to her place. Not after a "normal" date. Clubbing is different (to me) inb4 desperate beta!11

The "for you" of pick up lines

>Are you an archaeologist?
Her: no
>Thats a shame because I have a large bone for you to examine

>Are you an archaeologist?
Her: no
>That's a shame. Because I like dinosaurs.Want to come over and play with my dinosaur toys sometime? I keep them under my anime posters.

Do pickup lines that lame, or pickup lines in general, even work!?

>archaeologist
>dinosaur toys

goober

It puts your intentions out there in a humorous way and if they are down to fuck then youre in

You don't seem to be listening.

Cmon son a kiss is nothing, you sound like you're living in a fairy tale land where u kiss the princess.

Most slayers don't even kiss girls because they know where that mouth has been last week.

Your aim is sex, not a kiss. If she's really interested in you, she'll meet up and fuck you. A kiss is PG13 bs that girls will do just to test the waters, where in your mind it's a "close" meaning you've made "progress".

You sound like a beginner cmon son unless it's DICK IN VAGINA YOU DIDNT DO SHIT CMON.

Oh user who hurt you?

Continue with your point, I'm listening