Change this board's name to /link/ - Link General

Change this board's name to /link/ - Link General

This is what paid shilling looks like, huh.

I mean, you're contributing so yea

the jews will pay $200/link you mark my word you zionist fucks

>can't differentiate between paid shilling and genuine excitement and the next big thing
>doesn't remember that Veeky Forums meme magic literally got trump elected president

The absolute state of nolinkies.

Are you new? This is exactly what the board looked like for Ethereum in January 2016. Just as much FUD too

Nobody is falling for this coordinated shill, at least, looking at the price...

Anyway it's ridicolous, mods should close all these thread and make like a "LINK general thread" to talk only there about that coin.

if you want paid shilling go to reddit

majority of the posters on this board didnt know it existed until mid 2017. so yes, of course op is new

>people don't come to my sia threads

Ahh, someone "too smart" to fall for Link

Go get em champ you're a big boy

I'm genuinely curious if anybody who has actually DYORed link has not invested in it.

As much as these newfaggots want to believe it we are not in Jan 2016 anymore

>he thinks crypto is only worth 166bn
>he doesn't understand the world
>he doesn't realise crypto will be worth trillions in a few years
>he is a brainlet

kys

I've never seen FUD with a good fundamental base

>link is comperable to trump or bitbean

delusional.

Is this vitalik?

>doesn't realize he is the normie

The white paper is golden. And they are actually delivering. I think the big question is who will be the king of integrating external data to public and private blockchains. If it's Link we will get insane gains. But if not it will crash and burn. Nothing in between

This coin is cancer. It doesn't even have a good team behind the project

Look at how many useless shit coins have hit $1 only a matter of time for link

understandable, have a nice day.

>can't differentiate between paid shilling and genuine excitement and the next big thing
i saw this exact same line when legit 9 threads on the front page were all link shilling
try harder

>doesn't remember that Veeky Forums meme magic literally got trump elected president
being this retarded

OP reasoning:
>loads of link threads
>let's make a thread about the number of link threads!!!1!

synapse and orcalize already do it better than link

The constant Link shills are obnoxious. Most of the time they spam the EXACT same lines throughout the day. Literally no one is falling for it anymore. You're not going to moon. Whoever is paying you fools needs to pull their heads out of their asses. Link is dead.

OMG, YES MOMMY, MY LINK THREAD MADE IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH!