How much do I need to bench to get a gf like this?

how much do I need to bench to get a gf like this?

Nothing, anyone can have that nasty, ass-less, poorly postured skank. You have to be able to do at least your bodyweight to advance to anything approaching a quality woman.

Did she LMAO?

What madman hired this 2x4

Where's the ass

at least a lmao3pl8.

If you're above 6 feet and white, you can just walk up to her and snag her.

Enough so your IQ is higher than to be asking pathetic off-topic questions like this on a Brazilian fish-shooting message board.
It's /fitness/ not ~le dating tips~ site.

she must have sat on a giant lemon

Ay dios mio que asco. Juan pl8, OP.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
GODDAMNIT

I saw that pic and suppresed a scream of horror.
What the FUCK is going on there?!!?

Is she disabled and only get hired because of Equal Opportunity? Does she have rickets?

Jokes on you guys; She's a Yaun-ti.

Is that you or something?

Maybe she has a awesome personality

Is her body upside down? WHERE IS HER ASS?

Day shift at Hooters isn't the best of the crop

wtf is this comic so retarded

I feel like I'm the only one who understands your DnD joke
>and I loved it

This is sad

thread peak

Enough to realize you can selfie with her and other Hooters Girls whenever you just ask, and talk to them a lot if you go at non-busy times.
It's literally part of her job to socialize with you like that.
Being a regular and tipping decently ensures they never mind it either. I'm surprised most shy guys don't go there to practice talking to girls.

Dating? Nah, not only do they usually not date customers, don't you want something better than a Cooter's Gurl for gf, user?

behind the camera, she's got a hard enough life without us making fun of her, having shit posture and no ass

HOW DOES SHE SIT? WHY WOULD HER PARENTS DO THIS TO HER?

A buttload

I mean, there is some kind of optical illusion at play in this picture... r-right?

Why not just date the bench? It'd be basically the same thing.

That's a bad shoop

kek

Lmao

BRAP BRAP

Fucking spilt my shake on my shirt. Motherfucker

her butt is on back-to-front

Who the fuck still goes to hooters? And why??

I've gone because it was the one restaurant nearby in town while I was on a road trip with the gf at the time... she was not very excited about it. Apparently, when she went to use the restroom she found the servers in there without shirts on talking shit about the customers. I kekked pretty hard during the whole thing because of how visibly upset women get at the thought of even going in there.

In retrospect, I now see how insane she was.

Rednecks and cucks. There is one directly across from where I work and no one has ever bothered to go there.

Also poor girl, I wonder how she lost her ass?

hooters is awesome fuck you guys probably don't even have the balls to go into that place because ur all aspies and afraid of females

they actually sit down and talk to you and if youre hot they'll hit on you

no reason not to go

I'll take it!

They literally make fun of their "regulars" because they know that they're men who are too poor to go to a strip club lol

>Rednecks and cucks

pretty much the same thing? or is one a subset of the other?