Why do you faggots never post non white Chads?

Why do you faggots never post non white Chads?

It's always the same white shit models.

Why do black men prefer white women?

Because black women are disgusting.

niggers are ugly

>he thinks the old spice guy isn't a Chad

White people had the original and therefore best chads. This is coming from a brown person.

but we can still have a thread on non white chads you know.

is boring to see only white people.

t. brown spic.

Because non-white Chads are unicorns?
Because all women want white Chads?
Because haffu and dark men are mostly shit?
Because white Chad is the poster boy for everything most men can never be?
Lots of reasons.

Chad specifically refers to a white guy. Non-white "Chads" have other names to refer to them.

>spic upset that whites are 100,000,000:1 to mexicans in the chad department.

lul thread.

that doesn't imply there's not non white chads you faggot.

such as?

go back to pol fagget.

Jesus, reddit really is invading.

Because Chad is a white guy name, the very concept of a Chad revolves around seemingly effortlessly-successful white guys, and caucasian features, if not skin tone, are generally agreed upon as being the most desirable. You literally cannot have a non-white Chad. If he's not white, then he's Tyrone, or Santiago, or Chen, or some shit.

t. mestizo

From what i've seen white guys are very very very insecure about race.

Im not white, when i see a white guy i just see a guy, when a white guy sees me he sees a black guy, they're really fucking weird

>posting a twink as a rebuttal

please user.

I dunno why this board is so fucking insecure about race.

yes, whites are good, but this doesn't mean we can't have a thread about fit non white males.

fucking faggots with their race war BS.

go have a whinge over on tumblr mate, they'll share your point of view you sissy nigger faggot.

You asked why. That's why.
Not white? Boohoo.
Instead of whining, you could find and post some, if you can find more than 3 who aren't gay.
Good luck with that little experiment.

ITT, beta beaners crying.

See, what did i tell you

here

White guys are insecure for some reason. They feel the need to lash out and attack men of other races in this way as if they're establishing dominance.

The sad part is that most guys from other races see white boys as faggots, cringer, feminine, secretly laugh behind their back but dont really pay much attention to them otherwise.

why so insecure faggot?

can't appreciate non white fit males?

sure, will try to google some then.

you realize a beaner started the thread, basically showcasing his insecurity right? Why are non-whites so fucking stupid?

Nothing stopping OP from posting that kind of thread though instead of whining like a little bitch.
You want to see fit brown, yellow, black and red men?
Post some.

This is Veeky Forums, user can have opinions. If you don't like it there's reddit and bodybuilding where posts are moderated. Different strokes for different folks

OP is butthurt because he'll never be white

He's not showcasing insecurity, he's asking why no one posts non-white successful males on this board. There are a lot of non white posters here and it's good to have an idea of what you might look like when the model presented is of your same ethnicity.

All of a sudden white guys start attacking him, calling him a beaner and bla bla bla typical.

I guarantee you that if you met me you wouldn't say the sentence "why are non whites so fucking stupid" because i'd knock you the fuck out.

It's nothing to do with insecurity, it's to do with you asking a stupid fucking question criticizing board culture when it's obvious that you're a newfag who just doesn't understand the meme. There've been jokes about non-white Chad equivalents and derivations of the meme for ages, but you wouldn't know that would you, Paco? You strolled in here from reddit or wherever and immediately got upset that the board doesn't cater to you specifically, and instead of lurking and absorbing some of the culture and learning, you started to sperg out while Jamal here sucked you off because he's ACTUALLY got an internalized inferiority complex.

Worst of all, your meek defense was posting a native dude who's ottermode at best, as though this somehow refuted claims that non-white Chads are rare and don't actually fit the original joke.

tl;dr you're using race as a crutch for Veeky Forums making you feel bad about your dyel little spic self, and this is coming form another spic

ITT: butthurt insecure white dyel faggots.

Fucking post them yourself if you got them. Old spice guy is based but not a Chad. Nobody is gonna argue over muscles even if they're covered in shit skin.

>ACTUALLY got an internalized inferiority complex

Can you please explain how my post portrayed an internalized inferiority complex. All i said was that white guys are usually the most hostile to people of other races for no real reason, proof is when you called me Jamal, and everyones attacking OP.

It's funny, because i thought this was a lifting board, why the need to be racist? We're all here just trying to better ourselves and our bodies

I expected some nice thread about admiring non white males, but then some butthurt faggots appeared and started to talk dumb pol race war shit.

Me too, I just thought that some people would come in and post pics of aesthetic non white people. All of a sudden they start lashing out "UR NOT WHITE FUCK YOU"

No one was trying to start a race war, these white boys instantly lose their cool though and start being defensive, true sign of insecurity

I blame pol.

No, op wants to establish racial quotas

See, this is what I meant. You're not getting it. It's got nothing to do with inherent superiority or inferiority, it's that it's not the fucking joke. You're asking for something that doesn't exist, and instead of contributing to begin with or starting a thread with a solution to your stated problem, or an intended goal of doing so, you open with complaining about other people not posting what you want to see.

Projecting your insecurity and acting like everyone who disagrees with you is white, and therefore wrong, doesn't fucking do anything.

this is not a racist board faggot.

They seem to think we are here to attack them or something.

I'm black, and lots of times when I'm out I'll constantly get white guys coming up from no where trying to shake hands with me or be my friend or some weird shit like that.

Yet on this board they want me to think they're tough guys lmao

Resorting to violence. Like a nigger

This board is a not a monolith

nah, i just fucking hate black women culture. I dont unserstand why annoying and bitchy is supposed to be cute.

Fuck whites tho, Sex the latinas, marry the asians.

So you didn't answer my question, let me ask you again faggot.

What part of my post shows that I have an inherent inferiority complex.

How am I projecting insecurity and acting like everyone that disagrees is white when most of the posts at the start of the thread were "u mad cuz you're not white lel"

can we stop the pol BS?, thanks.

I dunno, I think Veeky Forums has it's own culture, shame there's a lot of faggots here who never leave their basement (r9k).

post more fit males then.

Enjoy your manlet Elliot sons

Yeah every white guy could use a black friend. Just because I say nigger doesn't mean I hate black people

Sure I'll post what I got

You're a bitch boy. Your ancestors were warriors, now pussies like you are crying "WAHHH VIOLENCE".

Grow some balls, being white isn't an excuse to be a bitch my dude, be like the vikings or spartans. Grow a pair.

Yeah i don't know, they're all the same from what i seen.

The tone itself is disrespectful, like we are a token for you to collect. I've been friends with white guys, they usually keep bringing race up when its completely irrelevant. CONSTANTLY.

"oh your black so you probably get all the girls"

Like dude, I don't think about being black as much as you do. All I am is a person, fuck off with your race shit.

>everyone that doesn't promote muh diversity is /pol/

People like you are why /pol/ exists, my man.
You're projecting your insecurity and acting like everyone that disagrees with you is white, because you assumed I'm white when I'm about as fucking spic as they come, Tyrone. Disagreeing with you doesn't make me a raycis' ass cracka, it means I disagree with you and think you're being a tard. Your behavior is literally what fuels anti-white resentment. If you actually saw race the way you seem to imply you do, you wouldn't be assuming every antagonist's skin color.

this page is mostly used by americans, and we can assume most of the people who spout white supremacy are somehow white neckbeards, unless they're being ironic, if they're non white.

we don't even give a fuck if white people are superior or if there's white privilege, and all that BS, is all white people BS in the first place.

Just because I can control my temper doesn't mean I still couldn't kick your ass.

>Your behavior is literally what fuels anti-white resentment

there it is, that's all i needed to read. All i said was that white guys seem insecure about their race. and now you're calling me a retard for making white people hate minorities.

YOU FUCKING DENSE MOTHERFUCKER.

THEY HATE MINORITIES BECAUSE OF /POL/. THEY'RE WHITE NATIONALISTS AND BELIEVE IN WHTIE SUPERIORITY. ME POINTING THAT OUT ISNT WHAT MAKES THEM HATE MINORITIES.

And here you are trying to appease them.

You andare both wimps man. cmon son.

I thought it was "violence is for niggers"

Now it's "i'm just controlling my temper"

Pick one pussy.

Go ahead, go out in public and tell a black person that all nonwhites are stupid and see what happens to you. You aint gonna do shit white boy i guarantee you of that.

Well it's because all they've ever known is whites. If you feel like a token black friend then don't hang around them. If you consider them your friends then I guess deal with it. If they got more than one or two comments on you being black they probably just annoying fuckos

wanna bet they're some pol r9k faggots?

I don't see how the two statements conflict. And I dint give a fuck what color you are there's plenty of stuff to hate on. Like annoying faggots who use the term fucc boiii

Chad - white
Tyrone - black
Wang - east asian
Chadeep - south asian

What is a latino Chad called?

this is a maori dude, impressive.

not him but fuck off to pol to masturbate to your race war BS faggot.

I browse /pol/, genius. The majority of /pol/ hates "minorities" because of cultural differences and perceived aggression on their part towards whites. I'm not appealing to anything, I'm trying to get across why you got such an overwhelmingly negative response in this shit thread that didn't immediately use "muh racism" as an answer. You're not even acknowledging my point about you assuming MY race, you're immediately playing victim again, as though I"m some kind of Uncle Tom for not chimping out and using race as a defense.

I said that the behavior you're exhibiting right now adds fuel to white-nonwhite racial tensions because you're being completely unreasonable and jumping to a position of supposed moral superiority assumed knowledge despite being ignorant of Veeky Forums and /pol/ culture. You stick your dick where it didn't belong, and shrieked racism when the memespouting troglodytes that make the ch0n their home called you out on it. As I type this, I'm sure you're just going to keep internalizing what I'm saying right now as some kind of house slave stockholm syndrome and use it to reinforce your preconceived notions of race. THAT is what makes you insecure, man. You're not willing to entertain other ideas without accepting them, and that's what furthers racial divide.

This board worships a sandnigger, an old roiding literal faggot, and a now-crippled ngiger who literally looked like a goddamn gorilla in his prime, and you're probably gonna go to bed tonight thinking that all the disagreeing viewpoints you saw were just petty attempts at rebuking you because you're black. You need to learn to roll with the bantz or grow thicker skin if you want to stop being perceived as a nigger, Tyquan.

BTFO

Can you not read? I said I hate on him for being annoying. Now I hate you for being dense. Lol it's funny how mad you're getting

>THEY HATE MINORITIES BECAUSE OF /POL/

I hate minorities because I live among minorities, not because I'm being brainwashed by stormfront shitposting.

Pepe ofc!

look dude, you're seriously arguing with more than one person.

now chill bro.

wanna talk about race?
make a thread on pol.

>it's because all they've ever known is whites

I moved here from a nonwhite country. I never commented on white people's race to their faces because that's a rude thing to say.

Most of the conversations black people have about whites is about how they keep bringing up race.

It happens much more than 1 or 2 times dude. It seems to be neverending, I don't know if its curiousity or what but its annoying as fuck.

They sound like faggots to me.

Okay here's the point. You're WHITE.

Spartans, Gladiators, World Conquerors, Knights, Vikings, Fencing, Combat Sports, Special Forces, NAZIS AND PUNKS etc etc.

One of the most consistent themes in your history is violence.

Stop being a fucking bitch and telling me that "violence is for niggers" because you're too afraid to fight. Violence is for white people too you just want to make up excuses for not being able to scrap at a moments notice.

>The majority of /pol/ hates "minorities" because of cultural differences and perceived aggression on their part towards whites

LOL

GOODBYE

>white shit models.

>opens thread with hostility
>surprised when offense is taken

Good for you dude, I am an immigrant in Canada and I hate indians that come to the country and decide to be ignorant not learn shit about the culture and talk their fucking language all the time when we speak english here, so I can understand you not liking people of different races, but the natives liked you very much when you visited them and look what you guys did.

So if we're being fair here, you're a lot worse than the minorities you bitch about

>not addressing the argument or literally anything I wrote
>dismissing an opposing viewpoint because you disagree
>literally the exact behavior stormfags accuse niggers of
Good work contributing to the thread, Lashawn.
Why do none of the guys you post lift?

Ive already committed myself as a gun and a body in the race war, on the white side. Im not sorry that i see differently than you.

>muh race war
cringe.

Shit resolution, but I like the pseudo-Zyzz pose going on here.

The reason i'm not addressing your argument is because I already exposed you for what you are, you're the minority who tries to appease whites.

"sorry sir, we're so sorry for being out of line"

just confirms my suspicions.

This is all anyone needs to know about you faggots. You're traitors

>but the natives liked you very much when you visited them and look what you guys did

>there was never conflict between natives and colonizers
>using a people destroyed by multiculturalism as an example of why we should tolerate multiculturalism

Wew lad

Were having a discussion not an argument
Well if that's the case I'm sorry, it must be annoying. I have no idea what it's like to be anything other than a white. Prior to coming to USA I only saw like two black people in my entire life but even I don't see how your friends race could be brought up on the daily.

Cringe all you want. Call it a race war literally, or facetiously. Fact is if you pay attention to world events a conflict is coming. I know the side that i consider the aggressor, and I know where ill be.

wow, america must be a piece of shit country if everyone is so fucking obssesed with race.

hilarious.

multiculturalism was invented by whites, only exists in white countries and is non existant on non white countries.

is like being a cuck then blaming others they're cucking you.

>The reason i'm not addressing your argument is because I already exposed you for what you are, you're the minority who tries to appease whites.

Good job having zero self-awareness and proving his point, you fucking mong.

>>there was never conflict between natives and colonizers
>>using a people destroyed by multiculturalism as an example of why we should tolerate multiculturalism

What the fuck?

I give up, dude. You're doing exactly what I said. You're pulling the house slave card. You haven't exposed anything, you're playing out a tired routine that I see every day where I live. I hang out with all kinds of faggots and do all kinds of things and support and disagree with all kinds of ideas and causes, but because I don't agree with you, I'm a race traitor. I hope you change your thinking, Roshawn, I really do.
It's a sad feel seeing your former brothers lining up for the rope, my man.

I'm glad I'm not a loser american in a loser nation called the fat united states of burgers.

your culture is retarded and you may have low IQ for being raised in that shit culture.

No you stupid fuck, the natives weren't destroyed by multiculturalism. They were destroyed because you killed them.

The whole point of my post was that minorities usually dont mind white people, in fact are very nice to them.

It is WHITES who are the ones who kill others, so i'm not surprised you don't like minorities. Why would you? You're white.

>Well if that's the case I'm sorry, it must be annoying.

Very annoying and very strange. Black people dont complain about it for no reason.

It's annoying as fuck man. You can't get on with your day because race is brought up CONSTANTLY

What should be the names of nonwhite chads?

Black:Jamal or Jordan
Hispanic:Rico or Fernando
Asian:Lee or Landon

>you do not conform to pre selected lines of though or ideals
You assuming I would automatically side with any side without examining the context of the situations across the world is insulting. No one defaults to anything, make your own choices like a fucking real person

>You're pulling the house slave card
>but because I don't agree with you, I'm a race traitor

MEANWHILE
L I T E R A L L Y ANNOUNCES HIS ALLEGIANCE AS A RACE TRAITOR

Top kek.

I live in south america, in a country filled with blacks, whites, mestizos.

but race is a non issue here.
is always tiring to hear race BS issues when dealing with americans.

I like Rico for hispanics.
t. spic.

The content comprising your post was too low-thought for me take your 'you ve a low iq' comment seriously
For real

>It is WHITES who are the ones who kill others

And don't you fucking forget it, you little mongrel. Keep stepping out of line and we'll put you right back in your place again.

Laughing my ass off at this point dude. Have you ever heard of a jewish nazi fuckwit?

You really think they're going to take you on their side? Why, because you're going to bend over for them like you are now on fit?

You're a fucking embarassment, desperately trying to switch teams and hoping whitey keeps you as his pet. Holy shit kek

It can't be helped

John Redcorn?

Western Europeans seriously fucked the red man. I didn't consider it a genocide until I read about all the broken treaties, Indian territory and land runs and let's not forget purposeful extermination of the Buffalo. Most niggers were bought from African slave owners so it's not fair to only blame the whitey but god damn did colonists fuck the Indians up

They make me mark 'white hispanic' on my paperwork, friendo. What do you want from me.

This is a white boy that I can at least respect, this one has balls unlike the rest of these faggots trying to tip toe around how racist they are.

I have more respect for a racist than a fucking coward who's too afraid to be a racist.

Also go ahead and try dude. White people are bitches now, your race will die. Your women are leading you now, immigrants will immigrate into your country nonstop and fuck or rape your women like you did in the past.

Unless you come up with hitler again, you're goners within the next century, faggot.

Try going to Asia where nobody has seen a black man. You'll have your annoying redefined lol

I'm sorry I wasn't raised under american common core education, how does it feel being raised under propaganda, feminism and jew entertainment?

see?
I also do browse pol.

how does it feel to be the Mexico of the first world nations?

Oh, I never said I wasn't. I think you need to be a special kind of retard to NOT side with whites in most conflicts, just given a historical perspective. Didn't work out for anyone, and the whites are (in my experience) a lot more understanding than most of my people or the nigs.
Jewish Nazis were relatively common, and the Nazi "Ideal Soldier" was named Werner Goldberg, a Jew. If you're gonna shitsling, at least open a book, man.