When did you discover what women are inferior to men in every single way?

When did you discover what women are inferior to men in every single way?

Huh... Really makes you think...

>TFW no muscle daddy to pound my anus because entire country is filled with faggy skeleton betas

how does a penis taste op? lesbro here i just don't know..

>lesbro

pls be in london

They are inferior in every way but I'm still not gay and want to have children

Early high school. Then I REALLY realized it towards the end of college when I got into lifting.

looks like me a my gymbro; he's a whole head taller than me

Precum tastes like whatever he's been eating. If he eats garbage it tastes salty, think of a pretzel. Dick itself doesn't have a taste but it smells like musk. Don't call yourself lesbian if you're a bislut

Basically just like skin but a bit salty.

DON'T DO IT unless your gym is full of 6/10s and below, every time i go in the shower i want to get gangbanged

i think its the estrogen that makes them such pain in the as still i need fertility to get hard men just dosent compare in that regard

This

>plucking life out of the void to satisfy you ego

well well, the memes in your DNA is fulfilling its purpose, get kids married stable job newer always do the thing other do unless its a thing the memes tell you you should do because other dont do it and they want to do it so you should do it because the memes are programmed that way, the good life

isn't it?

Bag of sand

I can show you bby girl

salty stale bread

does anyone else sometimes think it would be great to be a girl just so you could fuck all the chads and gymbros you see all the time at the gym?

maybe its not to late man

> when you're this desperate to suck sum dick

Don't listen to these fags who've never sucked a dick.
Dick is great.
OP here btw.

imo, the male body is a work of art.

yesus christ all that test and still his arm is dyel as fuck

STOP MAKING ME A GAY FAGGOT
PLEASE