When did you finally realize being a trust fund baby is the pinnacle of life?

When did you finally realize being a trust fund baby is the pinnacle of life?

> Spend their days snorting coke and fucking legit 10/10s
>driving million dollar cars without working a day in their life
> chad slaves away at his 100k desk job to drive that BMW and smash 8/10s

How can CHAD even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZwv6h-LhTw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

uh

>TFW meme is so dead nobody even bothers shitting on the thread

>tfw almost was one but parents lost everything (millions) in 08

t-thanks jews

same my dads business got fucked by 9/11, and then fucked again in 08

youtube.com/watch?v=pZwv6h-LhTw
watch this movie

what are some other movies about young rich people?

If you had 500 mil + would you make your kids work or let them be trust fund babbys? I think I would let them be trust fund kids. Even though I'm lower-middle class and have had to work hard for myself, I think I generally agree that the easiest life is the best life for most humans.

Literally jews did this

Not even pol

I'm 20 years old and have a 16 year old sister. If I won the 90 million Euro Jackpot I would never except of her to work, she could do whatever she wants to. My future kids would still have to work since they had a different upbringing.

true, can't beat em join em. They are marrying a lot of white people now, rich and powerful ones but also beautiful ones.

>caring about my kids
Dude as soon as they turn 18 they better have their lives planned because with +500mil I'm fucking off to travel, learn languages, practice any hobby on a whim, bang any qt that moves, and eat god tier cuisine.
Everything in my will to be spent only on the care of any doggo I had that I left behind with my passing.

I am a trust fund baby
I drive an s class coupe and I have two motorcycles, I never work and I have all the time in the world to lift and do whatever

Still can't get laid :(

Get fit
Start dressing well
Get plastic surgery
Get some hobbies
Get friends

500 mil is 20 mil a year passive income easy. You could give each kid a shit ton of money and not even notice and still ball out all day every day.

Do you ever talk to grills?

Not saying I wouldn't want that life but when BLM terrorists stop cars in the street, it's these faggots they're upset about. So essentially I blame them for BLM.

You must be ugly and have a shitty personality. Nice car though

you blame girls when they get raped too?

I am trust fund baby and I work desk job like everyone else- 80 hours a week too.

I grew up around my dad who worked 100 hours a week and that's why.

Not all of us are lazy pieces of shit

>>driving million dollar cars

1992 camry LE

>> Spend their days snorting coke and fucking legit 10/10s

I don't use caffeine or any other substances

Fuck off with your sterotypes user

maybe he isn't the kind of trust fund baby he is talking about then user

are you happy with your life?

And your kids will work 60 hour weeks, and their kids 40, and their kids will write bad poetry. God bless America.

maybe you*

M8 they're usually manchildren pricks who develop drug addictions

No one should want to work. People should want to do whatever it takes to have the most freedom and peace of mind. Unfortunately, unless youre a trust fund kid or make it big, that means you have to work.

If my dogs are ok I could not care less what happens to my children

You do you, fampai. May your puppers eat prime rib 3x per day.

Money, overall, is pretty overrated. Not to say it isn't nice to have but I think people put it at too high of a priority.

>father had money
>sent me to law school
>graduated and got a position in NY at a large company
>starting base salary of $162,700
>felt like a God
>the money was pouring in and the bonuses were huge; nearly as much as my base salary
>I was working harder and harder to see my bank account grow
>but then the hours got longer
>found myself working well over 65 hours a week
>then it became 70, then 80, then I was sleeping in the office
>I started to hate my life, hate people, and feel isolated
>I went against the advice of my father and left the job
>was jobless for some time trying to find something that wasn't like what I had already experienced
>but then I met a guy on the street who ran a small business
>he told me that his partner left him and he was worried about the future
>I told him I would join him immediately and that I didn't care what the pay was

Life has been infinitely more fulfilling for me. My "boss" and I have grown to be the best of friends and I love going to work where I feel like I'm autonomous, can make real decisions, and can choose the hours I want. I make significantly less (usually around $82000) at 34 years old and I couldn't be more content with that.

My father lives a miserable life of deciding people's worth by their paycheck. Unfortunately the means I fall in the "worthless" category and our relationship has since ceased to exist. And what does he do with all his money? Nothing. He sits on it and watched it grow because, like many, he's addicted to the numbers. I know you're thinking "that's ridiculous, I wouldn't do that" but you would. You would become so engrossed by the thought of all the money that you're amassing that you would be too afraid to spend it. I've seen it time and time again.

So stop ogling over rich people. Go outside, enjoy nature, and enjoy your life.

I live in Tokyo without having to work because my family is wealthy. I just study Japanese, lift and chill around the city. I also have access to Tren here so life is good, especially being a 6'2" 210lb 10% BF white guy.

Hell fucking yeah.

The one single thing I'm not happy with is my body. Too small. Too light. Not vascular enough.

But it's getting better as time goes by.

delete this.

Suicide might be your best shot friend.

Your sister would turn into a drunken whore that gets blacked every night. Do you want this to happen?

Eh it's OK

My father invested in commercial and large-scale residential property developments and has made a killing. Really smart man. Also owns a property management company + management consulting company.

I live and work at a backpackers... it's really relaxed.

He always said just do what's fun. I'm not having heaps of fun per se but I am at least relaxed about all of it.

It's kinda overrated tbqh.

it is overrated because you haven't experienced anything else.

Underrated and insightful.

Have a pupper, on the house.

I guess.

I don't really want to do much though... we've had a pretty simple life considering it all. He doesn't own a suit, we live in an average townhouse in a nice suburb despite being able to buy the entire suburb 10x.

I mean, what would I want to experience? I guess that's why I'm working and living in a backpackers. Get to talk to so many people, maybe one of them will say something that gets me fired up.

I'm in accounting and some of the partners make a shit ton of money. However, they're averaging 3200 hours a year. Their entire life is work. Shit is not worth it to me. 70k working 40 hours or less is my goal.

Trust fund baby here.

Mostly generational wealth - family has some land with oil (Texasfag). While what I have isn't exorbitant and I'm certainly not seeing a dime until my parents/grandmother pass, I'll likely have a low seven-figure inheritance.

Everything I need that my pay doesn't cover is taken care of, but not outright payed for. IE, going to buy a fairly modest condo soon - family is covering the down payment, but I'm responsible for the payments. Going to rent out the spare room to cover that and slowly build up savings to buy another to rent that out. Gotta go for the residuals.

My wealth was significantly compounded a few years ago when my aunt and uncle founded a now extremely successful company. I work for them now, and am the heir apparent as the next CEO (cousins aren't really interested and other staff don't have the right skillset). While this effectively belongs to another part of the family, I'm benefitting from this tangentially.

The largest benefit is that I don't really need to worry about failing. I'll always have a safety net and get a ton of help getting off my feet. Even if I totally fail, I'll eventually get an inheritance that'll set me for life.

Most trust fund babies choose to work because a life of leisure is boring as hell. It seems like fun, but it really isn't - everybody wants to make their mark, especially in a country like the US where there's huge social pressure to contribute.

The coke and 10/10s are nice though. One of my ex's is now on Broadway and another is a fairly successful pageant model. That's only fun to a point though. I'm probably going to propose to the girl I'm with now, casual sex gets old. Genuine love is much better.

Still do a shit ton of blow. That probably won't stop lel. Plenty of trust fund babies are incredibly unhappy though - a lot of fake, petty people when you don't have to worry about money. It's a different kind of problem, but some people I know are extremely shallow. It sucks.

Your dad should own a suit, and so should you. Do you never go to weddings or funerals? Show some respect to your fellow man.

>Finish Masters in Electrical Engineering in Spring
>95k starting
I don't even care about this shit after studying it ~7 years.

what I been my experience is that you don't have anything to compare it to. for example the only reason my mom haven't left my dad is that she can't afford a house with enough bedroom that me and my sister could live with her.

having to worry about money is tough

>May your puppers eat prime rib 3x per day.
That'd be bad for puppers.

This. Having such a large safety net makes life a hundred times easier. You can go to any school you want, choose any major, pursue any career or business venture without fear of failure.

Yeah but it's practically all Japanese girls. Yuk.

It's actually easy to simulate how you'd feel with large amounts of money from birth using video games as an analog.

What would you prefer?

>Start new game in Skyrim with infinite money and all the best armour/weapons.

>Start new game in Skyrim with nothing. You're naked and low on health.

Option 2 is way more fun. Like tons more. Its nuts.

People love survival rpg games, they don't love rich person simulators.

The joy is in GETTING rich, not BEING rich. Its a cliche but life is all about the journey.

>

real life is not a video game, bro

thanks for the real.

Funny to see all these guys on Veeky Forums, reddit, etc talking about STEM majors when they end up with 50k/year 9-5s working themselves to death, never achieving anything beyond financial freedom. If you want to make real money you either need to be in the top 1% of the STEM jobs or go it your own and grind to succeed.

no

Jesus Christ I love video games but you're just pathetic.

Nig, the median household income is 50k. That's pretty good for a recent grads starting salary.

But they would be happy af. Trust fund puppers.

>implying anything under 300k starting is good

seriously though if I can work under 70h and get 70k when I start I would be very happy

50k is an easy life in flyover land.

>tfw grandama is a millionaire but 93 and wheelchair bound
>tfw she will never die and let me stimulate the economy

I would make it contingent of shit. No tugboat unless they go to school and keep good grades then graduate

Thats fucking disgusting

Literally do what zyzz did you idiot it has all been laid out for you, except get regular doc visits and dont do dnp/clen.

Dude. Trust fund kiddies are chads that go by Chester

Would you care if they did womyn studies? Where is the line between urging and controlling?

Whats your dads net worth?

>The largest benefit is that I don't really need to worry about failing. I'll always have a safety net and get a ton of help getting off my feet. Even if I totally fail, I'll eventually get an inheritance that'll set me for life.
thanks, going to kill myself now

You will not be happy, wtf how did you even study something you dont like for that long?

You need to be 18 to post here. Think about what you said for like 5m and if you dont know how wrong you are I suggest getting a job and wagecucking, see how you like skyrimming your boss' asshole level 1.

>see how you like skyrimming your boss' asshole level 1.

Having kids when your rich is a nightmare, im a TF babby and its fucked im such a lazy prick. Make my dad feel bad for me everytime he doesnt get me what I want for like 18 whole years. Ive gotten more self aware and better but still, dont underestimate the challenge.

Delete this

don't feel bad, you father should have raised you better, it is good that you are getting more self aware. I assume that he didn't grew up rich himself?

got 100k waiting for me to fuck around with after uni, still no idea what I truly want to do for a "career". I wish it was just as easy as playing the stock market with my inheritance (life insurance money) and traveling the world, I have no desire to be a professional of any kind. Shit sucks bro, just want my qt to come back and stop acting like she can date grills
> tfw ripped but no desire for casual sex
> the idea that casual sex just floats to you when you achieve Veeky Forumsness is ludicrous

start your own business

100k isn't much. I'd pay off any debt, build an emergency fund, and invest the rest. Don't attempt day trading. You'll likely burn through that quickly and having nothing to show for it.

Yeah he's self made came from the bottom. Im slowly undoing all the damage ive done to myself over the years. Lmao I remember being at school wondering why everyone gave a shit about their grades and turning in papers, literally didnt see the motivation behind working hard for something. Had this stupid ass philosophy that worrying and stressing over things is stupid and it caught up to me in the end. Oh well, cant complain now.

Moral of the story, develop a good work ethic early so you set yourself up for a fulfilling life.

Doable, I'd have to find something I'm passionate enough about

I'm a life coach. I can fix that for you for a small fee. You don't even have to pay me intill your satisfied with the results. I just like helping. Besides if I really do any good you'll pay out of joy

Not planning on day trading bc stupid idea, but it'd be nice. No debt, school was payed for, it's simply 100 grand I'll happen to come out with.
Perhaps I'll invest 20k and use the remainder as an emergency fund

Interesting to see all this. I'm a first generation immigrant from eastern europe with almost no money, living with my parents while i'm attempting to finish my bachelors in science.

How do I make it Veeky Forums? I've been trying to balance every aspect of my life (mental,physical,spiritual). How do I go about getting my broke ass some decent money?

I'm actually a self made millionaire (made a piece of software that sold a lot). I employ over 10 people using the money I earned on my own. So actually i have 10 guys skyrimming my ass. and it feels good. This isn't bragging (well it is a bit), i just thought you should know you judged me wrong. You may wanna work on your judgement abilities for the future.

I guess you saw me mention video games, instantly thought "loser kid" and didn't actually finish reading what i said, or try to understand the greater point I was making.

Be an engineer, accountant, programmer, nurse or doctor. All pretty attainable if you aren't a mong. If you are, becom a teacher.

>father passed away this summer
>his life insurance is covering the costs of the condo my brother and I share in full for the next 6-7 years
>his IRAs were split between my brother and I at about 200k each, but we can't touch them till we retire.

Its really nice to have but its not enough to really affect my life at this time

L A W L
A
W
L

Watch Scarface and be that except in a legal job. It will take longer but you won't get shot.

You can back door that shit and get it earlier without getting hit with a penalty.

how? I was told it would be like a 45% tax rate on anything i took out before 56 or whatever the fuck the age is

K E K
E
K

Yeah you oversimplified a concept, this whole Eckhart Tolle shit "living in the moment". Its great, my guess is you had rich rents? Idk man its hard to live in and enjoy the moment when you work 60hrs a week doing a menial job. Something I still think you never had to do.

59.5. That's law unless you can offset the income with a loss in income. Unless you have an ironclad business plan resulting in an initial loss in year 1, you should leave the IRA alone for now. Get a tax guy if you are even considering touching that money before 59.5.

I wish I could be a Supreme Gentleman.

I was just asking cause the guy mentioned it, I have no plans on touching it cause I have it all with a financial advisor investing it.

I'm a trust fund baby and pretty much a neet. Grandparents payed my way through everything, parents were low middle class. I'm in a frat but it's kind of shit, I prefer a hippie/stoner lifestyle more. Being coddled so much set me back socially, I was and still am really an outcast

Smart. If you don't need it now, let it grow.

It'd really only be worth it if you wanted to retire early. I'd probably just let it sit and compound for the next 30-40 years and you want have to worry much about saving for retirement.

will do friend.

nah, I like work. if it keeps up at a decent growth rate it should be more than enough for retirement. going to finish paying off my car and start saving up for investment property and some more in my personal IRA as continued investment and interest over the next 30 years will add up

My parents are millionaires, but it's really not that impressive. If you own a house where I live the property value is nuts

>autonomous
my nigga

>300k starting

Literally not a thing.

I graduated with a math degree and I make 300k starting

Doing what as a career?

>Money is overrated
Says the guy making $82k a year.

Fuck all that $$ I made it. Be me parents hit hard times, struggle as a kid, food banks , close to losing family home numerous times , do whatever I could to make a few bucks and survive.
I make it out playing sports free university and degree. Meet wife who is a 10.... after being told as a kid I was ugly , fat etc....

Here I am wife , healthy beautiful kids and still plenty of life left. I can access $500k right now if I need to, but will let it keep growing for my kids if all goes well.
The struggle has been real, my older brother made it out also ... he's making $200k + as a lending manager with his kinesiology degree...

We play with the deck we are dealt , don't give a shit about those trust fund kids.

do you even know how to fucking greentext?

All the money in the world but still a fucking retard.