pb&j's really are god-tier bulking food

>that vitamin E
>dem macros

sugar, fat, salt, bread, kek
a childs meal

>implying carbs sources make a difference in anything

whole wheat bread, protein, vitamins. you the pleb

>implying peanut butter isn't healthy

I eat a plain pb sandwich everyday with a cup of greek yogurt for lunch.

Literally the perfect meal.

shh this is THE SECRET op shh

shld i deleet?

is common sense a secret now?

yes

hury yes now am writn fit book abt it

if you have an insulin spike your body deposits the excess energy as fat which you then have to utilize with more hard work, simple carbs from the jam are lumped into the category as well as from the bread unless you grind the flour yourself.

this guy is pretty correct even if he tried to troll

It hits macros but unless you're eating organic and exposing yourself to higher aflatoxin levels it's got a fair bit of sugar for the protein/fat it provides.

Same. Every single day and I don't get tired of it.

who /PBchart/ here?

what is your logic behind organic pb vs reg (srs)

What's your rec for a good everyday lunch?

>tfw polished off another 20kg tub of peanut butter

is this okay if one uses whole grain bread?

regular peanut butter has a higher proportion of sugar to make it taste better typically since it's not attempting to get closer to the original product in butter form (actual peanuts are low in carbs so organic products that often move away from processing will have a nutrient comp similar-ish to peanuts). You're obviously going to have more than just 1 serving of peanut butter on one sandwich unless you're being excessively precise as a bodybuilder. If your protein:sugar ratio is nearly 1:1 like with Mayver's, you might have 2-3 servings because you're bulking thinking ~15g of protein, but you're also getting around 12g of sugar that you could probably get from another source that provides more vitamins/micronutrients.

wrt aflatoxin it's a contaminant that sometimes pops up in organic or low preservative butters because of mold, non organic butters won't see it as much. If your family has a history of liver issues it might be wise to not eat organic pb every day, but I'm just a food science/nutrition guy not a doctor

so basically get pb with less sugar

organic or not has no importance

>Perfect meal

That sure is a strange ingredient list for an omelette.

Insulin spikes happen regardless of what you eat. You don't gain actual fat unless you are in a caloric surplus for an extended period of time. Eating a piece of bread does not make you gain fat instantly just because the carbs raise cause a higher insulin response.

Nice

If you're able to get sugar from something with a better vitamin or mineral profile than the higher sugar pb (lentils, rice, beans etc.) you would probably benefit from pb with more protein compared to sugar. If you're not able to do that, getting peanut butter with more sugar would make providing that energy easier.

Choose based on your diet unless you have a history of liver disease in your family, where erring on the side of caution would be suggested

What's this?

I can tell you're being dense because you ignored the fact that your body cannot use the energy from the highly digestible sugars faster than it can absorb it, so the excess will be sent to your liver to be broken down and repackaged as TAG

In burgerland, people eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Those are the only ingredients. Jam, marmalade, and preserves are also acceptable.

they provided the gainz which won 2 world wars

thanks, tough researching top-tier pb

If you're good with excel you could just throw a bunch of nutrition label data into a spreadsheet and compare them side by side all at once. Godspeed

Is this shit a secret?!

You're forgetting Spam, a veritable gainbow of calories and flavors that transformed cuisine in the South Pacific. While the GIs island hopped chasing Tojo back to Tokyo, they and fed the natives on American delicacies and the long dick of freedom.

go on...

>if you have an insulin spike your body deposits the excess energy as fat which you then have to utilize with more hard work, simple carbs from the jam are lumped into the category as well as from the bread unless you grind the flour yourself.
Jesus fuck, you're dense

Is it any good?

BEND
THE KNEE

K I R K L A N D

Semenbutter and jellies

Recipes to use an avocado in thanks in advance you manlets

>sugar

omg i just had one, i never tried one before the other day. All this time you amerifats were on to somethin

avocado is delicious by itself if you put salt& pepper on it

or make guac
or put it on bread if you eat bread
put it in your salad

That first bite

Nah bro
the secret is peanut butter and protein curds
I want it I, I need it, need it to make me feel heated
Shake it, can't take it, must break it

Knee is bent hard... based Kirkland.

I use honey instead of jam.

God forbid a lil shoog enters your delicate little system fag

>a childs meal
I'm a grown ass man and I still eat these.
Whatchya gonna do

I mix one avocado in with one can of tuna or salmon. Yummy.

Call you a faggot

its only been made into a childs meal by popular culture cause its fast and easy for moms to make and pack for lunches. Still a god level gains provider

Avocado and boiled eggs can be chopped together and mixed with onion powder. Tastes pretty great and is easy to make.

>Fat as a bad thing
You probably think fat makes you fat, dont you

Bought organic Kirkland pb, it tastes much much worse that Jif. And was 2x as epensive.

Digestion speed and digestbility is a real thing, ask a real biologist.

Store bought a shit make your own pb desu

Not a chance im making my own pb desu

Sugar is bad for you durrrrr

Processed sugar makes you weak dumbfuck.

a little processed sugar makes YOU weak my guy. Not me im not a puss