What differentiates Juche from plain ol' Marxism?

What differentiates Juche from plain ol' Marxism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1qPf-zZ4eKQ&t=439s
youtube.com/watch?v=XV4i4vs-bC0&t=829s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Norks start to run out of food, consumer products and services because communism

>kim jong needs an excuse

>"uh, hey guys, we have to be strong and independent and learn to make everything on our own now"

It's so bonkers it makes Marxism sound perfectly reasonable

You'll have more trouble finding similarities.

The part where it’s basically just strasserism in disguise. Being anticapitalist doesn’t necessarily mean being a marxist. Yeah they said it was Communism or whatever but it basically draws nothing from marxist thought, it’s just nuts.

youtube.com/watch?v=1qPf-zZ4eKQ&t=439s

youtube.com/watch?v=XV4i4vs-bC0&t=829s

I can upload book if anyone interested.
>after watching videos you get why current Kim look like fat fuck
Suddenly everything starting to make sense.

Koreans

Juche is not an ideology. It cannot be summarized.

it's disgusting revisionism. damned gook splitters, ruining and misinterpreting glorious marxism.

>PLZ DON'T TIE THIS WITH MARXISM THIS IS FASCISM FASCISM RAYCISSM FASCISM
Yeah, yeah.
Fun video but it's obvious this guy's got a pet ideology of his own.

Are you from USA?
Just curious.

Your instincts are on point

Seriously hope Trump bombs these fuckers into the Stone Age soon

>amerimutt.jpg

>White guy walking down the hall
>Adorable feminine korean master race student recoils in terror
>"A korean girl once stole a peach from an American missionary's orphanage and they killed her!"
How could you wish to bomb such a gentle and pure soul, so willingly naive and traditional in her values?
There's not a single coal-burner in NK.

Now I understand why the globalists hate him

Juche means self reliance and is largely used as the excuse for the countries isolation and secrecy. I believe it has other aspects to it like expecting full dedication to the countries leadership and large military. This could be very wrong though I'm not entirely sure.

They literally deleted any mention of Marx and Lenin in their law and Das Kapital is banned there.

No joking. Literally animal farm.

Hard to burn coal when there's no coal around. Or foreigners

Juche is just korean authoritarianism.

Has nothing to do with Karl Marx, who was a true democrat and would loathe the corrupt nepotism of N. Korea.

Their constitution mentions the divinity of old jongy boi

based

Communism is an ideology of peace!

>They literally deleted any mention of Marx and Lenin in their law and Das Kapital is banned there.

Where did everything go so wrong?

They tried to legitimize and form a government around a god king and his lineage in the 21st century.

Cultural revolution China or Stain Purge USSR would probably be a better place to live and survive

Junche barely exists as an actual ideology. It is whatever the authorities need it to be. If you get arrested for not living up to Junche ideals, you cannot argue, because there is nothing to argue over.

The fact no one understands what Junche actually is isn't a problem, since to admit so would be tantamount to treason. So if anyone does feel confused, they merely assume it's their own fault. I mean, everyone else seems to get it.

Rather ingenious, really.

It's like a weird mix between the USSR and Show era Japan.
That quote doesn't contradict classical marxism.

Juche strives to be self-reliant. Whereas Marxism is some international let's hold hands and co-operate faggotry.

I'm like 99% sure this shit was legit based off 1984. Like Kim Il Sung read that shit and went like: Hmmm, this may actually work.

The same with pepsi and coke