Any other short bros wear lifts? I wear these with black pants, the pants conceal the lift part

Any other short bros wear lifts? I wear these with black pants, the pants conceal the lift part

If your pants are covering much of your shoe at all you have another problem to add to your height: a complete lack of fashion sense. Only retards wear pants that swamp them.

i wear dickies original fit

no one anywhere in the universe wears these.

as soon as you sit down you look like the worst retard.

sad

Y not both?

a lanklet made this thread, no doubt

Women don't go on crusades, user.

fuckin saved

>no rape

cant they make boots that hide the sole and would be discreet? dont steal my idea if not im calling patent

>patent

got it

Tsk, no brotherly love? That's a shame.

>first go on crusade, then come home for the sex.

Dude, how tall are you. I'm 5'4'' why would I need to wear those cringy fucking stilts

>5'4

R u a gryll?

5'6

me

Yeah

fucking manlets

Nope. 5'8 here, below average in western County and slightly above average in mine. I'm lucky enough to get my grandfather's genetics from my mother side as I'm the tallest one in my family and the one who most look like my gramps. Just be confident and know that you can still have the dream of having snu-snu

Im wearing those , Looks better and you dont Need to stand on your toes when you seat... Yes!

i don't believe you OP, i think you're false flagging to start another shitty troll circle jerk thread about manlets

but to answer your question, i'd never wear anything like that, only an insecure manlet would and being insecure is worse than being short

Hell I'm 5'5" and I wouldn't wear them. I've learned to accept my height as something I can't change. I have a great job, house and gf, so I'm happy.

I'm 5'5", 42, balding, poor, ugly and skelly, so I'm not happy. But I still wouldn't wear lifts. On the other hand, RDJ does and he is doing quite well, so maybe this is a mistake.