How do i know if i am losing my hair?

How do i know if i am losing my hair?
Im 19 and I've always loved my hair, and never thought that i will lose it
Nobody in my family had ever experienced a hair loss, maybe grandma (haven't seen her in a while, so not sure) but she is really sick now and she is in her 70's. my grandpa, he is 81 still he has his hair full hair,same for another grandpa
I never thought of my hairline, so i can't tell if it always been this high or it just started moving recently
On the picture i attached a progress of my hair. First picture taken about a year ago and the last one today. the difference between each is from 1-4 months
Am i really losing my hair, and if so, what do i do?

bump

bump

I have no idea, but #5 looks much thinner to me than #1.

Yep, its thinning. You have a huge scoop taken out of your temple and thw top looks almost transparent. Take a look under a good light and you'll see how thin that part is.

My advice? Shave.

look up danny roddy he researches hair loss,

stress main factor... I've seen guys who can't handle the stress of bodybuilding start to recede when they make big gains.. Is it worth the trade?

Hair loss can occur as thinning, in which you may not notice hair falling out, or as shedding, in which clumps of hair fall out.

In the most common type of hair loss, inherited hair loss (androgenetic alopecia), men tend to lose hair on the front hairline and forehead and on top of the head. Eventually, only hair around the ears, the sides, and the back of the head remains. Women with this condition typically have gradual thinning throughout the scalp, but mostly on the top of the head.

Thanks for the dogmatic response which doesn't help anyone. Read OP it's not genetic.

Not him but it clearly is. See the missing temples and thinning at top? Typica mpb

Just took another pic
I haven't been eating and sleeping that good recently, could that be the reason? And is there anything I can do to prevent or stop the hair loss?

Gonna need full face pi. (Can paint over face) also stand under a strong light and take a picture of the top of your head so we can see whats going on around the crown.

Check with a dermatologist cuz I can't be sure

If you are balding, get on Finasteride. That is hands down the best drug for male pattern baldness. The side effects are rare, and almost always go away if you stop using it.

You also might get a free test boost since your testosterone isn't converting to DHT so it might be used by your muscles

obsessing over something that you can't change is pointless. get on hair loss drugs if you want but eventually it's gonna go regardless

Kinda hard to tell desu senpai

If you're worried, see a dermatologist

your hairline isn't straight across. meaning, it recedes up at the temples

on Veeky Forums, this means you are balding 100%. irl , it means you could be balding, or it could be a maturing hairline. it probably is the beginnings of balding but again, obsessing over this is pointless

also found a pic of a 9-10 year old myslef
Second pic are my documents
You can see that i did have a high hairline back then (you can kinda see it behind the hair), but i can't tell if it should be this way or not. i guess i will have to visit a doctor

at the documents im 14

>You can see that i did have a high hairline back then
no you didn't. it's receding dude

so if i want to go to a doctor, will i have to bring like pics of how my hair looked a year ago or they will be able to tell it by the skin condition?

people on the other board are telling me that its okay
whatever then,i will only start to bother when it gets serious and from what i see, it seems to only affect the sides and at the top im fine
so i could always get an undercut
also, any advice on healthier diet that would help my skin/health or maybe shampoos that i could use?

Honestly, who gives a shit?

It's hair. Nobody else cares about your hair as much as you do.

Do something better with your time, like fuck a woman.

if itll make you sleep better at night my hairline matured around 4 years ago i was then freaking out im going bald but since then it stayed the same

you will wake up one day
and there will be less

If you're balding. Propecia or death desu.