>tfw I did make a fool of myself
>struggled with 10kg when squatting and hand to stick just the bar
>did barbell rows in the squat rack
>only managed 10kg at bench press

Why must life be so cruel

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/hONtH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're probably more accepting than you think. Just believe in yourself and they'll believe in you. We all start somewhere. You just gotta have determination.

They are all there at 4 am for the same reason. I would know I am a 5am'er

Stop being such a pussy.

Realise that not many people care as much as you think, and that there's no reason to be insecure. They've all had to start somewhere, and they were in a similar position to you once.

For now, just focus on getting your form right and don't bother too much with living heavy weights.

Aren't you supposed to start with the bar on SL and such? Don't sweat it. Focus on the lifts.

>tfw got banned from my gym for being too weak

It's ok OP
I started off doing less than you believe it or not just a few months ago and now I bench lmao1pl8. Everyone's gotta start somewhere, just keep up with it.
Keep the rows out of the squat rack though.

Unrelated but how do you get rid of that "i don't belong here" feeling you get when you're skinnyfat surrounded by bodybuilders?

go to the gym for a few more months

once you see the first guy being newer or obviously more retarded than you you'll stop feeling like the FNG

I know this feel. Dickhead owner came out and made a big scene in front of everybody when he banned too.

This.

Just stay consistent and they feeling will fade and you'll feel like a regular regardless of how much weight you're pushing or how you look. As long as you show up and see similar faces, you'll become more comfortable.

Everyone starts somewhere. They were DYEL at some point as well. As long as you are learning quickly and making effort people are not going to give a fuck, especially if there's no waiting for the equipment.

You didn't make a fool of yourself. You went there at four in the fucking morning, a time when other people sleep, and worked on your health, improving not only your pyhsical capacities, but also demonstrating your ability to do something unpleasant (an ability that is very rare). You did not slap on weights you can't handle to look macho in front of other guys, but trained with what was appropriate for you. Remember: You increase the weight because you have to, not because you want bigger numbers. You have never trained before, why would your body be adapted to the training? Soon you'll be lifting weights you didn't dare to dream of, not because you want to show off or care what people think, but because that's the weight you need for a proper workout.
Keep doing sensible weights at whatever timeslot is convenient for you.You'll make it. I believe in you.

Don't worry bro, you didn't make a fool of yourself. Everybody started like that. Work with whatever weight fits your strength, focus on having a good form and a good diet, and keep working out. You just made the first step towards a better body and a better life, I'm proud of you bro. Also, listen to this guy.

Does anyone else avoid looking at peoples faces when in public like the plague and never judge anyone for anything?

Nope, I look and judge a lot. But I keep it to myself. I try to judge less but I'm always just curious about people so it leads to speculation, i.e. making judgements. Fortunately I have great peripheral vision so I can look without staring.

That's definetly autism

Going at quiet hours is a gamble. It will either be insecure people like you in which case it's fine because you're all as DYEL as each other.
Or it will be only the most dedicated hardcore lifters there.

The barbell weighs 20kg. If you can move that, you're strong enough to start.

Imagine somebody recovering from an illness or an accident. Would you laugh at them for being weak? Hell no. Nobody knows your story and even fewer care. Just keep going.

me desu, I do judge people, but mostly in my mind

Serious? I'm curious to know what happened, what a cunt

>benching 80kg last night
>forgot to set the pins
>didn't really sleep the night before
>felt heavy asf
>did the roll of shame
>got bruises all over my stomach now

imgur.com/gallery/hONtH

pretty much my mentaility at the gym. you don't know their background.

i don't give a shit how much weight someone is moving or what exercise he is doing.

i might look at someone if he is making lots of noise dropping weights or other shit like screaming during reps. or if he is doing something crazy that i've never seen before.

>>struggled with 10kg when squatting and hand to stick just the bar
>>did barbell rows in the squat rack
>>only managed 10kg at bench press
I started at the exact same. I think i even only benched 2,5 kg on each side at my first day.

We are all gonna make it, user.

We're all gonna make it brah

>"i don't belong here"
Get that feeling life.

Unlucky, user.