am i crazy edition ?

also

rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thought_disorder
imgur.com/gallery/u5o62
youtube.com/watch?v=MPMqzuvTpPI
vocaroo.com/i/s1Vqe63bu155
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2012/11/21/165655925/how-did-thanksgiving-end-up-on-thursday
youtube.com/watch?v=b1DzZ-AMYuM
reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/295o6t/dhea_to_testosterone/
reddit.com/r/Steroidsourcetalk/comments/5b0xgj/review_request_anyone_actually_try_juicinjs_teste/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for first chick attracted to not even having short hair or a flat ass, wtf.

>implying thats not flat

ohh buddy do you even squat and oats ?

hows your night been ?

Pretty good, been staying medicated on the THC, got some good mexican food, coincidentally saw the crush.

Not impressed

Yes you are literally experiencing at least a mild psychosis.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thought_disorder

Disorder psychorder. Pfsh. Just roid rage and shoot up a school.

ive had it worse before this shit went down

depersonalization was my major problem from as young as i can remeber to adult hood, clear for 3 years then this shit happened. ruined ever since.

nothing was real to me when i had it and everything was a dream, it hurt to see the world around me since it was no different from when my eyes where closed. sucide wouldve cured the pain of my senses from being dulled to the outside world but no i maned up and had a goal and goals are all that matter to me.

A couple of my cousins are truck drivers. One had to get a loan to get started (about 6k for all tickets and training courses) and one had all his training paid for by the contractor he works for.The moneys decent. They make about 45k but it's long fucking hours a long way from home. Easy to save money sleeping in a truck for most of the year. Could be a good way to get out a hole.

>no link to old bread.

masT is 33% of the reason I visit this board

also litteraly everybody could have those symtoms of varying intensities so try again

Link pls? I've correctly diagnosed at least a dozen people by now just from my insomia nights on wikis.

Wtf I hate mast now

imgur.com/gallery/u5o62

here you go

i dont forget the 22 years that i celebrated my sisters birth day on the third thursday of november whereas its now on the fourth thursday of november

thats my most important connection

I'm dutch, how did you think i found mast so quickly, the guy's a walking tumor at his 5'9. Kek.

Would bang/10
These nubs... when will they learn...

well atleast i have somebody smarter and more dedicated than myself when it comes to science such as this

i believe you

5'9 fucking every time Veeky Forums was always right

also please read every bit of the imgur stuff before diagnosing

simply misremebering things wont fly with me since some peoples memory is stronger than others due to emotional draws that it illicit's

you atleast know that i assume

bimbo?

It's not that it doesn't make sense. I'm just busy focused on current events and personal shit. I don't have time for all this alternate reality stuff.
>i dont forget the 22 years that i celebrated my sisters birth day on the third thursday of november whereas its now on the fourth thursday of november
Dude we number the days...
the maths ya know?
the day of the week her birthday falls on will always change...
He is kill. Rip I peas bimbo =(

no one replied REEEEEEEEE

time for me to get into voice acting
youtube.com/watch?v=MPMqzuvTpPI
reference for below

vocaroo.com/i/s1Vqe63bu155

ive practiced a little but i need moar advice

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2012/11/21/165655925/how-did-thanksgiving-end-up-on-thursday

that is not the case

Think he's recovering from a shoot right now

What is going on over here.
He probably fists his ex right now.

welcome to /fraud/ now fuck off

what you on cycle wise
>cycling meme engines activated

I shoot 1 grams of everyday m8.
GET ON MY LEVEL DYELS

You need a new mic and also a personality when you speak/act/whatever. Acting is just pretending to be some imagined personality not reading wc3 command orders or whatever that was.
As for comparing a made up holiday to a numerical date in time that someone was born on...
What drugs are you on right now? Or have been historically for prolonged periods?

Of every compound*
I wont drink whiskey again,I FUCKING SWEAR I WONT.

JBFLGF

thats alot of everyday roids you got there

the voice over link was littearly below that of what i posted, i was trying to be close to it with my own voice close to it instead of a full mimic

drugs no alchol yes, and i dont abuse the cociane that i have used when i used them

>someone, somewhere decided to put this together and post it here.

bimbs looks 5years younder without beard kek

Someone please cap the face on the 6th panel

>I need to reevaluate my life

What is your best voice/accent?
Why you so jelly breh? Is it becasue bimbo is gonna be a millionaire off this shit?

What are you on m9.
>tfw tren libido

I didn't put it together. It was all one picture when I was only trying to download one pic hence why I accidentally posted nsfw material.

Please screencap his face from that 6th panel. That look is priceless, but Im on my phone

just started practicing again, i am not a voice actor so dont expect good

i can female orgasim pretty fucking well but im gonna delve into accents tomorrow

im still gonna use references for practice so ill build a libary to fix my lacking recreations, i'll have it sold as my personel touch on it ofc

test E 500mg and dbol 40mg 4 week on 4 week off x forever

will do

What's the best stack for aesthetics once I cut down to sub 10%?

I was gonna run 250test/350tren/350mast

good enough

But you're natty tho

implying DHEA or supplements are natty when the point is to improve hormonal output with them

no your autism

You are a douche canoe
You need more FL personality, charisma, and humor and less female orgasms to be a good actor.

Its natty if you shoot test tho.

thanks for the input regardless of /fraud/ being the right place for it

im guessing your sugesting me write my own material
so true it hurts

Dude that face is fucking hilarious

>Contemplative sodomy

Think I could act, man?

I mean, I reckon I could. Not since Temuera Morrison in Once Were Warriors would such savagery be portrayed. You can't replicate the brown man's pain, and I can lay it bare for the camera, cast me as the villain and you'll feel for him before the end.

Reminder to get enough potassium brehs

>Once Were Warriors
mfw the ending

Fuck. So with SST nuked where do we go to get good gear?

GNC lol

Yes sir, and the reaction's always like that, because it's real.

There's gotta be a bottle of M1T hiding at some GNC...right?

no lol your fucked

>Think I could act, man?
>I mean, I reckon I could. Not since Temuera Morrison in Once Were Warriors would such savagery be portrayed. You can't replicate the brown man's pain, and I can lay it bare for the camera, cast me as the villain and you'll feel for him before the end.
Without a doubt.
Why?
Statements like this show incredible passion and personality. You communicate extremely well.
The only issue I see is your dedication to this melancholy, oh well, Eeyore lifestyle. You gotta get out of your home town/comfort zone.

Dedication, haha. I don't figure I'm very content with the way things are, it just isn't working out right now, few things are.

I just really dislike dealing with unfamiliar sources. There's still a few on SST that have good history, but they're not 1 stop shops :( gonna have to meet minimum orders for multiple people just to keep my cruise going.

>it just isn't working out right now, few things are.
So what are you gonna do about it?
What happened to sst? I don't personally buy there so I don't know what is going on but I always thought sst was the stupidest shit ever honestly

I gotta break out of this cage.

They seem to be going through some things over there right now.

One reseller fucking moron got caught in Florida with FL and DML stuff

And then some legit ugl guy in Cali got busted (possibly unrelated) so all the big US sources are closing shop.

Nothing too big mostly a paranoia wave. Give it a few weeks and it's back to business as usual I bet

regardless of the previous bulk sellers there will always be somebody to replace them from the users side of things

so even if every single online vendor was hit at the same time you would have a good majority of them repalced by off and online vendors no problem due to there business practices within the month

Alright guys, I'm going to sleep. Discuss things I should do while I'm gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=b1DzZ-AMYuM

I'm too computer illiterate to find other boards I can trust and I'm not dealing with eroids overpriced labs.

Stupid reseller got caught.

Think about it this way

Huge amount of people here do the reddit board. If the reddit board goes, there's gonna be a bit of a scramble to find the next one. But it will be found, and while there's no sourcing allowed if you lurk and ask at the right times usually someone is willing to toss a bone.

We're all gonna make it brah just stay safe.

or synthesis your own just saying

reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/295o6t/dhea_to_testosterone/

Too expensive when you can still get raws shipped domestically.

true that but options are always open to those who are desperate enough

If things are ever bad enough Id have to synthesize my own raws or not roid... I think that means it's time to find a different hobby

Got a snap from qt chinese tinder girl crying since I wouldn't meet up and fuck her tonight.

Feels bad man.

wish that was me t be honest

Which stims do you brahs enjoy for dat dere energy boost while on a blast?

I don't blast but I am a fan of cocaine.

adderall or low doses of speed

doubt

You shouldn't really need any but usually I just drink coffee, at most I'll take armodafinil. You gotta be careful on a blast with adding stims so you don't fuck your BP too much.

Is modafinil any good then? I hear it's quite subtle, which is what I want after finishing my EC. What dose would you recommend?

So I havent shit in like days and now I am shitting my ass off wtf, it's been 20 mins already I am pretty sure I just pissed like 10lbs of shit out of my ass

holy fuck this thread is awful

sells to grandpa is literally top 3 worst poster in this thread

why are you entertaining his insanity

God bless you

I don't understand how you haven't died yet.

Cuz I am only on 750mg crystal and haven't killed myself yet

reddit.com/r/Steroidsourcetalk/comments/5b0xgj/review_request_anyone_actually_try_juicinjs_teste/

>it happened again

This.
I hope they'd pee in my mouth and force me to come with limp hj's after

>I havent killed myself yet.
You are doing that slowly.

So are u by roiding fag

So are we all by living

have fun on your vacation user

you know what's faster than DNP for weight loss?

muscle wasting brought on by deterioration post-mortem

you should buy a gun

I only cycle test.
Meanwhile you turned yourself into a pokemon by abusing retarded shit.
If you dont stop you will regret it
I

I'm posting from mobile at work

I have infinite ips

I mean it is subtle, it keeps you awake and aware slight stim effect. I usually only use it when I get up at 0200 for work or when I have an exam or something important. 150mg of armodafinil is good.

From last bread:

Thomas, baby, you don't have to justify anything. Your 20k a year is impressive, dw.

Grandpa u crazy bro, tf is all this?

Go somewhere that actually has something worth visiting, like New York, California, Colorado, Washington D.C., or Florida. Everywhere else pretty much sucks in comparison to those 5 states desu unless you're looking for scenery like hiking trails or national parks.

Besides that idk why you'd want to visit America.

FL pls tell me you at least got her number.

Pretty much this, masT.

xd

This is why I love fraud dude. Has nothing to do with roiding desu.

You haven't done molly? Lol. Go find some good shit breh. If you think coke is good you'll flip your shit on molly.

Stfu and try for something slowly dude. Don't over analyze women, if she didn't straight up reject you at least she doesn't think you're a creep, I say go for it. Grow a pair.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah that's not normal grandpa. I have some pretty weird and honestly boarderline delusional ideas and religious philosophy stemming from my drug use particularly, but even this is a bit far for me.

Y-you realize that only holidays are celebrated on something as arbitrary as "4th x of the month." Right? Because the days in the month change dude. For example if her birthday is on the 25th it could be on both the third or fourth Thursday of the month depending on the layout of the year, so I'm guessing your sisters bday is actually on the 22nd-27th and you're freaking out for no reason whatsoever.

Am I right?

why do you awnser to everyone?

because of he is a good guy.
(for me)

SAVED. I need more disappointed reactions for the autism I'm exposed to here. Fuckin perfect.

Welcome to the dark net faggot, enjoy your stay and try not to loose your btc wallet.

When you make your illegal dealing public knowledge turns out it's public to the popos too. Some retards are finding this out now. This is part of the reason why no source talk on fit, so you shills don't get arrested.

lol I almost didn't realize it was you, how are you still alive? oh I see.

>implying he doesn't already regret it and is just putting on a mask instead of crying himself to sleep at night

Just woke up and gotta catch up before the gym today broseph.

>yfw natty 2D women arent enough.

Jfc this guy's way of drawing a back... hnnnnnnnnnng.

>Mfw i saw this in next post.

>mfw