No body hair, look like a kid at 22

Why do i look like such a bitch at 22 years of age?

I failed my studies because of this shit, i weighed 42kg at 180cm back i highschool, i had the lowest confidence possible ad was ridden with acne.

How to gain weight and set my life back on track boys? I need help. I'm doomed to pursue a shitty nursing degree with no prodpectd in a rotten country.

Blame the chemicals and garbage found in your water and food to de-masculinize you. It was all part of ((((their)))) plan.

The Jews?

Yes. The Jews personally wanted YOU to fail.

What this guy said. You were born in the wrong time to succeed. No need to beat yourself over it.

Take a hormonal blood test.

Aside from that.

Lift weights.

Learn a martial art.

Read Ancient Roman literature.

It's never too late to start changing yourself,user. I was also 22 years old whenI decided thatmy lifestyle is for degenerates.
First of all. Read the sticky.
Second of all,read books. I recommend The Power of Habit. Check out Tom Bilyeus book top.
If you want to gain sizeyou have to eat more calories than you burn. Go to IIFYM and find out how much should you eat. My guess is around 3k calories for you. Track your food,track your lifts. But remember that body isn't everything. Train your mind,senpai.

Read the sticky.
Talk to a doctor about measuring your testosterone level and see your options for test supplements.
Browse Veeky Forums for motivation, tips, and memes.
Set goals and improve yourself, see pic related for inspiration

>>>>/tumblr/

rolling

>Shitty nursing degree
Why are you fag about helping others

Drop your degree join military they'll make a man of you and if you're any good at soldiering you can work for a private military afterwards that'll get you enough cash to live In any country you want PMCs pay very well and usually have very few restrictions

sounds dangerous. Why get tangled up in all that kikery?

Blast trenbolone for 4 months and maybe minoxidil on face where beard should be.

You could've told the kid to read the sticky, lift and eat more instead of blasting tren.

A nursing degree leads nowhere and it pretty much is for the dregs of society who can't put effort into actual studies.

it leads to beeing a goddamn nurse u faggott

holy shit, you are offensively stupid

I buzz it off anyways, you don't know that all your missing is an annoyance, it looks like shit dude

Roll

>I failed my studies because of this shit

No you didnt, your failure is on you and you alone. Don't blame something as silly as body hair or looks for why you failed in an intellectual pursuit, have some responsibility. Apparently you're mentally a child too breh.

>how to gain weight

In the sticky.

>how to get my life back on track

Sounds like you're already building your career. If you don't want to do nursing then bust your ass to do something better or more appealing. If you don't have a GED then get it. If you don't have enough education for a different degree, then go to community college. It'll be hard of course, but the path you need to take is simple. But I'd bet you know that already and you just want us to pity you and stroke your babby dick. Sage because fucking retarded thread.

>things are hard because of my /x/ tier conspiracy theories so you shouldn't even try at all

I am pretty sure /pol/ is the most obnoxiously opposed to Veeky Forums ideals, yet you faggots keep coming here to spread your miasma and lies.

roll

I was fatter and shorter at high school and I still managed to pass and go to the school I wanted.
Kill yourself.

>Nurses
>Dregs if society
Disgraceful

He's right, most fuck ups become nurses.

>no body hair because shit genetics
>shit genetics so mentally retarded
by 'this shit' he means 'being retarded'

And yet he never once mentions any sort of mental defect or learning disability, just being above average height and hairless. So what at all are you basing that on? OP gave zero indication that what you think is true. Maybe you're the retarded one here?

bump

There's nothing to bump op. Read the sticky, live it, and seek a skill or education. There's no easy answer, just work hard for once.

I'm not OP, but I'm actually pursuing a nursing degree and what is said in that thread worries me deeply.

Just blast & cruise Eq and test.

See

>180cm
>42 kg

Show us a pic because I really dont believe that this is possible

you just wanna see pics of this dude faggot

roll

roll

If only we had a sticky for this beta shit.
Back to 9K with you.

roll

Jews control the media so you're ideas are just what they want you to think. You're literally a puppet. Look at the facts. Get some tap water and boil it, keep adding water and over several days you will be left with a pot of chemical poison concentrate sludge.