How do i get a girlfriend?

How do i get a girlfriend?

I don't understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sdTiJ_oY8N4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nobody does here

Idk

You hang out with one until your friendship level is high enough and then ask her "Do you want to be my gf?".
Something like that I have heard.

I think you're meant to send them smileys over text or something but not too many or you'll look beta but if you don't send enough they'll think you're boring i dont fucking know mate

Im fucking autistic eith texts and pnline chatting. As a teen i was fone but idk what happened. In person i come off as charming i guess but when a girl shows interest i self sabotage like i go full friendly mode even if i was just flirting with her. Im pretty sure im confident but fuck man

Where do you go where your guaranteed a date? Im not even poor bro i dont get where da wimin at?

youtube.com/watch?v=sdTiJ_oY8N4

Can you ever be yourself around women or do you pretty much have to front 24/7?

anyone who watches shit like this doesn't deserve to live

I'm in the same boat lad. I can flirt well enough face-to-face but over text I turn into a wooden sperg. Texting is so unnatural and awkward, i hate it.

I've only been approached by ugly girls my entire life.

I scream in rage when I think that it's a fucked up algorithm in this universe

Ask a girl out that's well within your league

I like that trippy drawing.

Have fun with your life until you meet a girl you wanna share that fun with

Are you me? In person Im a fucking talk machine but over phone Im autistic, i cant even use smilies properly for fucks sake. God do I hate smilies

Be patient and put yourself out there. I prefer doing so online since I don't have time to go out and socialize at bars/clubs.

Also gotta know what you're looking for. You want a FWB? Make it clear. Want a steady girlfriend? Pass on the low hanging fruit to not waste your time.

Persistence pays off.

>asking autistic users of a japanese flower growing board this question

How are we supposed to help you user? 95% of us are virgins...

Looks like super jail if I had to guess

Holy fuck best description

You hang around Veeky Forums until you fuck a another man just out of respect for his gains.

At this point you will be able to get a boyfriend in a no homo way.

>online

no way, dude. Its way too hit or miss. girls online are bombarded with thristy guys, you have to be SUPER original with your first text or whatever just so they even respond. I got a few dating apps, uploaded nice pics and texted like 60 girls in a week. got maybe 3 replies of which 1 led to an actual conversation. Way too much effort

yeah same. Thats why I take drugs when I text ppl

>be sociable
>be fun to be around
>don't be ugly
That's it. Also having female friends will help a lot: at the moment I have 3 girls interested in me simply because my girl friends told them about me

just be yourself

>That's it. Also having female friends will help a lot: at the moment I have 3 girls interested in me simply because my girl friends told them about me

It boggles me mind how this is so hard to comprehend. Socialize with people, expand your social circle. If you are not deformed and somewhat fit, you should find someone reasonably attractive soon enough. You have to put effort into talking to people if you are terrible at socializing naturally, but that is obvious

right in the feels

>Asking this to a forum of neets and losers and autistic fucks.
This is some sperg-lord level shit man.

> Go clubbing with your roommate who wants to meet some tinderchick there
> Tinderchick has friends with her
> Entertain the girls so my buddy can Grind on his tinderella
> Suddenly tinderella comes to me and says 'my friend in the red dress thinks your cute'
> Check out red dress Chick
> She pretty
> She cute
> Start talking to her making up lots of interesting hobbies that I dont have since I only lift and play dota
> Make out with her in a photo Booth
> Nice_gonna_get_laid.jpg
> Didnt get laid
>Start dating
> She is amazing
Now she is my gf and I love her and have never experienced so much love being returned by someone.
Imma marry her one day.

As you can see, getting a gf is easy

> how do i get a girlfriend

Meet a girl, then act like a platonic friend for a minimum of 3 years. Slowly over time she will fall in love with you.

I just use completely random emojis which are vageuly related to what I want to convey most of the time that other people don't use.

It makes texting more fun and you stand out as well as being more individual. It's a quick way to polarise a girl you're texting into either as yes or a no and also opens up conversation points.

get off my Peruvian kickboxing form chad! REEEEEEEEE!!!!

>meet girl
>romance girl
>ask girl out
>continue dating girl
you now have GF, of course you have to be outside of the beginner stage of lifting to achieve gf

Just like my hentai video games!

>be 19 dyel manlet @ 511
>drink half a litre of beam
>go clubbin
>hit on 9.5/10 asian gurl
>get rekt
>forget about it cuz totally wasted
>wake up with worst hangover ever
>add her on facebook
>talk date music vidya together
>have sex 400 times a year 4 years straight
>...
>?
>now not that dyel anymore, 1/2/3/4 at 80kg plus graduated
>solid
wanna marry her, best girl ever but half a year ago sex ended completely right outta nuffin... should i abandon ship or is there hope?
she is outright gorgeous, perfect tits and rocks that pussyhair on that 10/10 pussy like a princess, hate the shaved ones btw, tight as fug too
>pic rel is pretty similar looks and bodytype to her, just a bit more azn and tits

This motherfucker read models.

What if my life is like wearing nightmare vision goggles permanently?

just start cheating on her. let her know you're going to do it

>deliberately friendzoning yourself
Don't ever do this. Always make a move or come clean about your intentions before things get too comfy.

Work hard to make your life better. Waiting for a miracle that won't happen isn't the way to do it

>things that didn't happen

you try communicating with her?

nice bait

All you have to do is smile at a girl. If you have fucked up teeth this will fail.

Effort and will power.
Just like everything else unless you were born with a silver spoon.

>go out multiple times a week
>make yourself talk to women
If you want a princess to take care of, treat them that way.
If you want a bro that you can put your dick in, talk to them and treat them like your new best bro.
If all you're trying to do is get pussy, learn through experience how to talk to what kind of woman to get it.
I'd personally suggest an ethical approach, I've never been dishonest about what I want, my expectations or goals. But do what you feel is best.
You can try online dating.
It works, more or less.
Could be married by now, but I have high standards.
Be honest with yourself about what you're trying to achieve and who you are.

Everything else is just time and effort.
Just like in the gym, don't push too far too fast. Don't risk psychological injury for an unreasonable personal best.

That's some exceptional projecting bro.

thought about it but i guess i couldnt do it cuz love and stuff plus sex wont possibly be as good as it was, shes a beast in bed and i know every inch of her perfect body like nuffin else

yes ofc, but i guess she doesnt lie when she says she doesnt know why she wont get aroused no more, nor gets wet. she does not masturbate neither, such a shame.
she also aint on bc or stuff like that, in the past when we did it on holidays like 4 times a day she eventually got a yeast infection, but shit cured right away and the juices started to flow like they should
but now it seems like the potential mother of my children became asexual

sry for triggering your autism :( we're all gonna make it one day. you will find a girl and i hopefully will have sex again with that angel

perhaps i lost focus, i should be the best i can as long as im able to, and soon ill shake her junt again
hopefully

>she doesnt know why she wont get aroused no more, nor gets wet. she does not masturbate neither

I'd say she should see a doc/OBGYN

Is there a point of becoming a bf of someone you haven't build some sort of relationship for atleast few months?

I mean, you don't just see a girl and say, yup, that's my gf. No.
You might want to fuck her,but you don't even know her enough to love her.

So the first step in getting a gf is knowing the difference between wanting to fuck someone and wanting to be someone's bf.

Maybe she'll start talking to you,maybe you'll start talking to her, mostprobably both would be atleast interested in your looks, you guys start making somesort of friendship wihich evolves into flirty shit and maybe during a party you guys are drunk enough to do dumb shit and end up kissing and you like it and whatever.

Whatever the case, the girl will cheat on you.

This is covered in the sticky. Hit 1/2/3/4, fill out the paperwork, and they mail your GF to you.

It's really fucking easy to get a girlfriend, getting a hot girlfriend on the other hand...

Why do people put so much effort into a bullshit story in a anonymous board ffs

Literally the opposite

good point, guess hormones are bitches
you probably may answer that yourself :( i believe in you m8

>at the moment I have 3 girls interested
>thinking they give a fuck
When a girl says she's interested in someone it means they MIGHT go on a date or some bullshit but not care enought to chase you

seriously i think there is a causality between lifting and playing dota

>doing anything besides these

I just wait until some chicks talks to me an then just take it from there, i haven't been single longer than a year for like the past 4 years

I certainly don't disagree with you as 95% of the women online are either....

>cat crazed
>divorced and bitter
>caring for their bastard child
>money grubbing whores
>just in it for shits and giggles

But that 5% is out there. I've recently been seeing the coolest fucking women lately and it started because the initial banter was boring and I called her lazy. She said I stood out bc most guys just cave and become a yes man so don't put too much pressure on what to write. Have a few good photos and treat them like anyone else.

>almost straight teeth but too crooked to be attractive
Rare feel

I like my nightmare goggles

I quit dota desu tho

But youre right. All of my dotabuddies lifted or were in some Kind of sports team

front

was with gf of 4 years , last year of the relationship i was more open and let her into my emotional space (never fucking let anyone in bros, ESPECIALLY your mate/potential mates) you end up completly changing the image she has of you into a lame ass one

I wasn't even fucking crying everyday or anything but i talked about my past, teared up and i swear to god since showing her my softer side she changed and her pussy dried up then we were over a year later

You fucking hide that shit and don't let anyone except bros inside that space. Women can't do anythign right ESPECIALLY deal with anyones emotions that aren't her own

Pic related, it's me after realising how the relationship died the second i "opened" up like my female friends had suggested i do

"omg user you never even cried infront of her? you've been together soo long its normal for guys to have heart-to-hearts with their gf"

its a fucking lie. DONT TAKE ADVICE FROM GIRLS/ IVE NEVER GOTTEN GOOD ADVICE FROM GIRLS

She's cheating on you emotionally, But more likely physically. This is why you don't date a girl you meet at a fucking club lmfao. You can never have a serious relationship with girls that are at clubbing age/club for "fun" .

As a 26 year old who has never had a gf in his life, this really saddens me.

Why did God program this specimen this way? I keep hearing the same kind of stories from a bunch of different people. How can one possibly maintain a front for 70+ years until you die if you're married?

i'm 24 and it took me 2 years post breakup and alot of stupid partying and getting it all out of my system to realize that dating (serious dating) is pointless at such young ages. I mean i guess it's good to see what you want but its a mistake for a male to get hooked to just 1 girl for soo long

I always thought the whole "men get better with age" was a meme cooked up by betas but it makes sense, As we get older we generally make more money , become more financially stable and alot more mature.

Girls are on the opposite side, 16-24 is their prime and everything after that is a downward spiral unless she's 1.)Rich 2.)Instagram model hot

the 99 percentile fall outside of those parameters and desperatly seek a partner if they haven't gotten yet because they know their looks are falling and who wants a 26 year old gf when a dude at 28 can easily bag a hot 19-20 year old (shit 18 why not) just because he's financially stable.

And the kicker? Her family would probably be fine with it because it's just how the world runs. 19 year old cheats on you? get another. Rinse and repeat because university students need money and guess who has money now? You do. Guess who will probably not cheat on her man because he can buy her alot of shit and she knows she's disposable? The girl.

Just don't be in your 30s hitting on university girls

imo 25-29 is the age range to get you a hot 20 year old wife to get you some babies if that's what youre looking for

i worded this autistically but in essence don't waste time seriously dating untill you are looking for an actual wife/mother for children. As you get more money (and go to the gym ffs don't expect that just money will get you the instagram hottie, you need to do work too) you become more desirable, then once you have your gf you need too let her know in subtle ways that you are a catch and you don't need her. But be fucking polite and subtle about it, don't be a fucking knob head arsehole that acts like a dick to her for no reason.

Front till you get a gf user but don't sweat her.

she wasnt there for fun, she went there with a friend who forced her to go. we live together for 4.5 yrs now and pretty much see each other everyday. there is literally no way she cheats physically. she also didnt go out for clubbing since we're in a relationship since she hates the people that go clubbing (for reasons, if you ask me). we got together after about 4 weeks of gaming and netflix at my and her place. shes bretty much like me.

>now not that dyel anymore
>1/2/3/4 at 80kg
pick one

no thats what happens in when u date "normie" gfs
My gf is a art history major and we spend hours talking about our fucked up lives and then have rough sex.
she doesn't make much money tho :(

Sex doesn't just stop, especially when you're young. She's either not attracted to you or a better option came along. Time to get over her