The most holy site for the White race

Islam's most sacred site is the Kaaba in Mecca

What is the most sacred site for the White race?

White isn't a religion you fucking mong

The white race isn't a religion. Unless you subscribe to nazi mysticism or something. If that's true, stop larping.

Tel Aviv, the ruins of Troy

Jerusalem

My house.

Varg's cabin

"White" is not a race.

Did you mean Caucasoids as a whole? Or specifically Aryans? Or what?

Europe, the soil, the water and the sky, it is the homeland of us Europeans the white race, and and no one else

You wish, subhuman. "white" doesn't exist. And everyone is welcome.

stonehenge

I'm white and feel no connection to Europe given I was born 10000km+ away.

Islam is not a race

Can't Muslims be white?

Holy actual fucking shit. Why can't /pol/ just stay on their own fucking board. Why do you have to turn the entire site to shit

nazis aren't white. They're 'aryan' meaning 'dogshit left in the sun'

>Every post itt

Europe. Aryan faggotry is a meme. Aryans (Indo-Iranians) weren't your ancestors, they also weren't a master race but barbarians on horses.

t. mongrel

Most white nationalists are ironically either americans who often happen to be actual mutts or slavs not really civilizationaly white and considered subhumans by the actual nazis.

>white
>race

It's interesting, of all the boards I frequent, this is the only one that is actively at odds with /pol/.

It's because they won't stop shitting up this board. Last I checked there were at least 3 threads about race on the front page, all of which are only tenuously related to History & Humanities ("Why are Asians so uncreative?" - that is just not a Veeky Forums thread.) It's not even /pol/ with dates because there are no fucking dates.

It's not that it's offensive, talk about it all you like, just talk about it ELSEWHERE. It's tiresome and does not belong here.

Not sure. Where was mayonnaise invented?

Better boards such as Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums are anti-/pol/.

We're just trying to liberate yiu from the Jewish lies
You gotta keep an open mind, not your safespace

>white is a religion
OR
>Islam is a race
Either way you’re fucking retarded. Kill yourself.

The Cydonia complex on Mars, where we're from.

>la luz extinguido
my sides

Holy fuck kys

Stonehenge, 'round Heel Stone,
'cause Mishkan is underneath.
Hey my skeleton (bones) too.

Moses