Hey Veeky Forums I was wondering if I could get some advice

Hey Veeky Forums I was wondering if I could get some advice.

I won't say how old I am, but I do have a few years of puberty left, approximately. My height is only 5'4", and it really impacts on my self-esteem and confidence. I've read that having a healthy diet and exercise with lots of proteins and vitamins can help you grow taller by a few inches, especially because my dad is 5'8", so I think I'd have the genes to grow that tall.

My question is if there's any good diet or exercise regime that you guys know about that could help me with what I'm trying to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromatase_inhibitor
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17901908
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3005754/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

From one manlet to another, if you want to improve your confidence, leave this board and never come back.

no exercise or diet will increase your genetic height potential

the only thing that can are hormones. go to doctor and they may put you on them if you are too short for your age

trips don't lie

Good diet and lifting help in that it allows for you maximum potential, but it's still all down to genes

>My height is only 5'4"
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

hilarious

Seriously, if really like some help with this. I don't care anymore that I'm a manlet, I just want to be taller

I assume that you're underage then. Anyway, for optimal growth just eat healthy at a surplus, being a bit chubby (in a healthy way) is always good when growing. Also get enough sleep, try to sleep atleast 8 hours a day and more in the weekends. You grow the most during sleep.

And if you take adhd medication, try to lessen it in the weekend. It stunts growrth

With kind regards, 5'7" manlet who is probably this short due to not eating much and sleeping 5.5 hours a night playing Street Fighter. My sisters is 1 inch taller than me and my dad is 5'10", my mom 5'5". Goodluck!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

OP, eat a lot of food. I mean A LOT, not "eat until you're full" because you're probably a skeleton.

SLEEP. Don't spend late nights on your fucking computer. Go to bed early and make sure you get plenty of sleep.

If you're desperate, get up on a small dose of dat der HGH

Where can I buy HGH though?

stuff you can do that will probably make you seem taller : fix your goddamn posture and stretch
stuff you can do that might help growing : be active, eat a lot and sleep a lot
stuff that will definitely help with growing : growth hormone

Not OP, but nice projecting manlet. Kys

5'4 from the ground or from the ankles?

>mfw i found out some retards measure themselves from the ground on Veeky Forums

God this is such a shitty attempt at bait.

can't even read this shit due to horrible font

>laughing at a manlet means you're a manlet
nice logic there, manlet

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Wtf is this gay shit?

I bet you also count the bar faggot

new SS book

>Barely hidden insecurities projected onto others
I'm 6'2" you retard. Dip your head in bleach manlet.

Make sure you get all the necessary vitamins and minerals and you're good to go.

What drugs are you on, user?

GH no joke while your plates are still open.

It's pretty gay pretending to be a girl

>I'm 6'2"

>lanklents

I have never seen such insecure creatures

Yeah fag, how tall are you?

I'm 6'2" too, manlet.

rippetoe really did branch out for his new book

From ages 15-17 I gained almost nothing, then at the age of 17 I started working out and eating healthy. I grew 1 solid inch in a year. Nothing much, but still

This. I stopped growing from 14-17 and grew like 2 inches when I hit 18. Just have patience.

>not even trying to sound convincing
Ok then faggot

okay

Do I have hope?
I'm 18 and my heigh is 5'6
My mom is 5'8 and dad is 6'0

you were adopted

>eat abundandly as kid
>grow to 6''1', taller than both mom and dad
>in turn, get gyno

Ohwell, time for surgery.

I assume it should be better to remove moobs first, then start weightlifting? Don't wanna massacre the muscle mass and stretch the skin anymore and stuff...

are you fat? fat people all have moobs and it's not gyno it's just fat. Lose the fat. If you're not fat then start lifting anyway, you'll look a lot better with gyno and some muscle than just gyno. Stop making excuses you fucker. Just do it.

This is me, except I've been lifting for two years and the gyno is still there, so I know it isn't bodyfat.

Is there seriously anything that can be done about gyno without surgery?

85 kilos, 187 lbs for ameritards, and 187 cm tall. Skinnyfat. And it kinda feels hard on touch, so I do believe it's gyno. But yeah, better gyno and Veeky Forums over waiting for surgery first. And who knows, maybe I'm just dumb and it aint gyno.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromatase_inhibitor

Other than that, I don't think there's anything but surgery, and even that's for treatment during puberty from what I got.

If it's pubertal gyno you can blast it away with raloxifene, as I understand. Don't bother with surgery until you've confirmed it's absolutely necessary.

t. fraud

Aromatae Inhibitors might help with growing taller if your growth plates haven't closed yet.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17901908
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3005754/

6,3 here i see manlets getting mad pussy in my area

Why don't "manlets" just go for a short girl?
I'm 5'0" and I didn't even know tall guys were "preferable" until I started hearing about it on Veeky Forums. Everyone's tall to me.

Because short (asian) girls still prefer tall white boys?

For OP. Go see a doctor. And actually do swimming, basketball, badminton. You know, sports that supposed to help your vertical growth. Unscientific, but they can't be bad for you. And eat your vegs.

your body produces it by itself with IF

Dumb animeposter

>Because short (asian) girls still prefer tall white boys?
Prefering is different from necessity
For a woman a taller man is a must, or close
Anything after that seems to be preferences that are minor
A girl who is 155 cm (should be a bit over 5 feet) has called me too tall for her before
The thing is I'm not even tall, 181 cm (5'11)

>I don't care anymore that I'm a manet
>just want to be taller

So. You do care then.

I think height is all genetics, I think you'll be as tall as you should be whether you sleep 5 hours a day or 10

in high school I always slept 6hours+ and had mates who didn't even sleep some nights to play vydia, and they grew several inches during highschool

but here is my example:

>mom 5'3"
>dad 5'5.5"
>from kindergarden to the beginning of high school I was at the top 5 tallest guys in class
>entered highschool at 5'7
>ended highschool at 5'9(by this time I was about the tall part of the averages[live in brazil])
>there has been three years since highscool and I'm now at 5'9.75~5'10

I've always eaten well and exercised
Height is all about genetics, I did everything right and am 5'10, my friends who did not sleep/exercise/eat well are 6ft because they had taller parents

So if I were you, I'd just accept it or go for the Ilizarov surgery. It can make you 5 inches taller(but the more you grow, the riskier it gets)

good luck mate, I hope you find your peace

That's some very fucking stupid anecdotal evidence. There is no information on how tall you would be without healthy sleep, diet and whatever else. You could have ended 5'5 for all we know.

im a lanket and this board has ruined me aswell

no-one is safe from this kind of scrutiny

My dad is 5'9, my mum is 5'6, I am 6'1

Could be because my Great uncle on my mum's side is 6'7 so I got muh height from her alpha genes, but I also slept and ate a lot during puberty.

That being said, I'd trade a few inches of my height for a better frame (thicker wrists, wider shoulders, narrower hips)

Height really only matters because it's what girls think is what makes you imposing. They're usually surprised when I say i'm taller than my 5'11 friend because he's wide as fuark and way more imposing than i.

Just remain active during puberty and make sure you don't spend all day on Veeky Forums and playing video games, go and learn a martial art like judo or BJJ and box at the same time, maybe swim, too. It'll give you a nicer frame and by the time you're heading off to college/uni you'll be confident as fuck around everyone.

well mate, I had a friend with a 5'8 father and a 5'9 mother

He was fat af, then he got skinny by not eating at all, then fat again, never once exercised, slept really really bad(like 3-4 hours everyday and 12 in the weekends) and today he is 6'4

Also I know another guy with a 6'2 father, 5'8 mother who is 5'11, this guy always exercised, ate well and slept well

height = purely genetics

>dad 5'10
>mom 5'6
>me 6'5
>you 0

You know a couple more useless observations change nothing
You are still a fucking dumbass, bye

Where are the other parts faggot?

Being short is an evolutionary advantage. Tall people are targets, short people are not.
Know that if war comes to your land its the tall that are first to die.

>shit manlets say

you are so unpolite mate
so full of hate
i hope you have a nice body otherwise you're just pathetic lol

>How tall is your mum
Unless you are criple then you should be taller than her

Well Asians are a huge turnoff for me, so I guess it doesn't matter.

Nah my mam is 5'1", I was taller than her at 12. It's just that usually guys are taller than their dads.

got arthritis at 15 maybe that affected

my mom is taller than me by 3 inches

Accept it.
Get jacked and hope someone calls you "so and so, the battledwarf"