Lettuce Has No Nutritional Value

How many of you fell for the lettuce Jew? Its no vitamins in the shit, so that 20 dollar salad you're eatting that's 90% lettuce and two tiny tomatoes and a gallon of ranch? Yeah that's zero vitamins and over 55 grams of sugar and fat.

>still eatting lettuce? Never gonna make it

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/vegetables-and-vegetable-products/2476/2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying I eat lettuce and not GOAT black kale
>implying anything but balsamic vinegar touches my glorious salads

It makes other things taste great. I guess OP just eats protein powder and sludge.

I hate when people add lettuce to burgers, tacos, etc. Onions, peppers, mushrooms? Sure. They add flavors. Lettuce adds absolutely nothing. Fuck lettuce.

>Implying that I eat shit ass lettuce rather than kale and GOAT Spinach
>I second above user for balsamic tastiness senpai

Lettuce adds a crunch texture.

good way to stay hydrated.

And also makes everything taste watery. If you want crunch, uncooked onion is a better option.

Lettuce works to fill space between flavors to give a dish a light feeling, hence why it works so well in salads. Also works as a delivery device for dressing. Putting it on a burger instead of mixed greens is dumb.

>And also makes everything taste watery

Some of us can afford better shit than Iceberg

Chill out dawg

>If you want crunch, uncooked onion is a better option
No, it's not. Uncooked onion adds way too much of an overpowering flavor to both the food and your breath. It's not the same kind of crunch as lettuce. While it doesn't have much in the way of flavor, it does have that refreshing feeling that like you even said, does lighten things up. It's great to have with something heavy like fatty meat and cheese.

Patrician salad right there

I usually eat lettuce with all of my meals but rarely make salad. I'll just peel a few pieces off and eat it with my food wrapped up in it or I'll tear it into tiny pieces and mix it all up. It's to make me full since, as you stated, lettuce has little to no nutritional value. It just takes up room in my stomach is all.

Salad is the shittiest "meal" ever created

it's literally just a bunch of leaves in a bowl, fucking cow food

>wtf is fibre the post

t. boogie2988

Stop giving culinary advice. It's clear that you don't know as much as you're pretending you do.

i don't eat iceberg lettuce. I eat kale, spinach, and Swiss chard. good vitamins so healthy~

>no vitamins
22% of daily dose of Vitamin K, bro.

Source: nutritiondata.self.com/facts/vegetables-and-vegetable-products/2476/2

This and
This

Lettuce is great for low calorie fiber, or just to feel full on a cut

Vitamin A tho?

you eat lettuce for the fiber, not "vitamins" you fucking moron

you haven't been paying attention to nutrition for very long, have you OP

I substitute it for cabbage or spinach instead.

All salads have zero nutritional value.

go outside and eat a tree faggot