We all know that lifting is only cool if you combine it with an entrepreneur lifestyle and become a millionaire before...

We all know that lifting is only cool if you combine it with an entrepreneur lifestyle and become a millionaire before the age of 30.
Otherwise youre just a manchild gym rat that everyone thinks is trying to compensate.
So what is your business about? How far youre onto reaching your goals? You set SMART goals, right?

How did lifting help you with your business entrepreneu lifestyle?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Bilzerian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What kind of bourgeoisie koozee is that Figi water in?

Which one is the prostitute who got paid to be in this picture?

Trump doesn't lift Wtf are you on about

Dan Blizerian is a trust fund baby blowing his wealth on hookers instead of something meaningful lel.

Just get an economics degree so you can understand real estate markers. Not "easy money" because its still work, but if you understand fundamentals and know what to look for, you'll do well.

and how is compensating a bad thing?
if you're studying at a university are you also compensating?

i have rich parents. i'm set for life

Didnt he make his fortune gambling

>degree
>university
>getting rich

lol
i have a business degree and it was the biggest waste of time in my life, i wish i did something better with my time in those years

theres only one thing im jealous of Dan Bilzerian, his motherfucking beard

High stakes poker. I always laugh when bitter dyels on here say they aren't jealous of him.

Everyone is jealous of him but most are too egotistical to admit it, the man lives a dream.

>he fell for the non-stem meme

Priorities
1.getting rich
2.getting yolked

after that, the rest will take care of itself.

So you can get a "job" outta school? doing something you don't actually like? Dulling your personality and being forever beta?

Fuck that, Drop out of school, learn to sell a product or service, get good at it and then find a product or service that you believe in and build an empire around it.

That's what I did/am doing and I love my life. I'm entirely in charge. Imagine that.

He made a bunch gambling, but he got a shit ton more from a trust fund set up by his criminal father

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Bilzerian

Are you mad that you picked an easy degree and you just realized that there are lots of people with your same easy degree? Are you mad that you got fucked so hard by the system and now you'll never earn that much money? I'd be mad bro.

>implying economics is the same as business

Sucks you couldn't find a job, but not understanding the heavy correlation between higher education and wealth is probably why you couldn't. Hope you didn't take out loans!

>feeling a need to get rich
>falling for consumerist propaganda

I'm jealous of his money, not his lifestyle. Prostitutes, shallow people, multiple drug-induced heart attacks? Honestly not appealing to me.

It's literally a liberal arts degree bruh. Sorry.

That's really shallow, user.

I'm aiming to achieve a major alpha body with the best profession of all times: MD. No one will resist me

Sucks you bought into the uni's correlation of higher education and wealth.

LOL Dan is such a cuck. There was a story about how when he had a heart attack literally no one visited him or called him to see if he was alright.

The guy is a class A example of why you should never let money get to your head.

Bud economics is a shit degree unless you plan to get your masters or phd

Manlets make the best surgeons to be honest, giant "alpha" chad hands is incapable of saving lives since you need small steady hands to wield the surgical tools.

>Buying into the md meme
Enjoy wasting your younger years to make "big" money when people spend their time building wealth while you work 90hrs for 30k

That time goes by fast. I thought the same thing about watching my buddy slave away for so long, now he makes 45k a month and is laughing at you fgts.

Well shit bro good luck. I always imagined that risk, if you fail out you in perpetual debt. Dunno what the fuck you'd do with 45k/mo

Examples of products?

You really don't need anywhere near his money to be financially independent and happy

same thing you do with $4500 a month, just X10

Everything you see is a product that was sold to somebody, a sales person earned a commission on literally everything. You have a lot to chose from.

You can do the same thing with any service.

If you're just starting, I out find an outbound sales job, knocking doors or making calls, it'll get you over your fear of rejection and you'll learn how to sell. It's REALLY hard to start but pays dividends.

I graduate and get my bachelors degree this december. Feels good man.

Started my undergrad this semester. What's the best stem field Veeky Forums?

I can definitely tell you that engineering has gone to shit. Too many grads, not enough jobs. I know several people, my dad and family friends we've known for years, that were made redundant after 10+ years in their companies simply because there wasn't enough projects going around.

As long as you have a long lasting job and a great house and body by the age of 40 what more do you need in life?
That is assuming you honestly believe you got the most out of your youth.

>getting a degree in physics
>gonna go to grad school and do some research on motherfucking astrophysics
>gonna spend the rest of my life as that crazy professor nobody knows if they like or not
Cannot fucking wait lads

>setting SMART goals.

Lmao at this meme. Nobody gives a shit about this crap except those women in HR.

He literally launders his dads dirty money by playing(losing) at poker. He's never finished above 180th in the world series but claims he's taking tens of millions from other players.

Imagine being so unimpressive at life that you launder daddys money to pay for friends. He's a NEET.

I do something that actually needs brain, endocrinology.

underrated

>You will never be this jealous of another man's accomplishments.
Feels good man.

>inheiriting money is an accomplishment

americans pls

He made his money in vegas you faggot you can check this to other sources it's well over 100 million

>not getting your degree in Nursing so you can actually use your giant muscles for good instead of evil by lifting old fatties

Are you counting what only he says he wins in super secret games?

>Entrepeneur lifestyle
Posts silver spoon kids

rich people dont work for money, they let money work for them

Nursing is an awful job with long ass hours and disgusting patients

Not to mention bedpans

>business degree

I think I found your problem.

>Go to uni
>Doesn't spend a year working in industry before graduation

Sandwich courses are mandatory if you do a business related degree.

The guy on the right looks like he hasn't lifted in over a week.

means nothing in my family, my dad is very successfull and we're well off but he would never just hand me money

what about the guy on the left