IT'S HAPPENING. MY LIFE IS OVER

IT'S HAPPENING. MY LIFE IS OVER.

>NEVER GONNA MAKE IT

hasn't happened to me yet but I have the hairline of a 30 year old, even though I'm 19. I'm just gonna grow this shit out, donate it and go baldie when I start thinning hard. Its already receding though.

hair is the only thing i have. once that shit goes i'd rather kill myself than look like picard

My hair is already going faggot. I look like an old man and I haven't even hit 20 yet.

I know what you feel but deal with it. There are bald people who make up for it. Terry Crews, The Rock, Martyn Ford. You might need to juice if you want to look like them, but at least it won't mess with your hairline once you're bald, right?

that's rough.you have my sympathy. must be shit to be bald at that age.

i'll be 30 in few days though and it still stings hard because i've always had thick hair.

It just looks like a cowlick to me

>all that dandruff
neck yourself my man
but serious, some of the hairlines and beginning of bald spots i see while sitting in the back of a college classroom makes me feel really bad for people
i'm praying that whole mother's father's hair meme is real, because i'll be having a full head of hair in my 70s

You could not be balding yet, cut your hair really short and you will find out.
Usually when your hair is long enough, it tends to fall in some directions leaving those lines, bending the hair under it.

realized the same thing yesterday

;_;

>tfw huge doses of tren and mast don't even touch my hairline

Literally every post by this guy starts with neck yourself my man and he posts on a bunch of boards like fucking clockwork

That's just where your hair grows out from OP, almost every guy has that. That's likely the roundest part of your skull, you all your hair grows away from that area.

>you all your hair
I'm going to neck myself my man

I first notice my spot like this when I was like 16 and freaked out. 27 now and still same size, only noticeable when my hair is kind of long but not long enough to cover it up. Common. Not balding. Yay.

Problem is i noticed lots of shedding in the past two months, especially when I wash my hair. Here's hoping it's just because of winter.

>tfw balding at 21
>I nuke my scalp with rogaine every day but that doesn't stop me from getting a massive widows peak

literally a bit of scalp exercises and coconut oil will regrow it lol

Kys. That's just how I begin all of my posts, even the ones I agree with.

Before you buy any more rogaine you may want to read the label. Stuff isn't designed for frontal baldness/widows peaks.

That's just a cowlick retard, don't freak out just yet

Rub jizz into it for high test hair growth.

Balding correlates with high test. So does autism (posting on Veeky Forums). Youre probably just an alpha male silverback chad and dont even realize it.

Im hoping its fucking not bc my dad still has all his hair in his fifties while all the men on my moms side started balding in their 20s

I'm 31, and balding pretty well. It isn't so bad, just cut your hair short, be fit, and be tall.

Is finestrider a meme or should I do it bros?

lmao rogaine doesn't help that whatsoever. Scalp and hairline thinning come from a different set of hormones.

btw guys rogaine totally worked for me. Took nearly a year but it worked. I'm nearly 100% and feel great about it. Just fucking do it, don't listen to the guys that say to buzz and give up at the first sign of thinning.

OP,you are 16,you could do 20,come home young.
But catch 20 years when you are 40? Holmes,you are DONE.

Balding? Dude you're bald...

>It isn't so bad
delusions

Thats called your hair crown. Some circle in the middle making you look like you have a bald spot.

My heads looked like that since I had hair.