First of all...

First of all, I just want you guys to know that if you invest in Chainlink you WILL lose all of your money in the long-run.

Understand that Chainlink is a shitcoin and has absolutely ZERO value as a token, currency, or anything else for that matter.

Do yourself a favor and sell your LINK now to save yourself the pain you'll have from bagholding all that LINK in a year or two.

Don't say I didn't tell you what would happen.

Everyone here who holds LINK is being absolutely played by Sergey and their team.

Remember that you will never make it.

>sees thread
>checks blockfolio
>oh good, LINK is back above 7k sats

eat shit faggot LINK is mooning to ATH within a month

if you dont own LINK you'll regret it for the rest of your fucking life

still trying to trick people out of thier link i see

i literally bought 1180 right now T.T

bitcoin is shittier than chainlink except for the network effect. that's all that saves it. lol

Not reading the first letter of each sentence

Wow, are you magic?

no, but I'm autistic

If LINK was as useless as the FUDers say then why the fuck are they fudding this hard post-SIBOS? Where are the pink wojaks? Why not just STFU up about LINK (Shillers too). Everybody here made up their minds already. Seriously. STFU. Take you're memes and.... oh shit just read the first letters classic Lmao.

What's your buy order at, OP?

nice

Nice just sold 100k

link will definitely moon with a partnership anouncement just as lumens did but chainlink token is not a store of value token its price will be manipulated to the benefit of the function of the api.

If anything chainlink will make ethereum moon as smart contracts won't be a meme anymore

Ah ha.. you got me, OP. Fuck

well, I'll take it as a good omen for chainlink then.

but now i sound like less of a trader and more of a gambler :(

Hori shet.
Did Veeky Forums just pulled a Walk the dinosaur?
Nice op

nice FUD, just bought 400k

nice job with the edit

HES HERE

And here I was thinking I was smart. What gave it away?