Fatty got fit gains look good in clothes now, working on it still

>fatty got fit gains look good in clothes now, working on it still.
>go to Lidl to get some shit for my fireworks garden party tomorrow. Not dressed great paint on trousers jacket that's beat up. Unshaven.
>walk toward till 10/10 cutie walking to till at same time looks at me, she just gets in the queue before me.
>No worries. We have same amount of groceries.
>can't reach the thing to put behind my groceries for next customer. Ask her to pass me one please.
>Voice inside says you got this.
>I'M GOIN IN!
>I noticed you sneaked in front of me I was going to speed up to try to beat you, but you looked pretty determined.
>she laughs says she assessed how much I was buying and we were about even.

didnt read kill yourself

saged

She pity you you autist. She think you was a rapeman and was in fear. You dont just talk to women like that it is creepy

> she looked up and smiled at me. As she was leaving she looked up caught my eye and said with a smile " see you later"

>Packed my groceries and left she was still outside packing her car. I got straight in my car and went home.

You're a retard. You should have asked her out.

it's definitely that easy OP, you pussed out and now unless you see her again she will be piped by chads who actually had the balls

Haters gonna hate lads. Go back to /b you fat angry cunts your insecurity is showing. It's OK I was a fat cunt who acted like a dick to make myself feel better too. I understand.

If I hadn't been doing work and had my normal (non paint baggy painting clothes) on I would have m80s. It's a fucking start though Ayyy.

Went from women blatantly avoiding speaking to me when I was a fat cunt with no confidence, to chatting to 10s, that maybe I could have made more of if I'd pushed it.

Tbh worse she could have said was I have a bf. I already had a response "and he let's you carry all those heavy bags on your own" laugh then leave.

Next time. Next time.

Baby steps.

>Packed my groceries and left she was still outside packing her car. I got straight in my car and went home

Yeah I fucked up.

>I got straight in my car and went home

Man I sure missed this place

the important question: how many items were you two buying?

I'm gutted to be fair she was wife material. All this reiterating what i feel, that I should have done something and ive missed the opportunity really makes me feel better about it.

>Sitting in my car at college after lifting
>Grab my shake bottle for double scoop gains
>Start jerking the bottle to mix the protein
>Random girl walking to her car
>Look at her for just a second
>She instantly turns her head and stairs at me in my car
>I'm like the only other person in the whole parking lot jerking off this bottle and staring at her
Cringe

>pretty girl I had a 10 second conversation with
>wife material

you cannot be this autistic

Don't feel so bad OP, I would have done the same thing for a long time before getting some confidence (and a gf shortly after).

Here's how it happened for me.
>Was beta autist
>got kinda Veeky Forums
>decided to not care what others think, go to parties, be confident but not an asshole to both guys and girls. PRACTICED that for a couple months.

Ended up making a lot of new friends, gaining more respect from old ones that knew me before, girls wanted to be around me. Found a qt3.14 and have been with her for 2 years gets all of my humor and can throw the bantz.

There's always more fish in the sea op, Probably better ones than you met today.

Pic related: a year before i met current gf, am now getting back into lifting after being lazy about it bc girlfriends tend to steal gains.

I had approximately 13 items she had similar. I had marshmallows, beer, hot dogs buns, onions gherkins, few other things.

She had fresh soup, veg items, chicken, rice and other stuff I didn't notice.

OK tough guy.

Disgusting tricep genes

Bars and shit I don't have a problem. Supermarket just wasn't my normal situation I've never done it before, thought it was just weird.

I think we had a connection of sorts so it's a shame but it is what it is.

*Stares
Made me lol.
Why didn't you just reveal the shaker for a shared kek?
Im sure someone has that gif where it looks like a guy doing video chat beating it and he reveals he's washing dishes.

Mirin' your progress. Routine?
Also I'd add height to image

You can't seriously believe after a smile and some small talk you think you know someone well enough to spend the rest of your life with them

lol for some reason last year their strength went up from doing straight bar tricep pushdowns with 120 to literally the whole stack plus a 35 lb pate for 3x12 lol. also weighted dips from 1 plate to 3 which is funny bc they were my weak point before. feelsgoodman

>I would kill for the before body.

Thanks, started with Madcow 5x5, been on PHAT on and off but mostly on since 2013.

Definitely should, 5'11" btw
>almost there

Friendly, funny, good sense of humor , stunning looks, fit, sexy but not dressed like a whore.

Yeah I'm sure it'd be better sat at home pulling my pudding to anime like you, you fucking clown.

>13 items
>she's still putting shit in her car after old man lasagna and you get through the cashier

user pls, where is the awareness?

people do this sort of shit all the time. the qt3.14 is starting to pack her books as lecture is ending? better hurry the fuck up and try to chat her up as you're leaving.

currently have a qt in class that does this regularly. she will even wait at the door for me if something comes up just so we can walk together.

>"oh yeah I've heard of Veeky Forums it's full of fucking freaks, lol, why do you ask?"

and there goes your future wife.

oops wrong one

Yeah thought it was strange I was all my shit in car and away before she even pulled away.

It is quite funny now thinking about it but desu I'm not used to the attention on offer.

I'm gutted. She was quite well spoken which is rare round here and I find it hot as fuck.

I dropped the ball big time. Life goes on.

>she looked up and smiled at me. As she was leaving she looked up caught my eye and said with a smile " see you later" SEE YOU FUCKING LATER LADS.

Come the fuck on.

I don't get the joke.

Maybe you actually will "see her later". If she remembers you, you're golden. If you're not in a huge city and you're not a basement shut-in another chance encounter might be possible.