When did your your linear progression end on ohp, sq, bp, dl?

When did your your linear progression end on ohp, sq, bp, dl?
If possible, post your aprox. weight, height, program, timeframe at each ibstance, some other background if possible.
Thank you, I'm trying to collect some data and would put it all in a meme-able format if there are enough participants :3

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/sarabackfitness/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PS: Did you use microplates?

Around the time I got to 1234. And then it was just a matter of eating more

Always use 1kg pl8s when progressing, 5'9 185 lbs, was sedentary before, took about a year. Did full body workouts 2-3x a week.

Get on my level pleb I added a pl8 every other workout and got 10/20/30/40 in a month.

>tfw only 2,5kg plates are available in the poor as fuck gym that I have

Can't for the life of me progress on anything anymore, gonna invest in some fractional plates soon, if I can get the money together.

More to the point, I'm probably still on linear progression and could only reach 1pl8 on bench, 2pl8 on dl and almost 2pl8 on squat. OHP remained on 45kg on the whole. This shit is driving me crazy.

Jumping 5kgs in weight just destroys my joints one at a time.

Deliver me from this DYEL-dom

I'm at

Ohp: 50kg
Bench: 80kg
Squat: 100kg
Deadlift: 140kg

And I stopped progressing linearly about 4 months ago, which was 5 months into training. I havent progressed in OHP at all in 6 months

My lowest plates available are 1.25kg so my lowest increment is 2.5kg

Squat at 160kg for a triple (failed 5RM attempt), after about six months of consistent training (with a gap of around 1 month where I was unable to go to the gym.)

Deadlift 190 for 3, similar timeframe.

Press and bench both lasted a little longer, and started much weaker/took more time to progress. Microplates helped. Press was about 73kg for 3. Bench around 100kg for 3, but I can't really remember.

Was doing SS end-stage novice program when I hit those, phasing into Texas Method. Height is 182cm, weight around 95-100kg.

you don't need fractional plates, you can just work on getting more reps at your current working weight. For example if you can bench 185 x 5 but not 190 x 5 then work on getting 185 x 6+, once you can you will probably be fine to move up...

I want to FUCK her

Started lifting around 2 months ago and doing realy good in some areas.

I have natuarly strong legs so

DL: 140
Sq:110
Ohp:35
Bench: 60

Oh btw this is in kg

I'm guessing you have relatively long arms and a relatively short torso?

your upper body is realy lagging behind, dont become SS meme

But is your linear progression over, as OP asked?

this is so weird, you have monster lifts on legs but barely more than mine on hands...

Compared to my legs, my torso is on the smaller size, but my arms arn't that long, i usally lift sumo

Why did you post this? You didn't even answer the question

Didnt fully read OPs post

Add reps mang. When you can do 8 or 9, add weight and drop back down to 5.

Ya, that is why the joker sets in GSLP are cool

3pl8 DL and just over 2pl8 squat really arent monster lifts mate. Not taking anything away from him, I know he's only a beginner.

they are comared to his other stats.
and mine.

Eat more

One day you may.

How do I get a ciri gf?

Answer OPs question first.

~160 lbs, 5 months in so far

the ohp stopped at 110, squat around 250, DL is at 300 now and still going up, and bench is at 160 now but still going up

~155/~215/~355/500

ohp/binch/squat/dead in that order

as said
or reduce rest time or even both, not so hard to figure out how to overload breh

>oh shit boi
progressed with 5kg every workout as well for ohp.
thought that was a good idea.
oh boi was i wrong.
got an impingement, had to stay off lifting, at least any press, for one month.

felt bad

At what weight did your shoulder went kill?

>shoulder impingement on OHP

How the fuck did you manage that?

If you don't shrug at the top of the rep it happens after a while. It takes many repeated exercises with the incorrect form though.

5'8

at 1/2/3/4 currently struggling with diddlys and ohp

squat is at 375 and bench is at 265

been doing legs/chest/back/shoulders/rest

7months in

pics?

Thanks for the info. Do you use microplates? Or whats your increment?

progression has varied for each body part

DL went from 130-40 to 180 in a month but i haven't been able to go any higher since then (july)

squats were progressing slowly (5-10kg) every month since july time but last 3/4 weeks been working more on squatting than anything else and i've managed to go up from 150x2 to 160x2, failed 170 today but managing 150x5 easy

bench was mainly decline focused and so my flat 1rm was low(70-80) but similar to squats i have been doing flat and focusing on this exercise and have gone upto 120 1rm, doing 100x5

ohp has been very bad in terms of progression, managed 60x5 around july time but havent been near it since, usually go up to 55x5 on my last set of ohp, been focusing more on dumbell seated ohp

what are microplates?

Deload 10%, do higher reps, maybe amrap for the last set.Progress back up to your old PR, next week break PR

Plates that weight 0.25, 0.5, 0.75 kg.

no i only use a 5/10/20kg plates

57.5 ohp
77.5 bench
115 squat
135 deadlift
All for 3x5 on ss

Linearly as in adding weight every workout?

OHP: 100 lbs
Bench: 140 lbs
Squat: 185 lbs
Deadlift: 255 lbs

all for 5 reps. No microplates

Bodyweight was 138 to 142 lbs the whole time.

WHO IS THIS?

All of these are estimates but
ohp 90
bench 130
squat 185
deadlift 205

I was cutting for the most part and I've had pretty shit progress overall, mostly because I tried going fat to skelly

instagram.com/sarabackfitness/

5'10
168 lbs
lifted for about 9 months but with shit routine and diet and then for another 4 on a good routine and good diet, made gains up until:
(lbs)

105 3x5 ohp
160 3x5 bench
185 3x5 squat
275 1x2 deadlift

deloading everything and getting back at it I want to reach

115/185/225/315 for one rep at least before i quit on linear progression but idk if that's going to happen

Bump

After about a year I thin, I was around 0.5/1.5/2/3.5 or something (I know I was weak af), then gains got slow. Since 2 years I am kind of stuck around the same weights sometimes increase a bit but then get set back because of long holidays or injuries. Sucks but its still fun tho. Total time lifting 5 years. Now at 1+/2/3.5/4.5 (I know its not great for the effort but at least I'm not estatting)

5'9 200lbs
3months on SS advance novice

Squat 140kg 3x5
Deadlift 140kg 1x5
Bench 100kg 3x5
OHP 62.5kg 3x5
Powerclean 87.5kg 5x3
Chins +20kg 3x5

Ohp 130 for a set of 6
Bench 195 for a day of 6
Squat 325 for 1
Deadlift 365 for 1
Ohp and bench stalled after about 6 months on candito linear. Squat and deadlift didn't stall but I got injured.

>When did your your linear progression end on ohp, sq, bp, dl?
Press: 3x5x63kg
Squat: 3x5x148kg
BP: 3x5x108kg
DL: 1x5x177.5kg

SS. around 5 months. 180cm, 98kg at the end of the program.

Out of curiosity, what were your numbers on power cleans?

crap. anything more than 1 plate and my form turned to shit. I still do them on a light/recovery day and keep working on technique in the hope that one day I can use them as a training tool.

Linear progression stopped like 2-3 months in for ohp and bench, 6 months for squat and around 6-7 months for deadlift. Doesn't mean I never failed a set but just that I never needed to deload before that.

Doing work user, gj

Now 8 months into lifting again, stopped at 5 months with adding weight to refine technique and muscle symmetry, also maybe cut a little.

Bench 102kg 3x5
OHP 68kg 3x5
Squat 118kg 3x5
DL 158kg 1x7
Bent-over Row 86kg 3x5

110kg@188cm

>5 months
>all lifts are above 1/2/3/4
Wat is dis.

Hard to tell, my training has been irregular throughout my LP phase.
I'm 1,70m and right now 72kg

Stronglifts 5x5 for 3 months
OHP -> 50kg x5
Bench -> 80kg x5
Squat -> 100kg x5
Deadlift -> 125kg x5

I was around 65kg bodyweight at that time

Didn't lift for a few months, then went back to Stronglifts, and then on to Candito's LP.
iirc at the end of that my lifts were more or less

OHP 60kg x6
Bench 90kg x6
Squat 125kg x6
Deadlift 140kg x6

At ~70kg bodyweight

From then on my progress was pretty shit.

E-stating, my man.

>if there are enough participant
You'll never get 50 000 people.
Anything less than that is too low to get a viable result.
Anything less than 5000 and you might as well have some look at bat innards.

Leave Bats out of the equation or I'm gonna break your neck.

I stopped fairly early because I was on a deficit. But after about 4 months and then again at 6 months I had trouble. Started a bulk after 7 months and lifts are shooting up.

And what are your lifts?

Squat: 110kg 3x5
Deadlift: 115 1x5
Bench: 82,5kg 3x5
OHP: 57,5kg 3x5

Pump

One more bump

Ohp: 55-115
Bench: 115-185
Squat:185-365
DL:275-405

These were my noob gains after 6-7 months. After that things really slowed down. For example i was stuck on that 185 bench for close to a year. Also i was more out going now and getting myself injured which also stalled me.

Did you work as a carrot-puller before hitting the gym? Dl 275 as a starting point for LP... please state height and weight.

whats a good pendlay row/ bench ratio?