TFW this is what I look like

>TFW this is what I look like

Why even lift... might as well become a trap at this rate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did you have a question or do you want to be left alone to wallow in self pity?

fuck no bullying, you posted this shit post for a reason. Stop making cuck excuses and make today the first day you do something meaningful with your life.

You have the ability to make something of yourself with no disfigurements o disabilities and you're throwing a shit-tier pity party.

If you don't care, fuck off this board but if there is a shred of pride in that fuck body of yours you'll start today you magnificent cuck!

I look like a literal woman.

What's the point of trying just to get to somewhere everyone starts as a baseline?

fuck off. how stupid do you have to be to fish for complements on Veeky Forums?

for your self esteem, health, pride, value, etc.

Bro you think majority of us like where we are? Hardly, I think I look like shit but most people tell me otherwise. It's always going to be a struggle but god knows I'll always be at that gym 5-6 days a week because I rather die then just let myself go and not give a fuck.

just start lifting, you're just a skinny fat dude, tons of gains to be had, begin with fixing your shitty attitude

stop feeling sorry for yourself, life doesn't get any easier

There is no point.
Your options:
>kill yourself
>cosplay as a sexy anime babe

3rd time today posting this gross photo

Lift and eat at a slight deficit and you'll see serious results, stupid.

I need to know how to live my life

Id lift but I look like a woman. Is there any point without taking steroids or something? I mean seriously I know you guys like motivational memes but maybe some people were never meant to be fit

This is your before picture, flabby mode.
Change it then compare.
What do you have to lose?
Nothing.
What do you have to gain?
If you don't try, then you'll never find out, hm?

are you for real OP? that shit can be fixed in a few months with cutting. it's not even that bad. some people who go on bulks get more fat than that.

i've seen actual obese people who has 10 times your stomach get fit.

stop crying, eat less and start working out. in few months you won't have it.

Humiliation

I don't want to post an "after" picture where people ask if there's been a mistake of some sort and two before pictures were attached.

There are things you can do and take to reverse that look, numb nuts. All it takes is dedication.

I already posted twice and you seem set in your ways, maybe you're not ready to lift, maybe you'll never begin. Your call, also if you're trolling than fuck you.

You don't look like a woman, but you're acting like one.

When I look at "progress pics" everyone is moderately fit in their before pic.

What's the point anymore. Ill never be Chad

>Id lift but I look like a woman
>maybe some people were never meant to be fit

yeah, but that has nothing to do with your body and everything to do with your attitude

the defeated attitude
already making excuses for not lifting even though it's clear you're speaking from ignorance and know nothing about it

you seem to require too much hand holding OP. read the sticky. go to gym. lift weights.

That's because youre focused on the people who go from thin -> fit, and not those who go from fat -> fit.

Everyone has a different starting point

you seem to have taken a wrong turn somewhere, you're supposed to be in /r9k/, not Veeky Forums

here we see the fault in ourselves, but try to improve

on /r9k/ they also see the fault in themselves, but mostly everyone else, and all they do is complain about it, you'd fit in there

>Know nothing about it

Believe me I've tried

Is Veeky Forums the only board that isnt filled with /pol/tards? Everybody is so nice here.

So don't post the picture. But guess what, you're not some anomaly of science, and if you work out and eat right you'll become fitter. That's it. It takes time, but it'll happen. Start now and become a better looking person in the future, or continue to whine and stay as miserable as you are forever.

You don't need to be the best, you just need to be better than you are right now.

> not Veeky Forums related

GTFO

I understand but I want to look like a man.

I can't even grow facialhair. Will I eventually look like a man or do I need trt??

have you any self-worth?
ffs whiner, might as well fuck off and die already.

Who the fuck cares that youll never be chad. Chad is born chad. Chad never had to work. You do. You'll appreciate it more when you make it.

stop being a faggot
get your shit together
be in a caloric defecit, and meet your macro
your welcome

How can I know that chad never had to work?

What if a Chad looked like me but worked hard?

man you're bitching when you don't even know your potential you might be able to get 1.5 plate in solid month.

I'm at 115lbs right now and I'm trying to get to one plate because I'm a weak shit. also looking at some people in the cbt makes me depressed but you gotta keep lifting to look like a sick cunt.

one plate in what?

Of course you'll look like a man eventually. When I was a teenager I had an embarrassingly feminine body: big man tits with an hourglass figure. Like, to the point that if I changed clothes before/after gym class, other guys wouldn't point and laugh at me, but they'd just look fucking confused and ask what's wrong with me. I was past the point of mockery and into the point of genuine concern. It was rough.

But I knew that if I lost weight, the tits would go away, and if I built muscle in my back and obliques, I would get a more triangular shape. If girls can completely lose their tits when they become anorexic, or they can lose their hourglass figure by piling on muscle, a guy can too. And yeah it happened. I don't know at what point I became man-shaped, probably after a few years or something(I know it took longer than it should have because I didn't pay nearly enough attention to protein and calories), but the time it took doesn't really matter since I'm on the other side now.

You will look more manly. It just takes time. Keep at it and you will see results eventually. Just don't keep looking longingly in the mirror hoping to see a change from day to day. Just keep at it and the results will come.

bench press.
shit I came from saggy tits to shitty chest but pecs insertions are slightly there and i train chest the hardest because a big chest is one of my goals

If it doesn't work when I get lean and mean, should I roid?

Would some test finally spark up my manliness?

There you go. Your problem is literally nothing. Now go get what you want in life

youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448

Oh shit cheeky I have a unrelated question, do I have a chance of getting a asian gf if I'm black? light brown if that matters. I want to know if I should give up desu

>your problem is nothing

Yeah... niothing except looking like a literal woman.

are you trolling? what's going on here?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Stop looking for the easy way and just fucking do it you lazy loser. You don't look like a woman, you look and sound like an overweight nu-male who needs to hit the gym. Stop complaining and get working.

Yeah but i'm saying after...

Would it be a good idea? so i can get out of nu-male status

Asian girls aren't as rare as you think. Just go up to them and be confident. I personally don't really care what color people are, and I'm sure there are plenty of those like minded people out there.
Yeah you're right, with that shitty attitude you won't escape from a fat potato lesbian mode. You are 100% capable of shedding that, but it's just your weak mental that's in the way.

Pin some test brodesta, you'll feel and look better

thanks cheeky, that was reassuring

If thats the case then hes not chad. Brad maybe but not chad. Chad is 10/10 slayer mode the second he hits puberty. No acne, mximum test during development, perfect hair genetics, presumably a chad father as well so life is paid for, car at 16, and bitches lining up for the dick 24/7. This creates a persona unique only to chad, as chad has been in this rea since birth.

Brad is comparable to chad, is never as good in all aspects but chad lacks appreciation. Since brad works for these things his personality is all around better for it.

Chad is gaston. Chad is never the hero. Brad is the hero because he works fot his victory.

My name is Brad and this is accurate. I am better than chad.

Tell your mom to tell your dad that he failed you.

look up the wetbreast documentary on yt. everytime i get discouraged about progress i just watch that shit, its a good bitch slap back into reality

i think its called "the incredible shrinking man" on the bodybuilding.com channel

>Pin some test brodesta, you'll feel and look better

Will it make me a man or will i aromatize hard?

There's no telling. Buy some aromasin also

Oh ffs you had to mention them. Now they are gonna come out of the woodworks and sing how much they hate hillary and love trump. Thanks alot m9

i think it seems kind of dangerous if i'm a flabby fatass tho

How long should I use it for anyways

Bro you look like that because you're probably 22-23% body fat...

Just start lifting like an animal, and spend an hour a day on the stationary bike. (Try) to count calories, and be in a 500-1000/day deficit.

Whats the problem with this pic?
Its just a guy with a bit of fat. Lose it, grow some muscle and youre done

>Whats the problem with this pic?

The problem is that I resemble one of those chubby girls that post/are posted on here sometimes when I take my shirt off.

>Bro you look like that because you're probably 22-23% body fat...

I don't think it's that low familia...

I'd say definitely. That's how long most of us druggies are on for

I look same, I got fatter when I tried to count calories and work out so I guess I wasn't counting right. How do I get an accurate calorie count?

Fat and HFCS.

>quitting when barely fat
>others lose 100s of pounds
kys

>barely fat
>female mode

kys

It's just fat OP
Fucking diet and exercise, that's literally all you need to do

>be a fat hairy disgusting man
>"might as well become a trap"
no I don't think that's how it works

lol this is how I looked a year ago. gained 30 lbs of mostly muscle and I look great now. if you really want to look good, put your time in and do it the right whey.

Myfitnesspal, it's the most accurate app I've come across senpai. You can also add recipes and it calculates the calories for you.

Op, you are wrong. You;re at least big and hairy

This is me. I would be a perfect trap. Only problem is I have a huge dick, I don't think traps have those

>hairy

I literally have no body hair familia.

>gained 30 lbs of mostly muscle

How much gear did it take?

1 year apart. Take my word for it that my /starting stomach/ looked worse than yours. People have gotten Veeky Forums from worse starting points than both of us. Either man up or shut up.

none at all. are you kidding me? that's not difficult over a year...

>30lbs of muscle in a year is not difficult

You get your disgusting teeth fixed

nah, i just learned to never smile. Someday I'll be able to afford surgery, and maybe get a new nose while I'm at it. Also, fuck you.

damn dude that's actually a nice improvement

Went from genuinely 1-2/10 monstrosity to pretty handsome fella

As a kid, I was morbidly obese. When I was 13 years old, I was literally shaped like a volleyball. By the time I was 15, I had slimmed down to human-proportions. Right now I'm 19 years old, and I can outlift and outrun the average Joe.

I hate Hillary.
I love Trump.

24lbs of muscle and 6lbs of fat over a year is not difficult at all. especially considering at times it was more fat and I cut it. I don't know why you're shocked someone can gain and keep 30 lbs having it be ~80% muscle after cutting with 52 weeks at the gym.

I should also mention the remnants of my manboobs finally disappeared last month. I had them for at least 15 years, but I got rid of them.

With that attitude you'll always be a faggot

Thanks. Here's a more recent one, a month old, and I think I'm sporting proper noobgains now. Sometimes I feel down about *only* having noobgains but looking back at old photos, it's a hell of a transformation and I'm proud.

>24 lbs of muscle is not difficult

Dude yes it is. Even on roids gaining 20+ lbs of muscle in a year is hard as fuck, and I mean muscle. not water weight

>TFW you do it in 6 months
>TFW thought I was fat, doctor confirmed it was muscle

Am I a mutant?

Yes, or just estatting.

>I have no idea what I'm talking about: the post

if you go from 6' 140lbs to 160 lbs, then probably right

Literally all you need to do is eat, do pullups, dips and bench and you'll be fine

can try harder. Do it like you fuckin' mean it. Do keyto or something.

eh, fuck you OP, put some fucking effort into it it's easier than you think but overcoming your laziness and self-pity is the hardest part

little less than a year between those pics and I already feel much much better about myself and have more self-respect
if I can do it, you can do it too, I'd even argue I looked worse before than you do, definitely fatter than you are

>pics

What does your face look like, you could still smash and have a shit body you stupid fuckign normie. God Veeky Forums is beta af most of the times.

matches your fucking beta low unmanly personality, cuck!

>look like a woman

???

you're skinnyfat, I don't see how you look like a fucking woman, just lift you pussy, life doesn't get any easier.