Escrow , Airbnb and more... 0.00008000 Tonight
Sources confirmed. Do not ask for link. Enjoy the ride

>38 billion ripple
>thinks its gonna x2 in a night

Why would you drop this now?
I'm still trying to get more while it's falling
Fuck you OP

>Doesn't understand basic economics

Thank you i was litterally about to sell. Then something told me not to. Then you told me this. Thank you

>tonight

Erm... it's already fucking midnight CST. Are you talking 10/18 or what?

This was posted to reddit... no idea if real or not but could confirm. Supposedly Ripple started implementing the lockup tonight. I have no idea how to read this, so...

nigga

you really think $38,000,000,000 will just fuckin flow into this over the course of 12 hours? you might be higher than giraffe nuts

the lockup has been scheduled to go down in Q4 for a long ass time. I think it's priced in and if it's the announcement at the end of SWELL, i expect a dump to 3.5kish

t. 45k xrp bagholder

Dafuq are you babbling about? It would take ~2400 btc, or roughly $13.3 million, to push XRP to 8000 satoshi on polo right now.

XRP is at a fucking $9B cap, who in the fuck would ever buy this shit expecting gains?

You know what how about lets just fuckin say 14000 sats - then XRP will be more valuable than ETH. LOL.

Anons don't go near this fucking shit-for-brains attempt at a pump.

Pathetic.

Meh, I don't think it's priced in yet. Remember the 3,2,1 countdown? A shitload of people thought that was going to be the lockup announcement and the price rose accordingly.

>t. retard

yeaa and then arbitrage will fuckin bring it the fuck down

>$9 billion cap working it's way into a $5.3 trillion/day market

Yeah, no way it can go up. No sir.

The point was it wouldn't take anywhere near $38 BILLION fucking dollars you dumbass.

No one gives a flying fuck about cripple

not gonna argue with a brainlet like you, enjoy your heavy ass bags fuckhead

if you wanna try to predict the swings of XRP, it's all about bithumb, they're 40% of the volume worldwide.

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

ah i miss the bagholding days

>giving a shit about ripple less than 50 cents
just fucking buy unless you're looking for a moon.

You tards have been claiming the same bullshit all year. XRP started 2017 at half a cent. It's currently 46 times that. You'll be saying the same shit next year as well. I've been in since 3 cents. Comfiest hodl ever.

>still pricing crypto in USD

cats in here who bought this garbage at 24000 trying to pump it back up. LOL

May as well just bring the XLM retards into this thread as well who filled their bags at 4400 looking for that rebound

USD is all that matters at the end of the day. I'm in this to make money, not appease the purists.

I'm only confident in XRP specifically because it makes more sense to price it in fiat.

Well considering that 65% of XRP is traded in FIAT... yes.

korean still pumping BCH

fucking idiot

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Ripple. The ecosystem is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical economics most of the TA will go over a typical coiner’s head. There’s also Ripple’s Jewish involvement, which is deftly woven into the blockchain – Ripple’s personal philosophy draws heavily from banking and historical economics, for instance. The investors understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this ecosystem, to realise that they’re not just a blockchain – it has something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Ripple truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the gains in Ripple’s inflation schedule, which itself is a cryptic reference to Kike holy book “The Torah”. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Ripple’s genius roadmap unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Getting stale there bud

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Ripple. The ecosystem is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical economics most of the TA will go over a typical coiner’s head. There’s also Ripple’s Jewish involvement, which is deftly woven into the blockchain – Ripple’s personal philosophy draws heavily from banking and historical economics, for instance. The investors understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this ecosystem, to realise that they’re not just a blockchain – it has something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Ripple truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the gains in Ripple’s inflation schedule, which itself is a cryptic reference to Kike holy book “The Torah”. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Ripple’s genius roadmap unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.