Max'd out dip assist machine, not yet strong enough for bodyweight dips

max'd out dip assist machine, not yet strong enough for bodyweight dips.

wat do?

more reps

lose weight you fat fuck dips are easy honestly

you wanna back the fuck off??!?!?!?!??!?!?!

i'm relatively lean actually, i just can't do more than a few reps

sounds like you need to start lifting

fite me u fukken mongoloid

*freezes you*
*stabs you with 28764276437264 ft katana that explodes*

shoulda known youre limets fagbag

Dude, when using the dip assist you work towards zero, not max. Were you having yo pull yourself downs by the end of it?

heh that wasent even my final form
good luk kid

I'm 22% body fat and I can do 12 easy

Had this problem a while ago, instead of doing 10 reps at -10 or -5kg I dropped down to 5 doing BW and slowly built back up to 10.

If you're able to do bodyweight dips properly, but only a few reps, consider doing a few sets to failure, resting enough in between

partial dips

N E G A T I V E S
Go down slow as you can, jump back up and repeat until you can push yourself up yourself

seconding this. how the fuck are you using the dip assist that you're "maxing it out"?

Then keep doing them no matter how few. Now you'll probably get 3x3. Next session aim for 4,3,3. Then 4,4,3. Then next thing you know you're 3x4. Keep going until you can do more

follow theseor just work on your arms until you can do them. plenty of tricep exercises other than dips.

Pro tip: the machine ruined your nervous system form.
Like everyone else said, if you can do any like you said, you can do more if you work at it. Unless you are overtraining elsewhere or something.

Helium balloons.

I'm drunk, so I'm not reading anyone else's reply, just giving the info I used to go from fat to fit:
>negatives

Any exercise you can't do normally, see if you can do the negative form. No matter what YouTube fags say, the lift consists of extension and contraction. If you can kip into a pullup and lower yourself slowly, you can develop the muscles used to pull yourself up. If you can get yourself to the top of a dip and lower yourself slowly, you can develop the muscles used in a full dip.

Step up to height with hands in normal position, lower yourself as slowly as you can. Count the seconds. Go to failure for three sets. Do that twice a week. Within a month you'll be able to do the full dip.

>inb4 naysayers.
I'm fit as fuaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkk
Also drunk.

You suck. The very first time I did dips I was able to crank out 70lb weighted dips from my lifting strength.

>Go to failure for three sets

You mean three sets of 1 rep each? Just to clarify

who the fuck cant do dips like honestly how fat are you