Which states do you consider part of the 'Deep South'?

Which states do you consider part of the 'Deep South'?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CfXMEO-Idrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where the black guys are really lazy but the white guys are just as lazy but they get angry at the black guys for being lazy

So to answer your question, Mississippi

Atlantis

Family Guy is objectively a horrible show

Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, parts of Georgia. Maybe the Florida panhandle in some ways, and some aspects/parts of Tennessee and South Carolina.

Honestly if we're basing "deep south" in terms of how fucked a state is, you might as well throw West Virginia in there too.

>Maybe the Florida panhandle in some ways
>in some ways
If you have to even ask that question, I don't think you've ever been there.

Alabama, Mississippi and the Florida Panhandle
Atlantic South: Most of Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Northeastern Florida. Most cultured region, if you only count White people it is actually fairly wealthy. Obesity is low among count white people
Deep South: Florida Panhandle, Alabama, Missippi, Louisiana. Most black region. White people poor, but not the poorest.
Upper South: Arkansas, Western tennessee, Western Kentucky.
Appalachia (not really the South): Eastern Tennessee, Eastern Kentucky, West Virginia, Far Western North Carolina, far western Virginia.
Texas: Eastern Texas and Oklahoma

This is how you divide America

Just Alabama and Mississippi.

obligtory

Best parts of America are Purple and all three shades of blue. Those 4 regions are the best.

Stop making this thread off topic. And by the way, fuck off.

/qa/ send me
I am nit American and "deep south"isn't a notion I encounter in my everyday life so I don't associate much with it. Looking at the OP I'd say that's what I would consider "Deep South" if I had to guess

chill the fuck out nigger you don’t have to get mad at him just cuz he’s right

I agree but you forgot green, gray, and the brighter yellow.

>t. numale

Agree on brighter yellow, but gray might be the worst region in our country

dumb niggers reply fucking assholes

>Unironically thinking flyovers are good

Someone's never been to Missouri I see.

Do people actually think South Carolina is a good state? It's an utter shithole, they make Alabama look good.

t.

Instead of asking what "states", you should be asking which "areas" are considered "Deep South".

The answer is any city with >100K are 100% non-deep south. Any city with < 100K have a inverse percentage chance of being Deep South. If its 50K, its got 50% chance. It its got 20K pop, its got 80% chance.

It has the occasional good joke.
youtube.com/watch?v=CfXMEO-Idrs

SOCAL AND BAY AREA ARE SEPARATE YOU MONG

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nah m8

You think this is shitting on non-flyovers but really it's just shitting on California.
As someone who's lived here my whole life and plans never to move away, I largely agree.

This

Mmm, I kinda think the border between "The South" and "Texas" runs roughly along I-35. DFW, Austin, and San Antonio are right on the border. I don't know if "The South" extends that far west.

NV should be southwest. Other than that good map.

Russia?

Include Florida's coast from Nassau county to Daytona in that friend-o

Basically Northeast/east Texas counts as deep South. One could include a few major cities like houston and DFW area, but it's debatable.

Northern Virginia is not Appalachia.

Everything below Pennsylvania.

Michigan WILL NOT be divided

>South Carolina
>Culture

Only Charleston counts, the rest of the state is shit.

What I meant is, does the South extend northwest of DFW as shown on that map?

Are you retarded? It's obviously shitting on california

If it’s a shithole why do people move here? We have one of the highest instate migration
Columbia, Beaufort are cool too. It’s Greenville that’s a shit hole

No, rightful Confederate land

This is just a quick reminder that Texas is not part of the “deep south” and is a culture and geographical region all its own.

Florida sent more of her son against the Federals, per capita, than any other Southern state.

If anything, Louisiana should be excluded. They were nothing but an embarrassment in the 2ns War of Independence

I live in south carolina.
Probably going to kill myself soon.

Florida would be deep south if it wasn't filled with Cubans and old farts from all over the country.

I was too busy focusing on the statistics pics and ignored the illegal immigrant pics.
God I hate Mexicans.

Looks like the migration is primarily to Charleston, and not to the rest of the state.

The UP and the rest of Michigan are not the same. Full of hicks and natives. It’s pretty cozy.

Yeah man, because half of Atlanta isn't a ghetto trash infested hellhole

Columbia, Greenville and the rest of the coast are also blue dumbass

missouri really seems like it's own thing. Kansas City goes with the west/plains/southwest, ozarks go with arkansas/the south, st louis sort of with grat lakes?

Yes exactly. Same with Ohio, north is typical Yankee/northeast, south is Appalachia, central and west is generic midwest.

Why are so many moving to Esmeralda County, NV? I thought that was literally one of the least populated counties in the country.

>per 1000 people

Definitely not Florida, with the exception of a few pockets of Florida Crackers and actual rednecks. Florida is in a class of its own, it's like half New York, half Cuba with southern food mixed in.

This map shows migration between counties. It doesn't show where interstate migration is going.

White Cubans helped the CSA out. Should have been a State before all these shenanigans happened.

Ah, no not really. North Texas is more midwest or general south and west of the Austin San Antonio area begins the southwest.

>Cuba
>let's annex even more black states!
Not to mention the Golden Circle faggots also wanted to annex Jamaica, Santo Domingo and Haiti. Fucking Haiti! Why are Southerners so obsessed with absorbing every nigger population they stumble upon? It borders on cuckold fetishism at this point.

We really aren't tho

>Oklahoma
>not texas
California should be split between the coast and the central valley, and above the Bay Area it should just be the PNW

Almost every state has its own regions that are somewhat distinct desu. In my own state we have several as well.

southerners love black folks, they love them picking their cotton, boiling up dumplings, serving mint julip to them on the veranda, they love black mammies and uncle toms, page boys and big nigger bucks who tip their hat and say "yes massa, right away sah"

>Louisiana and Texas aren't cultured south

They love breeding with them too

When your economy is based on enslaving nignogs, more nignogs is a GOOD thing. Incredible to imagine, I know.

But muh buzzwords.