I've been lifting for 3 months and my shoulders haven't gotten longer/broader...

I've been lifting for 3 months and my shoulders haven't gotten longer/broader. I man they're thicker and stronger looking but not like the guy on the right. Are my shoulders just going to continue to get tougher but not longer?

Is the size I'm stuck with my entire life?

it's gonna take longer than 3 months

You're building muscle, not changing the shape of your skeleton. You can do lateral raises and pull ups to give yourself more of a taper, and good posture might help a little, but that's about all you can do.

Is that a yes? Then if so how did pic related do it?

How much?

You need to understand that you're not just gonna "get" a good physique dude... You will achieve it through dedicated programming and time. There is no set amount of time. You could work out for 3 years, and bulk/cut the same 10 lbs over and over again.

You decide how long it'll take.

IF YOU WANT TO BE CHAD, YOU NEED CHAD GENETICS.

WHILE YOU DO LATERAL RAISES IN AN ATTEMPT TO COMPENSATE FOR YOUR GENETICALLY INFERIOR FRAME, CHAD EATS PIZZA.

Pic related i soverly reliant on genetics however isn't it? He doesn't seem that big.

* is overly

Typo

The answer is

go fuck yourself for making two threads about the same thing

You cannot change your shoulders (frame). Add muscle, sure, but your shoulders are not going to get "longer" as you put it. You're done.

If you look hard enough at that picture you'll see how much lats and posture that exhibits lats produces the illusion of wider shoulders. Hit the pull up bar

Broader shoulders is a more manly trait rather than narrow shoulders, which is a more feminine trait. The easiest way to spot male to female transgender traps is to look at how wide their shoulders are. If them shoulders are wide than that was a man at one point.

>wide grip rows
>wide grip lat pull downs
>wide grip behind the neck pull downs
>wide grip pullups
>lay off the fucking shrugs
>lots of lateral and side raises
>chest flyes, lots and lots of chest flyes

this isnt rocket science, and yes depending on your diet you can see results after 3-6 months

>lay off the shrugs

top lel, the guy in op's pic would look decent if his traps weren't of comical proportions

god bless taylor west, the trainer at a 24 hour fitness in santa cruz who's instructions helped me gain 15-20 lbs of muscle without injuries. sure, I don't go as low as people always want me to with chest press, but I don't give a fuck, I lift for me and whenever I go low I hurt myself. my elbows are never going past 90 degrees ever again

op it isn't rocket science. literally just do a bro split

PULLUPS
CHINUPS
INVERTED ROWS

I HAVE A GOD TIER BACK BUT ARMS ARE SKELETAL

JUST END ME

OHS, not enough OverHead Squat

somebody post the right side guy with his lower half included pls

u can see how wide his clavicles are, the wider the clavicles the wider shoulder potential you have
if u look at left he has extremely weird clavicles

do fucking curls and wrist curls and hammer curls

u fuck

Someone post the full pic of the dude on right so everyone can see how unfortunate his hips are

Lats and traps makes big frames boys.

You can't "build" broad shoulders, they're genetic, it's a result of bone structure not muscle.

I have the exact same upper body frame as the guy on the right. Is it good? im very self-conscious about not having smaller hips. Is that frame still good?

>the exact same
Post em boi cause those are one in a million genetics and we'd all love to mire.

> about not having smaller hips.
You can work on that by having a decent core.
>Is that frame still good?
It's phenomenal.

The picture on the right is edited.

Stop posting this picture it's fucking bullshit

Pic related and this aren't tho

lol this guy has 0 muscle mass, it's just low bf

Im still dyel. I just mean't that I have same frame and i would look like him after x years of working out.

>and i would look like him after x years of working out.
And how do you know this?

well because same frame and insertions

>well because same frame and insertions
You can't say what you think you'll be like unless you dad looks exactly fucking like that.

ok sry.

But my dad used to look like that when he was 20

Your dysmorphia is showing.
That's the perfect body.

its because the right pic is stretched out

if its not then im gonna need his head routine

In your opinion....but m gonna agree with he other dude he isn't big it's just he's lean

I'm pretty sure adding lots of mass can definitely at least create the illusion.

Compare this picture of current CYC at 120kg to when he was at his heaviest. Or Zydrunas Savickas pre- and post-weight loss.

Am I the only one who things guy on the left has more desirable physique? Dude looks strong as fuck, looks like wrestler or some shit. Mass in the right places. Right one has that classic "only sports I've ever done is gym".

He does lack a little bit in his lats, dont he?

How the fuck do you get calves like that

Be a thicc manlet and squat 390kg apparently.

Dude on the left has that TRT Wanderlei Silva-physique

Jesus christ that's literally me if i didn't under train abs.
I'm never doing a plank again.

Left looks like a butthurt manlet right looks like Chad who does 20 pushups sometimes

He's definitely beyond 1-2-3-4 user
If he's natty, he's near his limit
You're being unreasonable

tfw when 6'2" with wide shoulders

explain

Explain?
His FRAME is just like mine
But with more abdominal mass
His abs look gross
Do not want

but planks gave him this? More likely he just didn't deadlift enough

Adding more workouts wouldn't fix his broad hips/oblique inserts
If anything they would make them wider

deadlifts give you mass between your ribcage and hips

Then he would look like one of those weirdly broad roman statues
That's unaesthetic

Arnie had that type of frame

No he didn't
He had a broad chest and shoulders and a small waist

frame is a big determining factor. but you can get incredibly wide through lifting. theres this huge dude at my gym who's like 250 who's wide as a door and he was doing side raises with 55-60lb dumbells and pressing the 120lb just build your shoulders, eat like a pig, and the results will come

you can made yourself wide by working your back and shoulders. everyone knows this. dyel?

Look at the changes in his head shape you tard.

Yeah that's a pretty disgusting body user

Basically true shoulder width is mostly genetics.