Hello Veeky Forums, I'm 185cm tall and weight 130kg, I'm not here to ask how to loose weight...

Hello Veeky Forums, I'm 185cm tall and weight 130kg, I'm not here to ask how to loose weight. I can figure that out myself, but will loose skin ever go away? this shit scares me so much, I dont want to be a sack of skin for the rest of my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

realself.com/Body-lift/reviews
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

save up for surgery

>286
Just drop down to 200lb/90kg and maintain. Loose skin wont be too bad.

Personally I'd rather have a dad bod than loose skin.

As long as you don't live on a treadmill and actually lift then you'll be fine. This kind of loose skin only really happens to the landwhales you see like pic related.

Loose skin isn't that big of a deal. You wear clothes 99.9 percent of the time.

The clothes still won't look right on you
You'll need spanx

holy shit how badass would it look if that guy got surgery and had them remove his nipples with the loose skin

If you're young theres is a beter chance you'll recover but it seems mostly genetic

>worrying about loose skin before you lose weight
worry about that bridge when you cross it fat boy, if you don't get surgery just get used to the fact that you're not going to ever look like zyzz because you ate that possibility away, chances are your loose skin won't be nearly to the degree as the op pic, i've lost 160 pounds and my loose skin is only marginal and barely noticeable at a low enough bf %

John(dude in op's pic) looks fantastic in clothes. Though he has a fantastic build underneath his loose skin.

you are fat, but you are not a hamplanet yet.
if you start loosing weight now, loose skin shouldnt be too much of a problem.

im 188cm was 104kg and went down to 68kg with no loose skin, dont worry too much

I always concidered having my nipples removed.
Something about not having nips turns me on.

TMI, Barbie

Just save up for the surgery.

Dropping from 130kg to ~90kg will take you at least 12mo.

The surgery is actually NOT that expensive, I don't know why it's so hyped up.

You could make that up working part time in 12 months.

Don't pussy foot around it, just plan & execute.

>The surgery is actually NOT that expensive, I don't know why it's so hyped up.

It's actually like 20k mate

I dont know why i laughed

Nice made up number.

Just going onto google this second I see it can cost as little as 4k.

>Just going onto google this second I see it can cost as little as 4k.

If you do it in a walk-in clinic in mexico maybe

realself.com/Body-lift/reviews

Not everybody posts price but you can see no one who needs their abdomen done is getting it for less than 15k
Some people need multiple areas reshaped

You just pinpointed your own problem.

You're comparing prices of bodylifts with abdoplastys.

Body lift is what ex fatties need

Not really, unless you're 180kgs of purelard.

The two procedures you're comparing are the equivalent of comparing a heart bypass to putting in a pacemaker.

One is an enormous procedure that can take multiple sessions in the OR + multiple surgeons + 8 - 12 hour procedures.

The other is a procedure done in 45 - 60 minutes.

So again, unless you're morbidly obese e.g. the guy in the OP you'll just need an abdoplasty.

I went from 170 kg at 195 cm to 90 kg.

Excess skin is real and it sucks. Lucky me living in a country with mandatory health insurance (Germany) and the insurance will cover all my surgeries. I will have 4 weeks of paid sick time at work and then get free physical rehabilitation training and massages for the scared areas.

If you live in the US... start saving for surgery.