Relatively fit

>relatively fit
>but unfortunately have a fivehead

J U S T

Also are all Asian girls on Tinder just fodder for the white barbarians?

At least you're on optus. Free music streaming.

>white barbarians
Oh i love that term
cant understand why a fellow white man prefers asians though, never in my life seen an attractive asian girl

>match with chick on tinder
>bio says she likes anime
>i don't

dude you'e missing out

the best part is the hot ones don't even like asian guys

i mean good god man if you say no bueno i'll just assume you're a closet homo

so many plain white girls that are OVERRATED

I dont find that girl you posted attractive at all
its not a joke and i cant explain why but im completly not attracted to them in any shape

I had a coworker who was a bit of a dickbag tell me i should come with him to some asian country, he is a DYEL with gyno and aparently gets laid all the time since asian chicks love white dudes (this was what he said) and he figured since im buff and tall i should do very well
I told him the same as im telling you, i dont like asian chicks and even if they begged for a date i wouldnt consider it

That's compareable to 5/10 White girl
Fucking Betas can't get white Pussy and pretend they only like gooks lel

if this girl was begging for your cock you'd say no thanks?

i mean I know asian girls are notorious for their makeup tricks but goddam....I guess one or two mixed babies won't ruin the white race

>so many plain white girls that are OVERRATED
Problem with white girls isnt their looks, its that they are overvalued

A white girls knows that no matter how good of a guy you are she can replace you within days with an even better one so why should she work or even bother to keep you?
This is due to their extremly good looks and partly to the beta behaviour of men

if you like asian chicks i dont mind, you dont have to enjoy the same as me but white girls are the only thing that gets my dick hard

>That's compareable to 5/10 White girl
"No"
>Fucking Betas can't get white Pussy
Even if you are an alpha, that's half the battle. Alpha is an attitude, but to be liked by grills they also need to be attracted to you in terms of appearance.
>and pretend they only like gooks lel
Nobody said only. I like vagina, and there is vagina A, B and C. Why bother with B and C if I have to throw in 10x the effort for 0.1x the results?

>if this girl was begging for your cock you'd say no thanks?
Not attracted to her at all, not even a smidge so yeah, id say no

this nigga gets it

white girls grew up on disney movies, where the rich 6'4" dashingly handsome chad marries some homely looking white girl

...and now they all expect that fairy tail

which white girls get your motor going

>if you post kate upton i swear to god m8

im just curious what you find super attractive if these girls do absolutely nothing for you

>Fucking Betas can't get white Pussy and

White girls are the easiest, loosest sluts there are you retard. Whilst it's true some pathetic betas who get NO women fantasise about Asian girls, any guy who can pull an Asian can without a doubt also pull white girls.

>if you post kate upton i swear to god m8
Youre gonna be happy then because ive never understood the fuss about her either

Its incredibly hard to explain, there is this girl at my gym for instance who is extremly hot and i dont have a picture of her so i cant show you
Pic related is close to it, it was posted to Veeky Forums a while back from a girl who i would definetly date

I dunno why im like this and ive always been like this aswell
I used to work part time in a resturant while studying and while i was there i met alot of people.
Alot of middle eastern girls were super friendly to me and flirty but i didnt care about it one bit, it didnt even register until a dude i worked with mentioned it
Ive always been like this and i recon i always will

is this bait

you cant even see her face how does that turn you on

You do see some of her face and she is cute

Point is i wont even notice a girl and make a judgement on her appearance unless she is white and its not a consious thing, its just how it works.

I get that guys like asian chicks and im not judging, people who say its easier to get an asian chicks and thats why they do it i just cant agree with but i dont care even if it is true but im not one of those who likes asians

to each their own more for me, you've yet to show me a fully pictured white girl that drives you nuts

>you've yet to show me a fully pictured white girl that drives you nuts
true and its not that im unwilling but i dont have pictures of those girls since i see them IRL only
Found a pic, also hitting pretty close to it

I don't have facebook.

Am I going to have a chance if I only make a facebook profile for tinder?

Only half white, but she's a cutie.

No matter how "attractive" asian girls are, they always look like little kids to me.