You can only save one in some sort of time machine

You can only save one in some sort of time machine.

Who would you chose?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14775986
strawpoll.me/14780933
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

strawpoll.me/14775986

strawpoll.me/14775986

strawpoll.me/14775986

Joan actually did something with herself and wasn't some dumb casualty of her times.

Nah.
Marry, Fuck, Kill
Marry Anne Frank, Fuck Joan d'Arc, kill the thot in the middle.

>Joan of Arc, blessed maiden of god
>literally who
>some pregnant jew

I would rescue Jeanne and together we would remove albion

Can't stop thinking about how Joan in that art looks like weeb girl I knew in high school (with a mix of Anne)

>remove albion
Can you even swing a sword?

Can you?

joan of arc

the horrid death at the hand of merciless rosbif was too sad an end

My one true love of course ^_^

>mfw our victory can only save two of them

I'm sorry Jeanne...

But we do get to save Rutka Laskier, that's good note.

welcome to the internets

it hasn't changed

You're new here aren't you?

Jeanne's martyrdom saved France, her death was painful but she died with no regrets.
Anastasia died relatively painlessly, I also doubt that she was a qt virgin saint considering how promiscuous young Russian aristocrats were (see the Confessions of Victor X).
Naturally Anne is the best choice, she was an angel and a perfect qt.

>making me choose between Anne or Anastasia

I choose to save them both.

pic related

No, but i'm american, which means I can own 2.8x more guns than anyone else

Joan, but I make a pitstop to stomp ballpoint Anne.

Fuck Jeanne, psychos are generally great lays
Marry Romanova for several reasons
Kill the child because not suitable for marriage or fucking

>not suitable for marriage or fucking

I said psychos are a great lay, not that I am one myself.

>liking a perfectly fertile girl makes you a psycho

>strawpoll.me/14775986
Joan

Joan looks like a tomboy, AnastasiUS like a trans, and the kike is ugly as fuck.

>Joan looks like a tomboy
Truly best girl

>sorry france
>who?

I got to save my girl in the attic

>a fucking Jew
>some schizophrenic frog with a special needs fringe
>a motherfucking Grand Duchess from a noble, monarchical family whose wealth and class the other two could only aspire to
Why is this even a question?

Hitler

JOAN
O
A
N

Fuck slavs and fuck jews.

Josephine > Triad of the Plebs

>she died relatively painlessly
thats not very true at all.

one of those did not die

Threadly reminder : the kike is a dyke

But user, Joan was already saved.

Joan she was too pure to be defiled by the *nglos

Joan
None of the others did jack shit except die

>not best girl Sophie Scholl

I can swing my cock into her wet holy virgin pussy
I count that as moral support

You have absolutely no idea how Joan looked. As she was a peasant in the middle ages she probably had terrible dental hygiene and could have looked like shit. We know what the other two looked like and Anne would likely have big khazar milkers like her sister. Obvious choice come on guys.

Joan was probably crazy.

My heart says Anne Frank. I've had the longest emotional connection with her. I've wanted to save her forever.

>no Rutka Lasker option

I just want to see her happy and pregnant guys

I would save Anne, since she's the youngest and most innocent

a chin like that you know shes some monarchys bastard(bitch)

Joan purely for dem titties

Joan and anne needed to die for the sake of their people. Anastasia didn't. I will not deprive someone of their martyrdom. The choice is clear

this

So he can be Mussolini'd or Tojo'd instead of taking the pussy way out? Goid thinking

I would travel back in time to burn Joan of Arc myself.

>Anastasia died relatively painlessly

correction: I'd dump her into the Rhine chained to an iron ball.

Jeanne
Obv we live in different timezones but for Amerilards its her birthday right now

> saving some crazy bitch who was more useful dead
Y'all franchaboos dumb

>some schizoid cheerleader
>a pampered daughter of a retarded king

There is only one real option

which ones which ?

>wasn't some dumb casualty of her times.
Her death was just a result of hostilities during the hundred years war.

picketts charge? more like Pickett's large (mistake)

>CSA wins war
>woodrow wilson is never elected
>US never enters great war
>peace finalized mid 1917
>no october revolution
>no bolshevik takeover
>romanov family never executed

Joan, just for the fantasy of plunging my protestant willy into her Catholic fun box.

I'm guessing jeanne is the schizoid cheerleader and anastasia is the pampered daughter

Jew and improved /pol/l with all the Romanov sisters and some others added

strawpoll.me/14780933

>The Maid of Heaven and the bane of every *nglo
>inbred german
>inbred jew

There's only one choice and by the end of the year there will be not a single english man left alive in France, so help me God.

>german

>commies smashed this beautiful face with a rifle butt

To save them would be to destroy their legacy.

I pick Frank because she was not a willing martyr and her death has been used malevolently.

Men of the valley! Citizen-soldiers.

I am here at the order of General Robert E. Lee, commandin' all Virginia forces. On April 15th of this Year of Our Lord, 1861, Simon Cameron, the Secretary of War of the United States sent a telegram to our Governor, John Letcher, directing him to raise three regiments of infantry to be sent to assist in suppressing the southern confederacy. Governor Letcher's answer is well-known to you, but perhaps not his words.

His wire to Washington stated, "You have chosen to inaugurate civil war. And, having done so, we will meet you in a spirit as determined as the Lincoln Administration has exhibited toward the South."

Two days later, the Virginia legislature voted for secession.

Just as we would not send any of our soldiers to march in other states and tyrannize other people, so will we never allow the armies of others to march into our State and tyrannize our people.

Like many of you, indeed, most of you. I've always been a Union man. It is not with joy or with a light heart that many of us have welcomed secession. Had our neighbors to the North practiced a less bellicose form of persuasion, perhaps this day might not have come. BUT that day has been thrust upon us, like it was THRUST upon our ancestors.

The Lincoln Administration required us to raise three regiments.

Tell them we have done so!

Dismissed!

>abloo bloo bloo muh inbred tyrants
Bootlicking monarchists are so pathetic.

Pickett often gets painted as being excessively eager to rush into battle but he actually had very little say in the matter. The attack was ordered by Lee over the protests of Longstreet and others. Even if he had concerns about the plan, Pickett would've had no choice but to lead his division in the fateful charge. And as much as supporters have tried to exonerate him by laying the blame on Longstreet, Stuart, or Ewell (among others), Lee blamed only himself for the disaster at Gettysburg.

>muh bootlicking
Quick everyone, let's play the guessing game : Amerimutt libertarian or teenage tankie?

You're an Amerimutt libertarian who used to be a teenage tankie. I claim my winnings.

pretty much

Jews mate. Political ideologies don't kill people, people with personal grudges kill people, and the jews had an axe to grind with the Russia people.

>anyone saying Anne Frank

She looks like a young Ayn Rand.

yep

>our girl in the lead

Do you think she would be proud of us anons

Joan of Arc of course
>saving fail tsar relatives
>saving literal nobody who only got famous because of pregnant meme

was she even real

why do you act like Holstein-Gottorp family was Russian or like it was good for Russia

Better than these fuckers.

>Anne Frank
Ugly and who cares?

>Anastasia
Inferior to her other sisters.

>Joan of Arc
Literal saint, great military leader, actually heard the voices of the angels since there's no evidence she was schizophrenic, beautiful and a rockin' body by all accounts.

Not even a contest.

>Ugly and who cares?

These

Faggots or Stormtards (or more likely, both)

They were mostly German, but they still descended directly from Peter the Great and were Orthodox Christians. Not some atheist heebs with German names schooled in Switzerland.

Joan of Arc, clearly, best female role-model there.
There was this one time when she nearly chopped a French soldier's head off for laying with a prostitute; some serious moral character right there.

>not chopping his dong off

Actually, all evidence does point to schizophrenia, mostly because angels don't exist, but we tested samples of her charred skin too, so there's that.

>angels don't exist
stopped reading there

>STOP
>I accidentally stabbed my hat

I meant the head with a brain in it; you know damn well what I meant

>implying he didn't do it on purpose
>In the Battle of Gettysburg, Armistead's brigade arrived the evening of July 2, 1863. Armistead was mortally wounded the next day while leading his brigade towards the center of the Union line in Pickett's Charge. Armistead led his brigade from the front, waving his hat from the tip of his saber, and reached the stone wall at the "Angle", which served as the charge's objective.

I didn't know it was possible to make Joan of Arc look hideous, but anime's done it again.
Anime looks like a hippy decided to OD and his lifeless body is drawing portraits from muscle-memory, and the hippy was blind.

Who drew these?

>Joan was a martyr (and probably a witch)
>Romanovs deserved it
>Anne Frank is jewish and the least attractive

gun to my head I'll say the jew (at least it won't change history significantly)

Is that Sissi in the middle?

If I save Jeanne, will Gilles not turn Chaotic Evil?

>Sexualising Joan of Arc
Absolute cancer.