The Rock at 15 looked better than I do at 25

>the Rock at 15 looked better than I do at 25

Who else missed out on working out as a kid? I could have been so ripped...

Not only working out but friends and gfs too.

I could have done so much more during my teenager years to be more successful as an adult.

Some days I just wake up wishing that this was a long nightmare and I was still my 14 year old self waking from a nap in my geography teacher's class.

;_;

>be 13
>friend is quite a bit taller than me
>starts lifting
>is the biggest alpha male at about 15
>High School starts, dont see him again until 3 years later
>Dude hadnt grown at all since
>I am now 2-3 inches taller than him
>Too much test made him go bald too

Starting to lift at 22 is best age.

Dont make it let you stop growing in height or go bald

what are the pills on his desk?

this is bait

Actually, the best age to start lifting is 15.

Depends on your puberty.

For me, my late puberty years were 17 and 18, that would have been the best time for me to pick up a barbell.

dbol

vitamins

I feel you man. Everybody tells me to let bygones be bygones and focus on the future but I just think about how much MORE I could have been if I only took a step towards self improvement as a kid and not a young adult.

vitamins

Creatine

Best time to start is when you were 12, second best time is now.

Pyrros Dimas started olympic lifting at 11. If you wanna be world class, you gotta start early.

What's the third best time?

tomorrow

was introduced to lifting at 15 but I started at 18 (now), still wish I insisted on getting a gym membership, but I didn't ask my parents enough, besides, I'm SORT of a late bloomer so I was no where near even having a fully grown body and I knew nothing about nutrition, so it's probably for the best that I started at 18. I guess it would've been nice to have become familiar with the gym and stuff, but oh well.

I'm 27 and have a dad stomach and flabby arms because I lost weight but didn't exercise

I'll hit the gym... tomorrow

u stopid OP, he doenst have much muscle, just an amazing frame. hes just broad as fuck and lifting doesnt change bone structure

Why the fuck are you on Veeky Forums then, cunt? Either fucking get to lifting or get off the board. There are too many fucks like you on here shitting the place up.

With that attitude you'll forever be nothing

>be me
>be 16
>5'7" 189 lb power chode
>365 squat
>245 bench
>185 clean
Fucked lanklet dyels up in football and wrastlin'. Do dyels ever learn?

>those shoulders

mirin'

I also wish I would've started working out earlier.