No, because niggers DO look german

I was born jewish although I am athiest and I hate judaism.
What infuriates is that the german people murdered 6 million of us in cold blood only becsuse we don't look german, yet now when germany is full of niggers the german people dont do anything to then and the german women line up to date them.
I've visited germany abd seen it with my own eyes.
No.because last time I checked niggers unlike us the jews DO look german.
Every nigger is blonde , and blue eyed with a straight nose.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigory_Zinoviev
web.archive.org/web/20111122090110/http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lev_Kamenev
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genrikh_Yagoda#Involvement_in_the_Holodomor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Trotsky
jewishjournal.com/news/world/179731/
timesofisrael.com/putin-first-soviet-government-was-mostly-jewish/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Germans = biggest arab ,paki ,turk and nigger.lovers in the world

No one here care how angry you are about the holocaust. Sage because you bumping your own shitty thread is disgraceful.

how is this thread still here?

A bible thumpy friend of mine used to accuse Europeans of being Blacks or Afro Asiatics. That were pissed off by white people from Americas. So they went genetically altering themselves. What they did was technically made themselves whiter than natural whites ‘native’ to Americas.

They did this to damage natural order. And the war hasn’t stopped from there. He said that originally black people were envious of white mens penis as told in the books of genesis. So Africans began killing off their short inhabitants and their Kings were the guys with biggest penises. Who had to impregnate all the females.

German women = nigger lovers

>What infuriates is that the german people murdered 6 million of us

Ya, with the masturbation machine rollercoaster into a lake of acid surrounded by electrified bears, only to make lampshades and clothing out of you grandmothers hide because she personally survived 12 gassings and outsmarted mengele!

Jewish bolsheviks killed tens of millions of slavs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigory_Zinoviev
web.archive.org/web/20111122090110/http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lev_Kamenev
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genrikh_Yagoda#Involvement_in_the_Holodomor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Trotsky
jewishjournal.com/news/world/179731/
timesofisrael.com/putin-first-soviet-government-was-mostly-jewish/

Everywhere you go, forever, you drive people insane and make them want to kill you. You have never been persecuted, only PUNISHED, and there's another one coming.

Go.suck on the dicks of niggers s like all of you smelly nazi love to do and then follow your DEAD idol.shitler and shoot yourself in the head

Yeah yeah, I know you love niggers nazi , go suck.their dicks like you imbred nazis love to do and then follow.your DEAD.idol.shitler and blow your brains off

did you confused /pol/ with Veeky Forums again?
here, I'll help

You races whole existence is one of parasitic attachment to hosts, lying about persecution, deceiving and betraying your host, poisoning society and preying on children, getting your asses handed to you, then moving to the next host. You are lower than niggers, because they at least don't know any better.

Why don't you do something about it nigger lover, this time we will have guns too, let's see how.you wilp fair

You know exactly what you people do, and you know you deserve everything you gotten and more, and you sneer and gloat about it.

You are truly disgusting people, and you're reaching too far this time.

Is this you?

Are you just jealous?

Sage