Who is the biggest chad in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smuggling_of_silkworm_eggs_into_the_Byzantine_Empire
madmonarchs.guusbeltman.nl/madmonarchs/fredwil1/fredwil1_bio.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galerius
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

C O M M O D U S

Alcibiades was a slayer

William Byrd II was an insatiable sexmaniac, typical of the tidewater gentry, his diary is a laugh because of how many women he "rogered", including making out with one before the eyes of his wife, and fucking his wife on the billiard table etc

Then there is obviously Giacomo Casanova

Prince Rupert of the Rhine was pretty chaddy

Caesar was also quite the chad

King Charles II had 20 bastards with various mistresses, though he probably only had them because of status, not out of genuine female lust

Caesar came from an improverished patrician family and ended up BTFOing everyone from the Senate, to his Roman rivals, to the Egyptians, to the Gauls, to the Germans, to the Britons, to the Pontics, and so on, via sheer gall, operational brilliance, and charisma. He was Chad enough that not only did his name become synonymous with the title of rulership of what was then half the known world, but rulers from regions he never even set foot in called themselves "Caesar" or some variant as a sign of ultimate authority.

Enrico

Chad is an African nation.

Lmao made me laugh. Based dandolo, do it again

>created Syria
why is this a good thing?

Probably that chariot racer who made the equivalent of $15 billion from racing. Athletes are the top chads and he was the top athlete ever in history, by far.

>King Charles II had 20 bastards with various mistresses, though he probably only had them because of status, not out of genuine female lust
>not out of genuine female lust

That's a lie and you know it.

fpbp

Not even unironically. Commodus did what he wanted and despited his virgin father.

His father was a consul and he was closely related to Marius...

he was probably talking about charles II of england, charles II of spain was infertile.

The virgin invaded Syria. And won nothing.

>to the Egyptians
>literally accepted a bribe to just drop romes completely legitimate claim to egypt

Yeah but he got to knock up the Egyptian queen and they got conquered by the Romans anyway lel

>be Persian foot soldier
>ordered to kill some Greek guy at his house
>commander fearful of target, wonder why
>commander decides to light fire to his house
>two minutes later house is engulfed in flames
>missiondone.jpg
>suddenly some naked beef cake of a man emerges from the inferno carrying a short sword
>he starts cutting down your allies like butter
>yells at you for disrupting his bath
>your comrades fire arrow after arrow into the mad man hoping to drop him
>he keeps going despite being shot 40 times like the climax of Scarface
>he finally drops, but not without over a half of your regiment dead
>you know realize the power of the Alciabides

God.

Either Donald Trump or Adolf Hitler

Themistocles

Henry VII or Henry VIII probably, for diffent reasons.

>ctrl f
>no napoleon
the biggest chad of them all.

I trust you're mistaken. The debate is finally between these two.

>literally a cuck
>chad

Me.

I like Napoleon but he was cucked by Josephine and eventually by Marie Louise.

Lord Byron

>clothing is all foreign silk
this is untrue, the Byzantines developed a domestic silk producing industry, although they did have significant trading ties with the Tang later on.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smuggling_of_silkworm_eggs_into_the_Byzantine_Empire

Goethe

>Marie Louis
wait what?
when?

I know you’re falseflagging but this is the quintessential /pol/ post

t. Brainlet

He wasn't cucked by Marie Louis.
Josephine is correct though.

drumpf

Can anyone make an image comparing
>virgin pope
and
>chad caliph
?

We all know it was Alexander the Great.
His name is literally "Alexander the Great".

>169 cm
>chad

Anyone who has an -ism named after themselves

cuckoldry is a thinking man's fetish

Caesar
Napoleon
Genghis Khan
Charlemagne
Alexander
Mohammed
Stalin

Wow that's pretty good

So you admire the person who was basically a modern nigger. Get it.

>eyes set on the wealth of Constantinople
Impressive, considering he was blind
Clearly the greatest chad around

Caracalla is the greater chad

it's one thing to do what you want with your people it's another to do what you want with other country's peoples

he revenge cucked

>a nigger
>one of the smartest, if not the smartest commander during the Peloponnesian War

many such cases

lol no
the virgin mooslim over here haha

Yes, but he also escaped exile, marched straight back to Paris, made an army out of people sent to kill him, and then had all of Europe declare war on him personally.

can someone do this twitter except for a historical version

Octavian Augustus
He was chocked to death, tho. Such pathetic death...
I met this guy IRL kek

Actually, it's the pathetically lacking self worth man's fetish.

Eastern Wu's leader Sun Quan just stated that "the Wu Fleet is on the Yangtze River at all times." Will someone from his barbarian and malaria-ridden regime inform him that I too have a Fleet on the Yangtze River, but it is much bigger & more powerful than his, and my Fleet numbers 800,000 men!

Frederick William I of Prussia
madmonarchs.guusbeltman.nl/madmonarchs/fredwil1/fredwil1_bio.htm

>Loses Waterloo because he had to go back into his tent and tearfully jerk off to the one time Josephine smiled at him
>Chad

wth, have you all seen Gladiator?

Stalin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galerius
>According to Lactantius, Galerius affirmed his Dacian identity and avowed himself the enemy of the Roman name once made emperor, even proposing that the empire should be called, not the Roman, but the Dacian Empire, much to the horror of the patricians and senators. He exhibited anti-Roman attitude as soon as he had attained the highest power, treating the Roman citizens with ruthless cruelty, like the conquerors treated the conquered, all in the name of the same treatment that the victorious Trajan had applied to the conquered Dacians, forefathers of Galerius, two centuries before.

Paul von Lettow-Vorbeck was the most badass Prussian to ever live.

>Cleon
>not the smartest

Alexander the Great
Literally every chad in western history has modelled themselves after Alexander and see him as their role model

why would you even make this comparison

>William Byrd II

>The first diary runs from 1709 to 1712... A typical entry read like this:

>[October] 6. I rose at 6 o’clock and said my prayers and ate milk for breakfast. Then I proceeded to Williamsburg, where I found all well. I went to the capitol where I sent for the wench to clean my room and when I came I kissed her and felt her, for which God forgive me. . . . About 10 o’clock I went to my lodgings. I had good health but wicked thoughts, God forgive me.

kek

>join military before of legal age to fight for Romania's pride
>found fascistic Iron Guard group immediately after graduating law school and sweep campuses everywhere with your messages
>after being harassed and tortured by the police you shoot a police chief on the steps of a courthouse
>then you are acquitted of all crimes by a jury (who also wore an Iron Guard pin in their shirts) and then carried out of the courthouse to your own parade
>get imprisoned again by the Monarchists then are secretly killed in a framed event, trying to make it look like you died trying to break out of prison
>one of the guys involved in your murder felt so bad that he ratted out on the whole plot afterwards, immortalizing you forever Hitler sends his regards to your funeral by having the Lufwaffe drop wreaths from the sky on your grave
How the FUCK did he do it?