Why do men always outnumber women in gyms when there's (probably unarguably) more pressure for women to maintain a good...

Why do men always outnumber women in gyms when there's (probably unarguably) more pressure for women to maintain a good appearance?

Women just have to eat less to be hot.

Because girls just have to not be fat

Guys need to bench 225 and deadlift like 4 pl8s while being under 10% bodyfat

benching 225 will have you skinny still lmao unless its for 40 reps

girls get intimidated a lot by gym, a lot of them think or are told that lifting is a men exclusive thing, and going alone as one is scary as fuck

Because women were never suposed to do hard work, stayed at home, cooked, raised kid and spread their legs.

Men were providers, warriors, hard workers and hunters.

In modern time no difference between guy and a girl, except penis and vagina.

The fact that you cant 1/2/3/4 is a disgrace for you and your manhood

/thread

Men don't need pressure in order to want to improve themselves. And with all the feminist/HAES bullshit going around these days, women are under very little pressure at all.

this. It's so much harder for guys to look good and keep that than for women. they just don't have to shove tons of food into them to look somewhat attractive (depends on genes).

Women really ought to learn to shut the fuck up tbqh

How is it scary? Don't they know all guys at the gym are either gay or socially shut in autists?

Unarguably? lol that's pathetic. never before women were more encouraged to be "themselves" and accept their body as it is, being fatties, and even as fatties with a good face they can get someone to fuck them

women don't have to be fit to be sexually attractive, men do for the most part. Besides most women do stuff like cardio (which you can just do outside) or yoga (yoga studio). Main way for men to stay fit is cardio (liberal faggots) and lifting (in the gym).

My gym is literally like 10 guys to 1 girl

Although guess that's what happens when you live in the country and it's mainly construction workers/farmers out here.

>Guys need to bench 225 and deadlift like 4 pl8s while being under 10% bodyfat

You realize the NFL standard is 225... Also, the record in the NFL for 225 is only like 54~ reps or something...

Go back to /b/ you worthless fat piece of shit

Every woman who I discuss fitness with says the gym is to intimidating or they feel like a piece of meat when there. Plus there is the fact their brains can't retain any info about routines or form.

>only 54 reps

>going to the gym to train your flesh
>feel like a piece of meat

>54 reps
is that in one set or like, over 5 minutes or something

>mistake laziness for fear
Shiggydiggy cuck

men lift weights
women apply makeup

if you don't see how these 2 things are almost the same you're pretty fucking pathetic and in denial 2bh bro

>thinks the gym is the only place/way to maintain appearance
your basement dwelling neckbeard is showing

>Replying to a post stating the obvious
>A alpha cuck calling someone else a cuck.

Priceless.

>Guys need to bench 225 and deadlift like 4 pl8s while being under 10% bodyfat
lol no they dont, you guys constantly bitch about how x actor isnt even "big". that's nothing more than your own delusions

>training for a long time to achieve small results
>applying expensive makeup in an hour or so to have considerable results
totally the same

>And with all the feminist/HAES bullshit going around these days, women are under very little pressure at all.
LOL, you've been on Veeky Forums WAAYYYYYYY too long. go outside

men have it easy, you just have to not be fat. women have it hard because they get judged for a body shape thats completely out of her control. for example, even if a girl is fit, if she has a thick waist and tiny hips you guys will make fun of her mercilessly over something she cannot change. guys dont get made fun of for having the wrong sized hips irl; girls will be teased endlessly for it

you don't need muscle if you're a bottom

why? what do they say that makes you so butthurt?

kek

Part of the combine is seeing how many times you can rep 225

>it must be because theyre too stupid, not because the overwhelming majority of guys act like pigs with no social graces whatsoever make them feel violated and unsafe
riiiiiiiiiiight, keep tellin yourself that sparky

>more pressure for women to look good
Have you seen the amount of fat acceptance BS going around for women? Meanwhile for men, pic related

If you take a fat guy and a fat chick for comparison, you'll find much more guys willing to take that fat chick than girls going for that fat guy. Guys have to be more fit to be able to even have a chance.

Found the white Knight.

Yup. The Fat Movement is women's excuse for getting/staying fat and still demanding men to want them.

Remember the uproar that fat burning supplement asking women if they were "Beach body ready yet" or that mom who farted out several kids but was still extremely fit? These women are cancer to society.

You're retarded, have you seen the pic of the guy with massive birthing hips? He's fucked

Men only have value if they're rich or good looking. If you are neither, you're considered trash. It's probably easier to improve appearance than get money, so the gym is the best way to become valuable.

Women have cunts. That's it. A vagina is what's valued. Especially once you get to be not married and around 30. Then guys will start to settle for what's left - fatties.

because men aren't smart... They like to shoot themselves in the foot a lot.

They make fun of women at the gym and they let primal instinct make them territorial so they tend to passively push women out.

kind of like how they made slut and cock sucker insults. That was pretty dumb.

Its not completely their fault its 50% primal instinct so they can't help it. :(

i guess enjoy the fatties..

maybe because most of fit go to gyms that cater to men? just know that there are all-women gyms and no all-men gyms

I'm pretty sure that's just an American thing because it doesn't happen in my country and it seems only American-level retarded

instead, guys gets made fun off if theyre under 6ft

One opened just under my house in yurop and it was the fucking worst (for the whole 3 months it was in business.)
Painted light purple, you go gurrrl posters, retarded name, the works.

And they played their shit music high af, bothering tens of families and ignoring the complaints.
One user hero hotglued their lock so they couldn't open one day, that was topkeks

It's scary because there are basically no women in the weights section, all men, and it's intimidating. I was scared af the first few times I went, now I'm even more comfortable in the weights area than my own home.

Most women that come down to check the weights out just walk straight through because they're too scared to try an exercise with all the men around. I feel so sorry for them because sticking to just cardio is never gonna give them the results they want.

Women want to be fat and lazy

t. woman

It's actually very annoying, there's an old man at my gym that's always eyeballing me when I lift, can't even concentrate because every time I see his faggot ancient eyes staring at me from the mirror I lose it. In don't mind a gay mire or two but holy fuck.

Are women afraid the men will gang rape them or something?

women in my gym only touch the weights to squat. And then they do a million accessories and meme exercises on machines.

>A dude is pointing his eyeballs towards me

Outrageous. Contact gym staff immediately the next time he does such a thing.

Nope, but it's just scary at first, because it isn't just being around a lot of men, it's being around a lot of men who are lifting heavy weights, grunting, etc. It's a whole new situation. I was complete shut in anxious freak, and had never even been around a large amount of men, so going into the weights area was difficult on my own.

I don't mind it now though. It's quite fun because men don't bullshit around, they just tell stuff like it is and there's a lot of gym banter. They went from being scary intimidating creatures to just normal people.

get a lawyer and sue him

youre a guy?

yeah, but see, I actually want to get to his physique becuase it would just feel fucking awesome. Women who are trying to achieve their ideal get no real use out of it. If i had his body everything would just feel dope

file name says it all

Women looking good:

>don't overeat
>maybe cardio and some glute raises a couple times a week if they feel industrious
>entire society coddle women so that even if they're fat slobs, they're still "beautiful"

Men looking good:

>have to lift 3-7 times a week for an hour or more
>also need cardio multiple times a week
>need to be much stricter with diet to ensure muscle growth and minimize fat gain
>can have looks drastically reduced by balding, which they have no control over
>society doesn't coddle men at all, and even attractive fit men can often be written off by women with and inflated sense of self worth

Yeah, women have it just so tough.

FPBP

There's NOT more pressure on women to maintain good appearance, and "good appearance" for women is a lot easier to attain than for men. In the US women are a lot fatter than men but since standards for men are so much higher most people actually think it's the opposite, and are saying men need to work out even more while women should be even lazier.

Hypergamy is real. Women's standards are a lot higher than men's standards. An average woman with a boring personality can hop on Tinder or okcupid and have a boyfriend in a few weeks, or get laid in under a day. An average man doesn't have a chance so men know they have to be well above average. Either in fitness, or personality, or income, or height, or something. But a man who isn't far above average in some important aspect is going to be alone forever

You don't have Facebook do you? My facebook is not filled with extremist tumblr feminists it's just filled with normal fucking women. And plenty of them are whales that spread HAES bullshit and bitch about society's sexist beauty standards. I've seen several of the /fph/ content posted unironically to my facebook feed

I don't know about you but I look at basically everybody at least a little bit.

>but muh safe space!!!
no

men have more potential to improve though. females with bad genetics are fucked

Guys usually go to the gym for themselves or deluded misbeliefs about women's taste. Low BF is more important for girls than mass and even that is not a crucial factor. If you have a nice face and social skills/humour you can very easily get pretty girls up to 25% BF.

Ehm... Bro, that's a lie, if you lift more than a hour, the weights are too light.

not really. If anything it's the other way around, men mostly just judge women on fitness. If a girl is fit then as long as she doesn't have literal 1/10 genetics she'll be fine. Whereas women just men on height maybe even more than they judge us on fitness. And they care more about facial genetics than men, most of us will take a girl who doesn't have a fat face even if her smile is crooked

>falling for the strength equals size meme

Enjoy being a small twink boi with fat legs.

>entire society coddle women so that even if they're fat slobs, they're still "beautiful"
>society doesn't coddle men at all, and even attractive fit men can often be written off by women with and inflated sense of self worth
The only times I ever got compliments on my body were a few years ago when I was in peak shape with nice abs and broad shoulders. I'm still in pretty good shape, better than 80% of guys (and 95% of women) but nobody gives a shit. Literally all a woman has to do is not be fat and she'll be considered gorgeous. She can post her picture on FB and get tons of compliments and thirsty guys flattering her, or make an online dating account and be flooded with messages. And that's just not being a fat slob. Whereas men really do have to be 10/10 if they want compliments or attention

>thinking doing 225 for a 1RM is in anyway relatable to being able to do it for 10+ reps, let alone 54.

You'll have shit for a chest at 225. Most guys won't have a big chest unless you can rep out 3 plate.

From the bestseller "I don't lift", the movie "I don't lift".
Brought to you by Dumb Fucking user

Dude, I weight 95 kg, 12% Body Fat, Bench Press 120 kg, squat 150 and deadlift 180, I only train 3 times the week for 4 years and not more than 60 minutes max., trust me, I KNOW what I'm talking about, unless you.

mine has almost equal numbers, maybe more women

all of them are in the zumba class or on the treadmills, a good amount in the weight room

what i dont get are the skinny ones in the weight room, they never look any different and aren't trying to build muscle

>>Have you seen the amount of fat acceptance BS going around for women?
That's only promoted by fatties who feel ugly due to said pressure but want to pretend they are happy why they are (and that's why they post every fucking day how happy they are with their bodies).

Being a powershitter that does three sets of five reps of the big three three times a week is a joke. If you want us to buy your bullshit lies then post your fucking ripped, juicy body that you got from barely lifting each week.

This. More volume, more size.

Look at all the guys like Isley and Candito that push huge numbers and look like CRAP.

Everyone drastically underestimates how much volume a natty can handle.

As soon as I stopped wasting my life with fucking 3x5 + accessories and jumped on a 'steroid' routine, I made real progress NATURALLY

Even intermediates can hop on a heavy volume routine. Just eat well, get plenty of protein, and maintain 100% perfect form.

Nice bait 7/10

I did SS and TM until I hit 1/2/3/4 for reps and now I'm doing a volume split and I enjoy it a lot.

Just started though so let's see how it goes. 5x10 diddles is intense though.

I think a big part of why women don't put as much effort into working out as guys is 1: Interest, they just aren't as interesting in lifting as guys, maybe they would rather go for a run instead. 2: They don't have to be super fit to score guys, usually there's a surplus of guys picking up girls and not the other way around. 3: They are scared of getting "too muscular".

That being said, I work out at my school gym right next to an all boys dorm, so I mostly see guys because of that. At my gym at work there's plenty of females, but they don't do weightlifting, they do cardio classes.

lol in last year's nfl draft combine the most reps anyone got with 225 was 34.
>Implying you're stronger than all rookie NFL players last year.

because the amount of effort needed for them to look '''good''' does not require activity at the gym

no matter what they look like, there will always be potential suitors. the same cannot be said for a male, men approach and women select

the thing women forget is that aging is a thing. Obviously biological differences between men and women count for something but I think the biggest reason men over 30 are more attractive than women over 30 is men spend our teens and 20s getting into shape, while women are barely passable.
I'm almost 30, and while I don't look like I did when I was in college I'm still in pretty good shape. Because
a) having muscle can keep you from getting fat as quickly
and b) when I lose muscle with age, I still have some left

Young women don't put the effort into fitness that young men do, so most women are fat sacks of crap by the time they hit 30. Combined with how many women are putting off marriage/serious relationships, and women are really shooting themselves in the foot. By the time they want to find a husband they're well past their prime and fat after spending their lives coasting by.
There are probably tons of 30+ year old women who wish they could go back and actually take fitness seriously, lift weights and build muscle and shit like the boys did so they'd age more gracefully

Posts like this make me feel better about aging

>there's (probably unarguably) more pressure for women to maintain a good appearance
You have to be kidding or retarded.

>there's (probably unarguably) more pressure for women to maintain a good appearance?
lol
Lol
LOl
LOL
EL OH FUCKING EL

eh, women looking like shit kind of sucks. And despite all we hear about women liking older men, it's the meeting younger women part that's a problem. I can't remember the last time I met a woman under 26
The main positive is you really just stop giving a shit. I have a fun life and good hobbies, being single is no big deal anymore

This board (+/pol/) is the male equivalent of tumblr.

>it's the meeting younger women part that's a problem. I can't remember the last time I met a woman under 26

>being such a pathetic creep that you're nearly 30 and are trying to get girls in their early 20s

Try getting women your own age

Women think that lifting weights will make them bulky

Why do women outnumber men at yoga, aerobics and dance classes?

women my age are fucking fat. Have you not paid attention to the rest of the thread women are disgusting and most of them are fat by their late 20s

So what. Don't be a creep. Get with women your own age,

How the fuck is that creepy? If a girl is freshly 18 and you're 30+ yeah that may be a little creepy IF THE GUY IS CREEPY ABOUT IT but seriously who tf cares. Lots of girls like older guys because they're more mature and better in bed and oh yeah probably have some more money to throw around. Nothing wrong with any of that, you're probably just jealous.

maybe women my own age shouldn't be fat fucking cows. Ain't nothing creepy about a fit man going after fit adult women. My last gf was when I was 27 and she was barely 21 when we started dating. Be jelly bitch

If you're out of college and are trying to hook up with or date girls still in college, re-evaluate your life

Not really
>be me
>doing calisthenics for 3 years
>only 1 gym nearby, 2 bros are starting there + its cheap, so give it a try
>gym its 70% women and 25% skinny guys
>no rack, olympic barbell or plate bigger than 15kg(33lbs), one pair of dumbell per weight
>10 tradmills, and 15 stationary bikes
>ask coach for strenght training, gives me 30m bike +2m bike between leg extension sets
So imo women go to gyms to do cardio and nothing else, in the only month i went i never saw a woman touch a weight.

I don't think is jealous of the men dating younger, they sound more like a fat 30 year old woman who's jealous of the younger women that are dating her peers.
Sorry fat femanon: Stop being fat and then maybe somebody will love you

It's really sad that you guys are so inept that women your age want nothing to do with you, so you have to try to get naive younger girls with daddy issues

>they're more mature
>better in bed
>has money

yeah, you 4channers sure have those. Lol.

>we want nothing to do with the fat cows our age
>"LOLOL women your own age just want nothing to do with you!"
you're either a troll or a fat 30+ woman trying to guilt men into being with you
Or a sad man with self esteem issues so bad you date girls that look like pic-related, but you try to convince yourself that's DEFINITELY WHAT YOU WANT

Work with what you have, senpai. Everyone has a strength to play to.

jesus christ pls delete that photo pls

pls

I would go to the gym I am just too intimidated by all the guys and hot instagram fitness girls so I do at home stuff instead; I know noone cares and they are all focused on themselves but I'm too pussy.