I wanted a gf for a long time and got one. it was cool for awhile but then i spent the next 1...

i wanted a gf for a long time and got one. it was cool for awhile but then i spent the next 1.5 years miserable with her because i let her control my life and if i fought back it turned into a huge argument about how i never wanna do anything she wants to do so i'd end up doing it and be miserable the whole time

>tfw thought getting a gf meant i would be happy but it made me just want to be more alone than ever
>tfw she left the blender dirty every single day no matter how many times i asked her to at least rinse it out with water

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GIsNjr-HO1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds more like you were shit at logically arguing with her.
Probably because you spend your days shitposting dumb relationship threads on a board about fitness and health.

there is no logically arguing with women you virgin

>tells all her friends you were mean to her
>she's in a shit mood everyday
>friends hate you
>family despise you

I fucking hate women reeeeee

You're either a virgin or bad with women. You train them to be logical. If you can't do it you've either chosen a low quality woman or you're retarded. Have fun being OP.

And always remember, American women are worst women.

Having a partner doesn't make things better. There are some horrible people out there OP. This isn't a fairy tail man. This is life.
Now you know. Don't rush into a relationship ever.

Its what women do user, i had a gf for the longest time and its fucked me up real good
I never could figure out why i felt lonely all the time when i had her but its because she controlled my life and i let her since i bought into the same bullshit you did

Girls dont make you happy, games, drug, hobbies, movies and pets make you happy
youtube.com/watch?v=GIsNjr-HO1w
Just look at this fucking doggo, how happy wouldnt you be to have this in your life instead of some chick who drains your energy completly and tries to nag you to death?

>there are some horrible people out there

Tfw you keep getting taken advantaged of because you're a shy little boy

There's a difference between being shy and being a pussy.

stfu moron. I'll slaughter your whole family

Calm down there Elliott

fucking pussy. Can't even stand up for himself. Don't go to sleep tonight. I'll slit your fucking THROAT!

Dude, it's a common fact that women are the bane of our existence. Honestly, you just need a handful of good friends and some weights to lift. That's enough for a pretty good life.

but the pussy mang, it feels so gooood

>having a standard gf
>not having a qt 3.14 trap gf

At least shes putting in more effort being a woman.

When itarted dating my gf, i was studying, she was studying and working part time, and it was good. We had lots of free time from school and did all kinds of fun stuff.

Now i graduated, we moved to new place because i started a job. She quit her job and now just studies (she doesnt actually go to school, just does assignements at home).

Now i work full time, any free time i have i spend with her doing lazy shit like watch tv because thats all i have energy for.
Barely have time to train, havent played vidya for weeks because no time and she doesnt think gaming is a good "hobby".
I say to her im happy but i dont know. Im not alone and we are doing well, but i miss gaming, going out and having a life in general.

things are never perfect, you might miss her if you decide to break up

if you don't make a change you will live the rest of your life like this while she browses instagram all day

Relationships are about compromise to some extent. Unless you get lucky and meet someone who is pretty much exactly like you there's going to be some sacrifice along the way somewhere. Sounds like you met someone who was just too different to make reasonable compromise and sacrifice worthwhile. It happens, just try again with someone else.

She also sounds like an immature, lazy cunt if she couldn't be arsed to rinse a blender. That's pretty minimal as sacrifice and compromise go. You're probably better off by the sounds of it m8.

>tfw no gf

>Barely have time to train, havent played vidya for weeks because no time and she doesnt think gaming is a good "hobby".

What a fucking pussy you are.