My parents think 9 tbsp of oil every day is overkill

Because of their negligence I weigh 54 fucking kgs for 180cm, and I'm almost 22.

I have a hard time eating, so I'm drinking my calories. Three tbsp of sunflower seed oil, three times a day, gives roughly 1000kcal.

Am I in the wrong when I tell them there's no danger to do this shit to pack on some weight ?!

I just want to rebel and leave the home bruh.

Bump.

It's not your parents fault you're a faggot

>22 y.o.
Stop blaming your parents.

Okay, I get it, you guys had great parents. Not everyone could say the same.

Bymmp

ask them for money, or find a part time job.
buy your shit, cook your shit, eat your shit.

if they disagree start flipping tables and say you are malnourished.

You must be trolling.

>eating nothing but sunflower oil

you gonna die

But is the oil a good idea?

I'm not eating nothing but the oil you fucking mouthbreathing cunt. I'm adding 1000kcal to my diet to get fatter.

Dense motherfuckers ITT.

Just eat more normal food fucking faggot

Coconut oil tastes nicer in rice.
Butter in your coffee.

Do some online data entry job for some extra cash and buy your food smartly, in bulk.

>9tbsp of oil

Overkill.

Noob here.

Do you guys straight up take this shit like medecine or is it in food.

I could do with a faster way to get calories in.

it seems like a lot, but as long as you feel fine and don't piss out your butt then it's all good. Maybe have olive oil instead of sunflower

>olive instead of sunflower

Why is that?

>Because of their negligence I weigh 54 fucking kgs for 180cm, and I'm almost 22.
>blaming your parents for "not feeding you" when you're 22
grow the fuck up kid. move out, get a real life. ffs you're so pathetic. you're a fucking grown adult, feed yourself you fucking moron. you're not some 6 year old child that can't go to the store and buy your own fucking food.
do you get off on playing the victim role and blaming mommy for your shortcomings? pathetic fuck, i wish you genuinely did have bad parents because you're not deserving of the ones you have now

At 22 you should have a job. So just do GOMAD and buy your own milk.
I don't know the actual nutritional facts, but I would just be uncomfortable with the idea of consuming that much of an oil every day.

maybe start eating adult portions food you fucking skelly moron

If you think adding 1000kcals of oil is healthy youre fucking stupid

You cant even think properly because youve been starbing for so long

>IT'S THEIR FAULT
>NOT MINE
>WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

It's not unhealthy though, for someone his size.

Someone of an average or above average size probably gets that much fat from their diet alone.

I dunno I just like olive oil, it's fucking great with whole grain bread. Crush up some dill, italian seasoning and black pepper in the olive oil and dip your bread in it. Fucking delicious.

I know olive oil is good for you, don't know about sunflower tho. Plus I imagine olive oil is cheaper, but I don't know for sure

buy you own and drink it in your room you sperg

Olive oil has way too much taste.

why would you add just fats, I'd rather add more protein to my diet to encourage more lean body mass.

Dude he's 54kg, that's 110.lbs or some shit lmao. There's no way he's packing muscle at that weight.

That's a bad thing?

you wouldn't be rebelling by leaving home, you would be acting your age.

With a high-enough protein surplus, why not

I agree though, that's extreme auschwitz mode, he should probably be getting calories from all the macros (excluding alcohol)

My parents were drug addicts and alcoholics. Haven't spoken to them in 8 years. I don't blame my body weight on them, because I'm a grown fucking man responsible for myself.

Just eat peanut butter raw if you need the calories. Tastes better and has better macros.

>Leaving at 22 is normal

Lmao.

well yeah, it's even a bit late

you leave as soon as you have your first real job, your parents have taken care of you long enough, it's time to not be a parasite anymore