Whats stopping me from only consuming protein powder, vitargo, fiber powder, coconut oil and a multivitamin?

Whats stopping me from only consuming protein powder, vitargo, fiber powder, coconut oil and a multivitamin?

Other urls found in this thread:

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/78/3/517S.short
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cost. micronutrients. sanity.

you need fat

>coconut oil
>multivitamin

Nothing, those honestly sound like the main components of the Robocop feeding tube diet. I say go for it

Nothing is stopping you, but the reason it's a stupid idea is because you're not a computer program. You can't just input isolated nutrients and expect it to run your body in the same way that food, which is much more complex, would. A vitamin C pill isn't the same as an orange, a vitamin A pill isn't the same as a carrot, etc.

No omega 3s

Then I'll add fish oil to the list

it really is tho

is there a vegetable powder that I can add then?

already doing something kinda similar.
>2 whey shakes a day
>1 weight gain shake
>1 mrp shake
only real food i eat are oats+milk, tuna, bread, pb and chicken.
and ofc multivitamin

I hear that hunger pains from starving to death go away after 3-4 days, so that's good for you user

This is the thread about how OP gives himself Pica.

INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP AUTISTIC HOMEMADE METRX BRO

Most nutrients from pills get pissed out.
Enjoy a slow painful death m8.

no they dont

enjoy your heavy metal poisoning

Have you never had a gummi vite before user?
Piss turns dark ass yellow.

It really isn't. Nutrients, which include more than traditional vitamins and minerals, work together in your body.

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/78/3/517S.short

because human digestive organs require actual food to function properly

Ky self

Could I buy a vegetable powder and be good?

No.

You should run a long-term experiment with this for 10 years and go for regular checkups at the doc. Document everything. People would probably be very interested in this. I know a guy whos diet consisted only of baguettes, milk, protein powder, omega 3s and multivitamin every day for years. He got really big and strong.

this. Do it for science

>whaa mommy bwut I dwon't want two eat da vegetwables tweyrh not nice to my mwouth

Superfood and spirulina powder m8y

Godspeed

>what is gut health?

Holy shit some of you guys...

Learn to cook. It's not even hard. Just watch some cooking videos occasionally and apply some of what you've learned to the food you make.

Presto. You'll stop looking for stupid shortcuts to a healthy diet because making healthy food that you enjoy is easy as fuck.

do it, you'll become a cyborg post daily updates though

that's an overload of b12, doesn't mean it's all pissed out.

phytonutrients

LORD A DA GAME

if you make it into something you can chew instead of a slurry that would be ideal imo
your digestive tract is more suited to eating solid food, not nutrient sludge