Friendly reminder that YOU are the Omega wolf if you need the gym for strength gains or any other form of validation or...

Friendly reminder that YOU are the Omega wolf if you need the gym for strength gains or any other form of validation or self improvement.

>he doesn't naturally have big bones
>he doesn't naturally have big shoulders
>he doesn't naturally weigh over 200lbs and have a healthy BMI
>he doesn't naturally have big forearms
>he was never a natural socializer and made friends with ease
>he let people pick on him in school

you are only an omega if you do nothing to improve your situation

delete this

>tfw

Friendly reminder that we're all gonna make it brahs

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

TAKE ME WITH YOU GAINS TRAIN

90% of chads go to the gym delusional beta faggot

ALL ABOARD MATES
MR TRAIN, TAKE ME TO GAINSVILLE
LAST STOP, GF

>implying Chad didn't start lifting at 14 for high school football

I out lift 99% percent of guys who naturally weigh that much at a lower weight so I'd say their pretty fucking weak tbqh mate. The amount of 'big' guys who come to the gym then skulk around with their tail between their legs when they see a 'skinny' kid rep more than their 1rm is funny. Instantly shows them up as an insecure faggot

Sometimes I follow them into the toilet and take the urinal directly next to them, take out my cock (which is bigger than 99% of theirs too) and say 'hey,nice squats man, I remember when I hit those weights for the first time, good job.'

By this time they're usually pretending to laugh and awkwardly looking down at their shrivelling manhood, unable to piss with someone next to them. At this point I say 'having trouble there, little fella?' and give them a hard slap in the back.

Those big boned 200lbs faggots shrink into the white cucks they are and rarely ever come back when I'm around

>he thinks the fuckbois at his school with above average genetics are "chads"

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

I was all these things, but I had an abusive childhood. When I was in primary school I was alpha, had heaps of friends and was stronger than the other kids. With continued abuse I became more fucked up socially

I think you have some mental problems user.

Choo choo motherfucker

I never chose this.

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKEF

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER!!!

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

>Have all that but don't really give a shit
Anons. Just do your own thing and stop obsessing over this alpha/beta/omega shit. Be happy with what you have, enjoy it, take care of it, improve it if you want, and just go through life as chill as possible. Life can be simple if you'd just let it be.

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

You sound like a manlet

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

>select all images with Juice
what did google mean by this?

Iktfb. Im 6'4" 220lb lean never lifted a weight in my life. I dont know why these DYELs even bother.

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

Right, I sure love not being able to make any friends haha totally chill with it haha

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

Don't mind if I save that for my bait folder

FPBP as usual. If you already quit on trying to improve yourself go to /rk9/

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

CHOOCHOO MOTHERFUCKER

pls.

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

>CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

Choo Choo motherfucker

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

This made me kek out loud lordy

Yeah I am the omega wolf

so what?

Friendly reminder that YOU are the Omega wolf if you need to do anything in life

>He didn't just inherit millions of dollars
>He didn't drop out of elementary school
>He didn't get lucky and inherit a multi-billion dollar revenue business with no effort of his own
>He didn't get born with perfect genetics in every single aspect
>He didn't become the World's best chess player without practicing
>He didn't win the Olympics never even practicing for the event that he won - which he won all of them
>He didn't win mr Olympic 10 times on a low protein, low fat diet without lifting a single weight

Kill yourself losers

Make way for true genetic stock master race

>weighing over 200 lbs at a healthy BMI without lifting any weights or doing any physical activity

You're fucking delusional if you think this can happen without being like 6'6" or 6'7"

>being in a pack
>not being the lone wolf

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

Thank you for reminding me how much of an alpha I am.

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

Your blatant insecurities are what is stopping you from making friends.

I feel like every dude I hear being described as alpha buys into the standards large marketing firms and taste makers are selling them. That's some follower beta shit...

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER