tfw visited /pol/ for the first time

> tfw visited /pol/ for the first time

That place cannot be healthy ....

It's not, the same way spending too much time on Veeky Forums or /r9k/ is unhealthy, but you'd be a fool to dismiss everything on that board as tinfoil hat musings and the delusions of white supremacists.

The Red Pill tastes bitter, m8.

You'd be a fool to believe in anything infowar or kikebart Viewers conspiracy theories they peddle

>posting the same thread again

pls neck yourself

>but you'd be a fool to dismiss everything on that board as tinfoil hat musings and the delusions of white supremacists

Go back to /pol/ faggot.

I don't browse /pol/. I'm pretty left leaning for a Veeky Forums user I guess. But if you dismiss everything there without doing any modicum of research beforehand you're a fool. No need to get so angry about browsing habits anyway user.

this is true for all of Veeky Forums my friend
once your find /your board/ you're done for

/v/, /a/, Veeky Forums and /pol/ did it to me

bad idea pal

ive been here for 3 years now. everyday. you walked into a place you cant walk out of. welcome to your new home

I alternate between Veeky Forums and /sp/, which used to be the "Normie Boards"

kek there aren't anymore normie boards anymore are their?

Fun Fact: Veeky Forums was very left back in the day, but most of today's users are edgy newfags, so they think that Veeky Forums has always been a(n) (unironically) racist shithole.

nah it was a slow progression left. ron paul really changed most of them.

>being a scumsucking liberal pussy faggot

> being a trailer park trash poorly educated tin foiler retard

/soc/ is reeee as fuck

>implying i'm not in college
wew lad. keep drinking your starbucks, fucking newmale scum

is the red pill geared specifically toward white males?

/r9k/ and /pol/ should get nuked. Festering cesspits of beta faggotry.

I didn't know left leaning people called me faggot nigger and would tell me to kill myself

Your post really made me think

>he typed as he watched his wife get fucked by a 12" black bull

>calls others numale scum
>posts animoo children

Ok m9

>it's bad to like anime
shit taste faggot

just wait until you stay there for a while. Then you see everything for what it truly is

>/pol/ is obsessed with black cocks

I've been here since '08. /pol/ is basically /b/ for people who have grown up and experience life in today's hyper PC world.

Yeah man, CNN is a much better news source.

> /pol/
> for grown ups

holy shit KEK my fucking sides

its for angsty white teenage shit heads who read some lines from Mein Kampf

You're right it is

>"redpilled" poster who still watches cartoons for manchildren and latent pedophiles

kill yourself unironically

>manchild loser

Hopefully Trump is elected and takes away all of you faggots' NEETbux

you're absolutely right my man

Did you even bother to read my post, or are your reading comprehension levels sub retard level?

I was referring to Veeky Forums during the Dubya Era. Fuck why am I even still on this site?

>numale faggot who dislikes anime on an anime imageboard

Would you prefer sandnigger cock, cuck?

>/pol/ projects on others their obsession with other men's cocks fucking their wives

You do realize a Drumpf presidency would send us back to the Dark ages of regressive right wing retard politics right ? Drumpf is A Bush presidency 2.0

I have been board hopping trying to escape the ever growing cancer of /pol, why can't these fuckers just stay in their containment board

>it was a forced meme after all

you fooled me a few days ago, good for you.

I'm aware, which is exactly why i'm not voting for him. Trump supporters are retarded and backwards as is.

MAGA Dogga

fuck off OP

>right wing = bad
>regression = bad
>let's continue down the steps of degeneracy and globalism

>not being Veeky Forumspol/k/g/

>Tfw to smart to converse with OP

Is Clinton or Trump more Veeky Forums to be president?